April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
became-a-loner said:
Inshallah your interview will be waived off and thanks for sharing your experience here, it does help everybody. I wish I had joined this session before marriage. Do you mind if I ask you what proof had you provided in 2010 which they considered inadequate proxy marriage and there is not much credible evidence of on-going relationship and what was different in 2011 what was concluded as Bona Fide
April 2010 they asked us for plans of rukhsati and also for ongoing relationship...I sent phone bills from 3 months and also some cards we had sent each other. At that time we didn't talk on skype or email and this proof they said wasn't good enough.

I went to Pakistan and lived with my husband in December/January and in February I sent them my boarding pass, pictures from my trip to Pakistan, phone bills for all of 2010, emails, skype snapshots of us talking to each other along with printed conversations between us. After this in March they have said marriage is considered bonafide and interview is waived allhumdulillah.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
CanPak05 said:
Wonderful news mahmed17! May the rest of your process be completed as soon as possible to reunite you both.
inshAllah I hope you are right. Our caips notes show that background checks are over so all that is left is re-medical which has been done this month. Best wishes to you and everyone else still waiting.

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone please help me, if there is any cargo service from Karachi to Toronto for new spousal immigrants?

What are my options?

My wife has extra luggage!

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maali said:
Anyone please help me, if there is any cargo service from Karachi to Toronto for new spousal immigrants?

What are my options?

CONGRATULATIONS

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
I am enjoying my vacation, but my grand father is sick so we don't get enough time to do much of outings. He is feeling better though. Address on wife's ecas was gone and appeared twice and after two weeks she received a request letter for rePCC and IMM forms. We sent it all in the begining of March and nothing after that...still waiting...
oh hope ur grandfather get well soon , n i cud say dnt miss out on outing , go late niteeeeeeeeeee, everythng is open n khi.........................
hve most of ur time................. wid wify

n thankz for ur info....................:)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
April 2010 they asked us for plans of rukhsati and also for ongoing relationship...I sent phone bills from 3 months and also some cards we had sent each other. At that time we didn't talk on skype or email and this proof they said wasn't good enough.

I went to Pakistan and lived with my husband in December/January and in February I sent them my boarding pass, pictures from my trip to Pakistan, phone bills for all of 2010, emails, skype snapshots of us talking to each other along with printed conversations between us. After this in March they have said marriage is considered bonafide and interview is waived allhumdulillah.

Thanks, I have asked this question before as well on this forum but how do you provide proof of SKYPE communication, Just copy and paste the communication on word document and then the print out.....?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mahmed17 said:
inshAllah I hope you are right. Our caips notes show that background checks are over so all that is left is re-medical which has been done this month. Best wishes to you and everyone else still waiting.
S
Guys can some one suggest me that should I apply for Caip or still it's early

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
became-a-loner said:
Thanks, I have asked this question before as well on this forum but how do you provide proof of SKYPE communication, Just copy and paste the communication on word document and then the print out.....?

I took screen shots of us talking and copied and pasted our convos on excel

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
maali said:
Thanks, any information please!
hey .. i need the same info.. do tellme if u get one..
i kno one service ..its CCP.. they r the agents of fedex n DHL, n charging like 520 per kg for luggage over 25 kgs..
thr numbers are 021-34633978-9,37070262 ext#16
but u kno one thing is confusing me. thts the custom duty at the time of receiving da parcel?

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
maali said:

What are my options?

you may check out pakistan post.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
SALAM TO ALLLLLLLLLLLLL
Walaikum salaam on behalf of all. How are you today. Hope you are enjoying the rainy weather. :)

Friends comeon when one say Salaam we must answer.