CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Try calling them first, if it doesnt work out then email them.. you can use this format if you want:

Dear Sir/Madam,

As per the ministers office an urgent PPR for File # ........ was sent out on March ..... The flight itinerary was also requested and I am told I am give 15 days to comply. Till date, I have not received the urgent PPR request in the mail. The mailing address on your file is correct but I am not sure why I have not received the PPR yet. Could you please send me the PPR through express courier service. I will pay for the charges gladly. Please confirm that you are sending the PPR again through a reliable courier service.

Thanking you in advance

Regards,

Name

Thank you Danny I will try that too. I contacted my lawyer he says he can submit his passport.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Salam and good morning all forum members and congrats to all who got their PPR back hope we hear some good news soon

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
koi achi khabren kiun nahi aarahi hain ::) i think CHC pe bhi pakistani media ka asar hogaya hai ;D
Bhai what to say. I think as a tradition they start the Q1 of every year with the excitements and motivation. However; after Q1 further we move towards the remaining period of the year, deepen the laziness happens to their process.

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Good Morning Canada ;D

Thankyou all for your prayers and wishes.. one2ka4 bhai thankyou so much for being there .. aap ne bola dia kafi hai ...

Inshallah sab ko PPR jaldhi mil jayein AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Bhai what to say. I think as a tradition they start the Q1 of every year with the excitements and motivation. However; after Q1 further we move towards the remaining period of the year, deepen the laziness happens to their process.
Haan bhai true main bhi yehi soch raha tha, now they are getting lazy :( and on top of that its month of Easter they are officially closed on 25th.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Congratulations to Knaeem bhai and Sahira.

Good morning Canada. I am so behind on this forum. Missed out on so many pages. Too lazy to read 20+ pages. From what I understand ppl here are hearing good news which is great.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
saggit19 said:
hareer-- i don't understand which ministers office did u get the letter from..i haven't heard about anyone getting any letters from ministers office..how did you find out about your ppr??
I'd appreciate if you could plz take the time to answer my question :) thanks

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wish he was here said:
Congratulations to Knaeem bhai and Sahira.

Good morning Canada. I am so behind on this forum. Missed out on so many pages. Too lazy to read 20+ pages. From what I understand ppl here are hearing good news which is great.
yes good news for knaeem and sahira ..for the rest it is stil the same but inshAllah one by one everyone will hear good news :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
marya238 said:
Good Morning Canada ;D

Thankyou all for your prayers and wishes.. one2ka4 bhai thankyou so much for being there .. aap ne bola dia kafi hai ...

Inshallah sab ko PPR jaldhi mil jayein AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
marya ..how is ur dad doing ??

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This begairt, khabees Chachu care only for Tax's. He doesnt have any value for family nor do he care about family. Not sure what type of Canada or family system in Canada he is trying to build. I need to ask him how much tax he pays: Read the story below:
http://thetyee.ca/News/2011/04/08/FamilyReunions/

Satish Patel and his family are selling their home in Ontario and leaving everything behind to return to India. He waited five years for his parents to join him in Canada and he's giving up.

"I am the only son and I believe we have waited for much longer than normal," said Patel, whose parents live in India. "I should have considered this before I applied for immigration. But now that's already done and I have to see how I can move back sooner so my parents can be with me."

When Patel leaves, not only will Canada's population decline by one, but one political party or another may lose a potential voter. In this federal election season, Patel's predicament is emerging as an important issue in a number of close-fought ridings, including Vancouver South.

Leading into the election, the Conservative government admitted it had changed internal immigration targets to stretch wait times for parents and grandparents of immigrants applying to come to Canada to join their relatives. In February, when documents obtained through a freedom-of-information request brought that shift to light, Immigration Minister Jason Kenney defended the decision, arguing immigrants who brought higher earning skills should trump parents and grandparents wanting to come to Canada.

"There are trade-offs, and this government is focused on the priorities of Canadians which are economic growth and prosperity," Kenney told the House of Commons. "We need more newcomers working and paying taxes and contributing to our health-care system. That is the focus of our immigration system Potni ka :mad:

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
This begairt, khabees Chachu care only for Tax's. He doesnt have any value for family nor do he care about family. Not sure what type of Canada or family system in Canada he is trying to build. I need to ask him how much tax he pays: Read the story below:
http://thetyee.ca/News/2011/04/08/FamilyReunions/

Satish Patel and his family are selling their home in Ontario and leaving everything behind to return to India. He waited five years for his parents to join him in Canada and he's giving up.

"I am the only son and I believe we have waited for much longer than normal," said Patel, whose parents live in India. "I should have considered this before I applied for immigration. But now that's already done and I have to see how I can move back sooner so my parents can be with me."

When Patel leaves, not only will Canada's population decline by one, but one political party or another may lose a potential voter. In this federal election season, Patel's predicament is emerging as an important issue in a number of close-fought ridings, including Vancouver South.

Leading into the election, the Conservative government admitted it had changed internal immigration targets to stretch wait times for parents and grandparents of immigrants applying to come to Canada to join their relatives. In February, when documents obtained through a freedom-of-information request brought that shift to light, Immigration Minister Jason Kenney defended the decision, arguing immigrants who brought higher earning skills should trump parents and grandparents wanting to come to Canada.

"There are trade-offs, and this government is focused on the priorities of Canadians which are economic growth and prosperity," Kenney told the House of Commons. "We need more newcomers working and paying taxes and contributing to our health-care system. That is the focus of our immigration system Potni ka :mad:

that is very sad.. :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
that is very sad.. :(
I suggest to Mr.Patel family that I hope you delay your return to India atleast untill May 02 to vote against The Hateful Government.

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
I'd appreciate if you could plz take the time to answer my question :) thanks

I had contacted minister's office and they replied me back after one month with the email mentioning that information and the requirments plus i recieved email from islamabad after i did inquiry that they sent the request letter on that date and 15 days are given to comply.