+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

L

lahorecouple

anzee said:
hmm! thats not gud news. that mean u also sponsor ur wife i thought in wife case may be they lil bit flexible. i hope everything shud be fine. i don't know how they decide that marriage is genuine or not? all r jerk in CHC.

i try my best to sent all papers in proper form and also attested from ministry of foreign affairs. is that make any difference?
no...they still verify all the documents from their own sources
lakin aik cheez ki samjh nahi lagi muje...mareya sis k hubby ko pcc ki waja se reject kia but in immigrant's guide page no. 8 they have clearlt writeen, "We will also do our own background checks to determine if there are grounds under which you and your dependants may be inadmissible to Canada."...then why didn't they do their own background checks for her husband from saudi arabia :mad:

B

bestplace4u

amnafahad4life said:
ya.. idid included the letter from islamabad.. n i also marked it as urgent.. n i sended 2-3 different sets of finger prints to them. so they can choose the best which meets their requirements.. i have applied it from canada on behalf of my husband cuz i knew that if my husband would have applied from pakistan then it would take longer the mail processing and also as u send if their is something missing and stuff u never know.. i tried my best to make it quick .. lets hope from God for something good..
Good luck InshaAllah your problem will be resolved

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorecouple said:
no...they still verify all the documents from their own sources
lakin aik cheez ki samjh nahi lagi muje...mareya sis k hubby ko pcc ki waja se reject kia but in immigrant's guide page no. 8 they have clearlt writeen, "We will also do our own background checks to determine if there are grounds under which you and your dependants may be inadmissible to Canada."...then why didn't they do their own background checks for her husband from saudi arabia :mad:
Its called Badmashi we do what we want to do and dont follow our own policies. I think officers at CHC are tired and sick too by following all those too many policies Chachu has made. So they just do whats comeup in their mind. Can anyone explain me defination of BONAFIDE in easy words.

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
bestplace4u said:
Good luck InshaAllah your problem will be resolved
thanks brother.. just pray for all of us...

L

lahorecouple

mayena said:
I also have three PCC from three countries,, there is nothing wrong but if you mention about ur stays in countries more than 6 month and u dont provide pcc then they really bother u till you provide them. That was the reason that it took my case long. The best thing is not to mention that you are gone or have stayed somewhere else and renew your passport and send it to them, problem solved.. ;)
absolutely false...it's very easy in these days to know if you have lived outside pak...CHC does BC checks in contract with intelligence agencies (IB, ISI etc) and it's a matter of minutes for them to know your foreign trips...

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
lahorecouple said:
absolutely false...it's very easy in these days to know if you have lived outside pak...CHC does BC checks in contract with intelligence agencies (IB, ISI etc) and it's a matter of minutes for them to know your foreign trips...
i agree with lahore couple.. u cant lie to them or give them false information cuz they have access to everything.. if they find out that u lied to them or gave them eny kind of false information ur screwed for life.

L

lahorecouple

became-a-loner said:
I think all sponsored spouses are potential immigrants and it is a very thin chance the spouse can get visit visa, I dont think it can have negative impact on the case unless a different information is provided on visit visa application than immigration application because the grounds of refusal will be "the officer is not satisfied that the applicant will return to Pak upon expiry of visit visa" they did not grant a visit visa to my mom although she had already visited Canada after the fact that I applied her sponsorship, in her first visit she went back after 15 days to Pak
all depends on sponsored person's condition...if you have enough bucks in your bank, a lucrative job or business and have a nice travel history, chances are great they will issue the visit visa

L

lahorecouple

became-a-loner said:
Hi guys,

Just a question for your thoughts, my wife who is currently in Pak, (in the que for review) has a job offer from Saudia, looking at timeline of 21 months if she moves to Saudia, will it delay the process as they will ask for PCC from Saudia I know what els will be implicatioins
your wife may get a job offer from saudi but i doubt if they will issue her the visa...i know in UAE they don't issue visa of any type to a muslim womam unless her husband/father/son is already there or she's accompanied with some "mahram"...and saudis are far more strict in this...

B

bestplace4u

lahorecouple said:
your wife may get a job offer from saudi but i doubt if they will issue her the visa...i know in UAE they don't issue visa of any type to a muslim womam unless her husband/father/son is already there or she's accompanied with some "mahram"...and saudis are far more strict in this...
I have spent some time in Saudia the laws are changed now Independent woman can work on visa without mahram.

L

lahorecouple

DodgeCharger said:
she only sent pcc from one address, while she lived at two addresses in the past. Now is it a problem?
then the best piece of advice i would give you is to wait if they request PCC from the other place...cause it's not an issue to get PCC from anywhere in pak :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
lahorecouple said:
then the best piece of advice i would give you is to wait if they request PCC from the other place...cause it's not an issue to get PCC from anywhere in pak :)
Exactly, Just wait till they ask for it. It takes 2-3 days to get one made in Pakistan :)

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Okay GUYS,, I surrender,, you guys know better,,, maybe it wasnt so before,,, there wasnt any check on person background that where this person has traveled. My cusin applied without saying that he was living in other countries and that he got his visa easily. The same my other family friend.. For now I dont know the situation

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Can anyone explain me the term BONAFIDE in easy words.
"Bona Fide" means "in good faith" in Latin