App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
knaeem said:
Dear Brothers / Sisters

By the Grace of AllahI hav landed safely today in Toronto... It as so easy and quick procedure...nothing complicated.. it did not take more than 15 minutes on immigration and than 5 minutes with custom ppl... Hope everyone gets PPR then passports back and lands... InshaAllah Aameen
congrats to you and your wifey. :) remember us in your prayers !

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
knaeem said:
Dear Brothers / Sisters

By the Grace of AllahI hav landed safely today in Toronto... It as so easy and quick procedure...nothing complicated.. it did not take more than 15 minutes on immigration and than 5 minutes with custom ppl... Hope everyone gets PPR then passports back and lands... InshaAllah Aameen
Congratulations Bro, keep us all in your prayers and stop by to say hi once is a while...

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
Dear Brothers / Sisters

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prince William, Kate Middleton to delay honeymoon

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/big-day-royal-wedding-where-prince-william-kate-092409102.html

LONDON - Prince William and Kate Middleton have decided not to leave for their honeymoon immediately and the newlyweds will stay in Britain this weekend, palace officials said Saturday.

They will go on a honeymoon to an undisclosed overseas location later, officials said, stating that this is the couple's "personal preference."
"The couple have asked that their privacy be respected during the coming weekend and during their honeymoon," the statement said.
William, who married Middleton on Friday in an opulent ceremony at Westminster Abbey, plans to return to military duty as a Royal Air Force helicopter rescue pilot in Wales at the end of this weekend, which includes a Monday holiday, officials said.

What personal preference? Marriage will not consider genuine unless there is a marriage consumption.
Whar privacy Respect? In order to process the file all information need to be there to validate the marriage. There is no privacy concept.

Under Immigration & refugee act no 4 following objections should be consider and it appeared MOC was performed to acquire status in Canada.

1. Marriage consumption is not done. - Issue objection letter
2. Certain information was not provided and kept private - Issue letter for more proof
3. Immediately after wedding sponser went back to resume his job - Issue interview letter to check relationship BONAFIDE if they are serious about their relationship.

Is it not that law/roles/regulations suppouse to be equal for everyone. :mad: I think its about time to take this unjustice to Chachu office.

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/big-day-royal-wedding-where-prince-william-kate-092409102.html

LONDON - Prince William and Kate Middleton have decided not to leave for their honeymoon immediately and the newlyweds will stay in Britain this weekend, palace officials said Saturday.

They will go on a honeymoon to an undisclosed overseas location later, officials said, stating that this is the couple's "personal preference."
"The couple have asked that their privacy be respected during the coming weekend and during their honeymoon," the statement said.
William, who married Middleton on Friday in an opulent ceremony at Westminster Abbey, plans to return to military duty as a Royal Air Force helicopter rescue pilot in Wales at the end of this weekend, which includes a Monday holiday, officials said.

What personal preference? Marriage will not consider genuine unless there is a marriage consumption.
Whar privacy Respect? In order to process the file all information need to be there to validate the marriage. There is no privacy concept.

Under Immigration & refugee act no 4 following objections should be consider and it appeared MOC was performed to acquire status in Canada.

2. Certain information was not provided and kept private - Issue letter for more proof
3. Immediately after wedding sponser went back abd resume his job - Issue interview letter to check relationship BONAFIDE if they are serious about their relationship.

This is exactly 101% same situation I had and they are objecting. Is it not that law/roles/regulations suppouse to be equal for everyone. :mad: I think its about time to take this unjustice to Chachu office.
hehehe good one lool :D

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
bas postman ka intezaar kar kar k thak gaya
I know yaar this is not fair we all are in the same CHC Wagon, and this wagon is huge I mean really huge, it can carry 1000. :) plz pray that driver should drive it fast and safely so that we can all reach at our destinations. ;)
In case you want to see me I am sitting on 16 month wali seat pr window side pr.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks to Everyone and I will stay in touch for sure InshaAllah... I always pray for everyone that May Allah Helps all of us and fulfill all ou dreams and desirs... And help everyone in this immigration process inshaAllah (Aameen)

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I know yaar this is not fair we all are in the same CHC Wagon, and this wagon is huge I mean really huge, it can carry 1000. :) plz pray that driver should drive it fast and safely so that we can all reach on our destinations. ;)
In case you want to see me I am sitting on 16 month wali seat pr window side pr.
july kay aor ka seat num kya hay????????

shas44

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dear Shaima,

Just saw your case. Could you please tell us the latest from your side. Did you consult a lawyer ? What documents did you husband send ?

shaimaa said:
this is a copy of the letter they sent me

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application for a permanent residence visa has been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Based on the information in your application, it appears that your sponsor has not fulfilled the requirements put upon him by the section 130 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations, which states,

(1) Subject to subsection (2), A sponsor, for the purpose of sponsoring a foreign national who makes an application for a permanant resident visa as a member of the family class or an application to remain in canada as a member of the spouse in canada class under subsection 13(1) of the act, must be a canadian citizen or permanent rresidence who rresides in canada.

(2) a sponsor who is a canadian citizen and not rreside in canada may sponsor an application reffered to in subsection (1) by their spouse if the sponsor will rreside in canada when the applicant becomes a permanent rresident.

As such, your sponsor must provide satisfactory evidence of residence in canada or that your sponsor will reside in canada when you become a permanent rresident pursuant to subsection R130(2). The evidence you submit can include but is not limited to the following:

Your sponsors notices of assessments for the last 2 years
a complete copy of passport pages since your wedding up to the current day; this may include valid or expired passports.
bank and credit card statements for the last one year showing transactions in canada other than electronic bill payments
lease agreement or proof of home ownership in canada
cable or phone bills for last one year
other documents showing your sponsor has been residing in canada
if any of your family mambers in canada wish to provide financial support to you and the sponsor upon arrival in canada, please provide proof of income including paystubs and bank staements of that family memeber and a signed letter from the relative confirming his/her financial support.

[/quot

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

3. Immediately after wedding sponser went back to resume his job - Issue interview letter to check relationship BONAFIDE if they are serious about their relationship.

This is exactly 101% same situation I had and they are objecting. Is it not that law/roles/regulations suppouse to be equal for everyone. :mad: I think its about time to take this unjustice to Chachu office.
Whats your point? Are they applying for visa? Do they live in Canada? are they willing to live in Canada? Is one of them a Canadian citizen or PR holder? And other wants to come to Canada?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Style said:
Whats your point? Are they applying for visa? Do they live in Canada? are they willing to live in Canada? Is one of them a Canadian citizen or PR holder? And other wants to come to Canada?
Style yaar. Kabhi chill out b kya kro aur lough b kr lya karo. Har time serious mood mey nahi rehna chahiye. I know you have received your PPR ub tu tention chor do aur smile kro. Every one know's their marriage has nothing to do with Canada, it was just to chill out.