File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
saggit19 said:
marya ..how is ur dad doing ??
Sweets my dad is not well .. but inshallah i know he will get well soon (ameen)
He actually got stitches on his face and staples on his head .. so its gona take some time before he recoverss
Thnx for asking ;D

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Hareer said:
I had contacted minister's office and they replied me back after one month with the email mentioning that information and the requirments plus i recieved email from islamabad after i did inquiry that they sent the request letter on that date and 15 days are given to comply.
thanks for the information :) when is your hubby's medical expiring.. i would say send them a fax along with an email..in order to get things moving quickly .

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
marya238 said:
He actually got stitches on his face and staples on his head .. so its gona take some time before he recoverss
Thnx for asking ;D
Ameen :)

L

lahorecouple

mahmed17 said:
No he is in Jhelum now
i kind of had an idea where your hubby must be from...once read a post from you written in pothohari punjabi ;)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marya238 said:
Thnx for asking ;D
Marya Insaaf is your haq. I suggest take this incident to your lawyer and ask him to include this fact in your appeal story that after the refusal every one was so upset & depressed in your family and due to this stress right after 5 days your family got an accident.

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
thanks for the information :) when is your hubby's medical expiring.. i would say send them a fax along with an email..in order to get things moving quickly .
End of May.

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
bhai .. i know family is way upset .. the accident actually happened before the refusal .. its in the news too it happened on bovaird and mclaughlin .. march 28th .. oh boy it was bad ..
i wish i could show pics of the my dad's van which became a smart car after the accident .. the man who hit my dad's van actually hit five more cARS and is charged with alot of charges like hit and run .. under influence of illegal drugs and so much more ...
Ne wayz Allah ka shuker hai my parents survived ..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Marya Insaaf is your haq. I suggest take this incident to your lawyer and ask him to include this fact in your appeal story that after the refusal every one was so upset & depressed in your family and due to this stress right after 5 days your family got an accident.

L

lahorecouple

marya238 said:
Thnx for asking ;D
Allah bless you :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Hareer said:
End of May.
InshAllah your hubby will get everything finalized before that :)

L

lahorecouple

guys you were quite right...my application has been received at CPC-M today

L

lahorecouple

canadianbutt said:
Did you receive AOR in mail or did you sent them an email. Please let us know about wife's visit visa. I am also thinking to apply for my wife's visit visa. I have almost same timeline as yours..
butt sb thora jiya risk highay visit visay ich...har kisi nu nayi milda...spousal visay ich ikk ee vari banda aa jandey...baki tadi marzi

amm

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Dear Hareer

I had contacted minister's office and they replied me back after one month with the email mentioning that information and the requirments plus i recieved email from islamabad after i did inquiry that they sent the request letter on that date and 15 days are given to comply.

please dont wast the time and send your possport to CIC and Write a latter With your file namber and mantion about few things that some one has mantion for you and also mantion about your PPR story ok and if they need moor thing the will send you ather latter ok and your possport will be with them it is not problem it will be safe .

Thanks

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Does anyone else think that CHC Islamabad would now process spousal cases faster since the skilled worker applications are now being processed by London ?

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
10 more days and I'm going to e-mail CHC-Isb again. I have started to e-mail them every month. My husband's medical expired in January and they have asked for nothing since. :(

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Danny4450 said:
Does anyone else think that CHC Islamabad would now process spousal cases faster since the skilled worker applications are now being processed by London ?
didn't the skilled worker apps get moved to london last year?? i thought they're being processed in london for quite some time now.