CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Question:
Cheque for CAIPS was cleared on 23rd so when should we expect the delivery?
Bro when did you apply for CAIPS? I applied on Aug 20th but they have not charged my credit card yet. If Cheque is cleared on 23rd then base on my previous CAIPS experience you should be receiving CAIPS with in 5 business day. Last time check was cleared on Feb7th and received CAIPS on Feb 14th.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zabi said:
Salam Brothers & Sisters.

I have a Great News to share with you guys. By Grace of Allah my wife got her PPR today :D . Right now I am very excited and thanking Allah that it is finaly waiting is almost over. Thanks for your support and prayers.

Timeine is...
May 13 2010: Applied to Case Processing Center Mississuaga
June 20 2010: Recived AOR
July 21 2010: Islamabad started processing case
June 1 2011: Re-PCC+IMM
June 28 2011 Re-Medical is done.
September 24 2011: PPR

My address was disappeared from e-case from Aug 15 and came back on September 22nd.
I have e-mailed to CHC ISB on September 13 and got respond on 15th.(see respond Below).
In my case it seems disapperaing address theory means something. Same day it disappeared (Aug 15) they recieved the documents, same day it reappeared they send PPR on Sep 22. I hope Inshallah those who had their address disappeared and reappeared will recieve something soon.
Please pray for me in your prayers :D

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Documents were received from applicant's end on 15 Aug 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Congratulation and wish you happy life ahead. So this address theory does work.

Same here documents filed on Aug 17th & 22nd address disappeard and came back on same day both time. Address was missing since Aug 29 came back on Sep 22nd. Email response on Sep 20th said file is in Q to be reviewd by immigration officer. Hope after the review he should have waived the interview and next step could be the medical as it will expire on Oct 30th OR medical + PPR. :)

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Bro when did you apply for CAIPS? I applied on Aug 20th but they have not charged my credit card yet. If Cheque is cleared on 23rd then base on my previous CAIPS experience you should be receiving CAIPS with in 5 business day. Last time check was cleared on Feb7th and received CAIPS on Feb 14th.
Sent the application on 15th Aug and now cheque was cashed on 23rd.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
zeeeee said:
Ameen and thankyou very much Quietstorm!!:)
Yes, Mashallah it was 14 months from the date of filing. Anyways, we did nothing special other than providing them with proofs of all kind. This included but wasn't limited pictures together, shadi cards, post-rukhsati stuff, proof of moving to the in-laws, proof of landing in Pak for shadi ie: boarding passes, ticket photocopies, money sent/rcvd receipts, facebook and gmail inbox snapshots, fb-shadi-pics comments print outs, phone bills, condo lease in our names, my insurance naming my spouse as my nominee, gifts etc receipts, call logs, phone bills, chat logs..basically any and every kind of stuff that supports our being married.
I never emailed them before my 9 months of processing were up ie: in May 2011 and that too when I sent my Re-police cert voluntarily.
Anyways, I think it had nothing to do with us and everything to do with out parents and families duas and support. Baki Allah ki bari mehrbaani and Shukar ha k I didn't have to wait long after my Rukhsati ie: around 6 and a half months before my Visa came through. I've heard cases being stuck for over 30 months.
May Allah grant you all your wishes, and that your process speeds up Inshallah.
Take care and best of luck.
Thanks a lot fro your wishes. Such good news feel like fresh air in this depressed forum :p
May you both live happily forever. (ameen)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
wes786 said:
You all have to understand that 24 months is an average number to complete 80% of applications. Others are processed earlier and the 20% are more than 24 months which have complecations and interviews etc....

For example to give you all an idea lets assume:

20% cases are done in 12-16 Months
50% cases are done in 16-12 Months
80% cases are done in 20-24 Months
100% cases are done in 24+ Months

Hope it helps...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foss-Vs54gk
Listen to this song wes bro and keep singing it until you see your wife coming out of the airport :p

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Punjabi/Gujrati sub language samijta ho the only language I dont understand is CHC language and they dont understand my language either.
LOL
Agreed they don't know our painful language :'(

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
khan82 said:
well actually for me it work out since I was not doing drama I love my husband and I have feelings for him even I am bugging I am ok I don't mind ,but for sure those who just use ChC for only getting Canadian visa pluse not genuine marriages na Allah unka satt dy ga na drama those who are in this forum tell me who is not missing their spouses who is not crying when they leave them so if your feeling is not a drama both ur Allah your luck and even CHC will help you thanks
CONGRATULATIONS
May you live a happy life with your husband forever (ameen)
:)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Tor-wi said:
*raised eyebrow* not on SERVICE but the whole CUSTOMER Service :eek:..sounds like

“Purchased a brand new 198x/197X model spouse in excellent working condition and certified with degrees and other certificates. Intention is to import the good to Canada for the remaining lifetime and contribute human resources to the Canadian economy by being productive in terms of children. Expenses for first 3 years will be covered by the customer (signed warranty attached with signatures), Government is responsible for damages and maintenance after these first three years. The cost of delivery will be split between the customer paying for landing fee and tickets while the Government giving tax exemptions on items brought into the country.

I understand that the Government of Canada is not responsible for any delivery delays, emotional damages, breakdowns, tears, scratches, or other harms occurred during this process

Please advise on the status of my order, thanks”
LOLZZ
Thinking of our spouses as a valuable product :eek: :p

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
I HAVE A LIL OBSERVATION:

when ppl receive remed, re pcc & imm forms together PPR takes time (much longer)
as compared to

when ppl recieve remed with ppr...

i think cause background check is one already in the first case

please comment

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Mera passport wapis kab ayae gaa...Ab intezaar nahi hota

Congrats to all who received their ppr today

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
Congrats!!

zabi said:
Salam Brothers & Sisters.

I have a Great News to share with you guys. By Grace of Allah my wife got her PPR today :D . Right now I am very excited and thanking Allah that it is finaly waiting is almost over. Thanks for your support and prayers.

Timeine is...
May 13 2010: Applied to Case Processing Center Mississuaga
June 20 2010: Recived AOR
July 21 2010: Islamabad started processing case
June 1 2011: Re-PCC+IMM
June 28 2011 Re-Medical is done.
September 24 2011: PPR

My address was disappeared from e-case from Aug 15 and came back on September 22nd.
I have e-mailed to CHC ISB on September 13 and got respond on 15th.(see respond Below).
In my case it seems disapperaing address theory means something. Same day it disappeared (Aug 15) they recieved the documents, same day it reappeared they send PPR on Sep 22. I hope Inshallah those who had their address disappeared and reappeared will recieve something soon.
Please pray for me in your prayers :D

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Documents were received from applicant's end on 15 Aug 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your
patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
DEAR AYESHA A PLZ SHARE UR TIMELINE

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
shaimaa said:
Mera passport wapis kab ayae gaa...Ab intezaar nahi hota

Congrats to all who received their ppr today

SHAIMAA JEE aa jaye ga ek din.........aap bi chale jao ge or pata nahi ke hamara kia hoga :( :( :( :( :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
Question:
Cheque for CAIPS was cleared on 23rd so when should we expect the delivery?
30-35 days from when you applied, doesn't matter when the check was cashed. My check was cashed after I received the notes!