Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Now best place bro you dont get upset,,, you are the person who used to encourage others towards being patient..

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
mayena said:
Thanks for the info,

Have you contacted them through email. If not you better contact them as soon as possible, so that you get assured that they have received your passport and they will be also reminded to send your passport.
Here is the email,,,re-islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
write your file number, name, date of birth and all necessary things that you know
ya i got reply that they received my passport and case is in process and in queue to review by immigration officer.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Just send them another email and tell them that how long does it take more to stamp visa for you. They are so bad and lazy people. I am worried for my visa too. I hope they do it soon, coz my medical expires at the end of may.

B

bestplace4u

mayena said:
Now best place bro you dont get upset,,, you are the person who used to encourage others towards being patient..
I know sis but it is getting too much i know there are several people waiting from longer then me i must appreciate that patience but i don't know why i am feeling very sad and impatient today :(

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
bestplace4u said:
I know sis but it is getting too much i know there are several people waiting from longer then me i must appreciate that patience but i don't know why i am feeling very sad and impatient today :(
Yeah I know that sometime a person feel low sometime good, but the cure is do your prayers and then pray for Allah that he gives you patience and process our work so that to get along with our beloved.

H

humtum143

became-a-loner said:
Thanks, I have asked this question before as well on this forum but how do you provide proof of SKYPE communication, Just copy and paste the communication on word document and then the print out.....?
Screenshot is the best

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What about when CHC-I sent PPR and Re medical together ? Please need all your valuable comments on this.Like what is next final step and how much time it will take more after we sent Passport and Medical receipt to Embassy ?

Thanks in advance. :)

B

bestplace4u

godisgreat said:
What about when CHC-I sent PPR and Re medical together ? Please need all your valuable comments on this.Like what is next final step and how much time it will take more after we sent Passport and Medical receipt to Embassy ?

Thanks in advance. :)
bas phir kia hona phir tou visa lag k hi aata hai what is your time line btw.

H

humtum143

It's funny how Canada belongs to the natives and the rulling is under a Canadian governance ... I was digging into the native and European agreement and found this...

Any native regional chief can decide to bring anyone from any country and welcome them to Canada after a simple background check is done.. They donot require to go under Canadian immigration rules they have the right to by pass...

Can a Canadian citizen seek help from native chief to welcome someone in Canada under their discretion ????

Tommorow I'm going to book an appointment with the kanawake chief since I know him well.. We always play poker lol so I will pop that question and let you all know

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
paki girl said:
hey u kno wht same thing happens with me aswell, i got the mail frm CHC like after 60 days thts they havent received my PCC n other re-filled docs..
thn i sent thm following documents through tcs n fax:

TCS receipt
printout of online tracking details
POD-proof of delivery (u have to request TCS for its provision)
photocopy of all the documents which were nt received

after 20 days of sending these document my husband asked his MP for the very first time to contact CHC coz they vr not replying us.. thn MP cum up wth this reply frm CHC.. tht they have received the document sent in january but the documents are in mailing room and are not putted into the file.. my case was last reviewed in july n thy vl review in april again.. and Allahmadulillah after goin through all these tensions n obstacles i got my PPR which was issued on 13 april n i received it on 15 april..
thanks for ur detailed reply.ok i will fax n send tcs all the documents.can u pls share ur timeline.

superman786

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
reply to me email

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent to applicant on 27 of Mar 2011 and 45 days are given to comply. Medical examination letter was sent out to applicant on 13 Apr 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

I am sponsering my wife (applicant) is she gonna get these letters? i asked her and no letter was recieved yet. what could these letters be, 1 of them i think is remedical but the other?

B

bestplace4u

superman786 said:
reply to me email

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent to applicant on 27 of Mar 2011 and 45 days are given to comply. Medical examination letter was sent out to applicant on 13 Apr 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

I am sponsering my wife (applicant) is she gonna get these letters? i asked her and no letter was recieved yet. what could these letters be, 1 of them i think is remedical but the other?
Share your timeline plez

B

bestplace4u

superman786 said:
reply to me email

Dear Client,

You should email them again and tell them that no letter has been received so they should forward you those via email.

superman786

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
We started processing your application on March 3, 2010

wife recieved AOR and supp form in 12 may,2010 filled and submitted.

Now above email.