Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
paki girl said:
hey u kno wht same thing happens with me aswell, i got the mail frm CHC like after 60 days thts they havent received my PCC n other re-filled docs..
thn i sent thm following documents through tcs n fax:

TCS receipt
printout of online tracking details
POD-proof of delivery (u have to request TCS for its provision)
photocopy of all the documents which were nt received

after 20 days of sending these document my husband asked his MP for the very first time to contact CHC coz they vr not replying us.. thn MP cum up wth this reply frm CHC.. tht they have received the document sent in january but the documents are in mailing room and are not putted into the file.. my case was last reviewed in july n thy vl review in april again.. and Allahmadulillah after goin through all these tensions n obstacles i got my PPR which was issued on 13 april n i received it on 15 april..
congratulation sister pray for us too

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
congratulation sister pray for us too
Pray for me too friends. Pata nhi mera kya bane ga. Pk jane ko be dil nhi kr raha :( Its going to be nearly 2 yrs now of my marriage and 2yrs been spent under dark and soon I will be losing my job also. No doubt enjoyed bachlor life very well pr pata nhi aaj sadness kioun hy and something emotionaly forcing to be a Family Guy instead of a bachlor and badmashi gunda gardi. As of yesterday I was thinking let them take their sweet time jab hona ho ga ho jye ga but today I feel something should have been done. Me sad now koi bhai shoulder he de dey zara khol ke roo lo aj :( :(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Pray for me too friends. Pata nhi mera kya bane ga. Pk jane ko be dil nhi kr raha :( Its going to be nearly 2 yrs now of my marriage and 2yrs been spent under dark and soon I will be losing my job also. No doubt enjoyed bachlor life very well pr pata nhi aaj sadness kioun hy and something emotionaly forcing to be a Family Guy instead of a bachlor and badmashi gunda gardi. Me sad now koi bhai shoulder he de dey zara khol ke roo lo aj . Oye Jatt ho gya aj kamla :( :(
ONE 2 Ka 4 borther bus hai badmashi gunda gardi ar cheez ka ek time hoti hai bus abe jawo ruskhati kar kay awo sirf Allah say khair maango Inshallah Allah better kary ga baqi roo mat ap tu bhut bhadur bacha ho lol so enjoy... job ka be dont care Inshallah wapiss awo gay to Allah ap ko acchy say acchy job dy ga bus Allah bhut rahim wala and madad karny wala hai .

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
thats great news :) congrats and may allah give you lots and lots of happynes :)
paki girl said:
hey u kno wht same thing happens with me aswell, i got the mail frm CHC like after 60 days thts they havent received my PCC n other re-filled docs..
thn i sent thm following documents through tcs n fax:

TCS receipt
printout of online tracking details
POD-proof of delivery (u have to request TCS for its provision)
photocopy of all the documents which were nt received

after 20 days of sending these document my husband asked his MP for the very first time to contact CHC coz they vr not replying us.. thn MP cum up wth this reply frm CHC.. tht they have received the document sent in january but the documents are in mailing room and are not putted into the file.. my case was last reviewed in july n thy vl review in april again.. and Allahmadulillah after goin through all these tensions n obstacles i got my PPR which was issued on 13 april n i received it on 15 april..

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any custom duty for first time landed immigrants on their personal items??

Thanks!

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
jia said:
abhi nahi send kia.pls pray for me..I m upset,well wht is ur time line?
Hi Jia,

Good that you email them the receipt and proof of your TCS. FAX the copies of PCC and IMM forms.
I pray that you are problem is solved soon inshallah

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
good morning
kia monday ko mera passport aa sakta hay?

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Salam Alaikum to you all from my side,

Tanhai dear,,
When did you submit yours and when your medical expires. Do you check your Ecas status online. what does it say...?

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
mayena said:
Salam Alaikum to you all from my side,

Tanhai dear,,
When did you submit yours and when your medical expires. Do you check your Ecas status online. what does it say...?
wsalam
passport sent on 8th march ..still no news
medical will be expire in november 2011
and my ecas status shows in process .nothing more
everyone is getting back passport exactly in one month thats y i m worried abt mine
hope everything is ok

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Thanks for the info,

Have you contacted them through email. If not you better contact them as soon as possible, so that you get assured that they have received your passport and they will be also reminded to send your passport.
Here is the email,,,re-islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
write your file number, name, date of birth and all necessary things that you know