Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi every one

i just want to know that what file number is running in CHC if there any new person got Visa

can he or she tell us what was his or her file number around like dont tell the right one just need a hint like

what thousand number is running now like my one is around F00000(around 4500)

so please this thing will be good to know

thanks

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update
My sister called in today from PK that her husband rec'd letter (Dated 4/19) from CHC. 2 pages IMM form to fill and also they asked in the letter to indicate where is sponser currently residing. Pakistan or Canada?. Response time 45 days.

My sister just travel 1.5 weeks ago and now we gonna tell them that sponser is currently in PK. Like many other's cases now they will ask her to provide all the proof that she went back. No-remedical & no-rePCC (both expired in Nov/2010) AOR 1st wk of March/2010.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Update
My sister called in today from PK that her husband rec'd letter (Dated 4/19) from CHC. 2 pages IMM form to fill and also they asked in the letter to indicate where is sponser currently residing. Pakistan or Canada?. Response time 45 days.

My sister just travel 1.5 weeks ago and now we gonna tell them that sponser is currently in PK. Like many other's cases now they will ask her to provide all the proof that she went back. No-remedical & no-rePCC (both expired in Nov/2010) AOR 1st wk of March/2010.

Maan what the hell they want ................ better not tell them that she is living in Pakistan on permanent basis, she can say she is on visit because if she says she is there until the visa is granted then they will say ............ tell us about your plan to return to Canada if your spouse is granted visa, also provide us information how she will support herself and her husband ......... as I remember you told me she is gonna live there until her husband is granted visa........... baqi you know immigration tricks and traps longer than rest of us ..........:)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
Hi every one

i just want to know that what file number is running in CHC if there any new person got Visa

can he or she tell us what was his or her file number around like dont tell the right one just need a hint like

thanks

DID you get AOR as your timeline shows because apparently no one received AOR since Oct 2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Maan what the hell they want ................ better not tell them that she is living in Pakistan on permanent basis, she can say she is on visit because if she says she is there until the visa is granted then they will say ............ tell us about your plan to return to Canada if your spouse is granted visa, also provide us information how she will support herself and her husband ......... as I remember you told me she is gonna live there until her husband is granted visa........... baqi you know immigration tricks and traps longer than rest of us ..........:)
Kaise ho Dost? Havent see you much recently. Yes I think your idea is right that she is on visit. I will ask her to attach ticket copy which show's the return date. Yes intention was to stay there untill the VISA or atleast some movement on file. Which I think dont need to stay there longer now.
Supplementary forms/post wedd pic's/phn bill/cards were mailed out in Feb. April 5th email response "File is in queue to review" April 19 latter issued.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
thanks
Raymasood Bhai your profile says "File transfer 06-12-2011 and AOR 29-11-2011". Hisaab kuch theek nahi laga mujhe. Do you ment 2010 :) Also if 2010 than File transfer in period 12 and AOR rec'd in Period 11. Ye baat be kuch digest nhi ho rahi.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
dear one 2 ka 4 ,
according to your statement,

Remember that the law stipulates that the sponsor has to have a job or business to go back to canada because there is 3 years of guaranty letter signed by the sponsor and sponsored ( a contract) if you would remember that.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
dear one 2 ka 4 ,

If you are sponsoring:

Your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner, you must provide financial support for 3 years from the date that person became a permanent resident;

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Dear one 2 ka 4,
This is the imm law.
Your, or your spouse's, common-law or conjugal partner's dependent child who is less than 22 years of age, you must provide financial support for 10 years from the date that person became a permanent resident or until the child turns 25 years of age, whichever comes first;
Your, or your spouse's, common-law or conjugal partner's dependent child who is 22 years of age or older, you must provide financial support for 3 years from the date that person became a permanent resident;

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
dear one 2 ka 4 ,

If you are sponsoring:

Your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner, you must provide financial support for 3 years from the date that person became a permanent resident;
Respected Impulsive,
Yes you are absolutly right. We are going to inform them that she is on a vacation visit to PK currenlty. Please find attach the ticket copy with confirmed return date.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Dear Raymasood ,

Raymasood said:
Hi every one

thanks
I can only give you my file number which is close to F-----1400 something and it is in queue to be reviewed for the first round.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
I just watched the ending of chachu's view on m.p's put in towards sponsored.
He mentioned that visa officer would not care much of those who sends too many letters anyway.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9:30 ET. Chachu is on desi channel (Roger 60) face on face conversation with host.
Chachu said following on Spousal Sponsership If we win.

1. 2 years temporary visa to spouse, if things turn unfavourable, PR status will not be granted after 2 yrs.

2. In addition to above peoples file divorce and than remarried aboard again and sponser again. We will put a BAN on that and no re-spouse sponsership elegibility for 5years after.

3. Talking on crooked consultants, Chachu said peoples submitt fake doctor notice,medical notice,death notice so that the file can be process fast. This is a major issue and I am seriously working on this issue to deal with.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Dear ONE 2 KA 4 ,
have you watched chachu's show too.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Dear ONE 2 KA 4 ,
have you watched chachu's show too.
Yes I watched. Every Saturday I watch these desi punjabi shows regularly and burn my blood how much co-operate they have in their community.