+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banta: Santa ji agar aapko garmi lage to aap kya karte ho?
Santa: Main cooler ke sahmne baith jata hu.
Banta: Agar fir bhi garmi lage to?
Santa- To cooler on kar leta hu.
;D

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
THANK GOD WITH YOUR GOOD NEWS!! CONGRATS AND NOW TELL YOUR HUBBY TO LEAVE PAKISTAN ASAP BEFORE THE CHANGE THEIR MIND AND TAKE THE VISA BACK!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN, HAHHAHAHHA
sidney said:
Alsalam Alaikoume brothers & sisters i have a good news Alhamdoulilah myhusband got his passport back with visa today after long wait i'm very happy for that and inchallah everyone will get his visa back soon inchallah don't worry just have some sabr and everything will be ok thanks to everyone for sharing infos and supporting each other Thank you :).

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whywait:( said:
THANK GOD WITH YOUR GOOD NEWS!! CONGRATS AND NOW TELL YOUR HUBBY TO LEAVE PAKISTAN ASAP BEFORE THE CHANGE THEIR MIND AND TAKE THE VISA BACK!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN, HAHHAHAHHA
lol, good one!
once u touched Canadian soil, ure good! LOL

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I was thinking to ask my Jatti join the forum and play Anjuman role here to give friendly lady support to all those my lovely sister who were sad yesterday. But wo khud he rus gi hy kal se mere saath be. :(

Kyun bhayee aapne kya kiya? Make her join the forum! :)

And a BIG congratulations to Sidney and Knaeem bhai! When is he joining you in canada inshAllah?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
whywait:( said:

lol !! *like* your post

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Hehehehe,,,,
If someone want to search for finding answers to questions going through the CHC Islamabad forum then he/she will enjoy more reading Jokes,,,,

L

lahorecouple

DodgeCharger said:
hello people
ive been reading about this fuss created by PCC, can anyone tell me for sure that living at different addresses within pakistan also requires multiple PCC or just one PCC.. Does anyone have accurate info on this. Cuz my wife provided just one PCC from current address..
there's no need to send re-PCC from everyplace she has lived in...only from current address is enough...but you have to send PCCs from all places first time you're sending your complete app...re-PCC is required only to make sure the person didn't commit any crime during processing of app (for present address/residence)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mayena said:
Hehehehe,,,,
If someone want to search for finding answers to questions going through the CHC Islamabad forum then he/she will enjoy more reading Jokes,,,,

oh my Allah meri husband ka Visa kab aye ga i am tired of waiting ufffffffffffff Allah tuba may de

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Sidney sis and knaeem broo mubarukk ho bahut bahut ..
too excited for both of you ..

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorecouple said:
there's no need to send re-PCC from everyplace she has lived in...only from current address is enough...but you have to send PCCs from all places first time you're sending your complete app...re-PCC is required only to make sure the person didn't commit any crime during processing of app (for present address/residence)
she only sent pcc from one address, while she lived at two addresses in the past. Now is it a problem?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hayeeeee CHC meri pehli shadi thi mujh se galti ho gi PK shadi kr ke, haath jor ke wasta deta ho ik dafa ub visa de dey galti ho gi. aghe se mein shadi nahi kro ga PK mey. :(

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
yaar i got problem with my this is (Desi_canadian) i cannt login ,,,,dont know why.. :(

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
hello everyone... really sad to hear about marya.. yesterday when i read it i was sso tense all day couldnt get it out of my mind.. enyways i hope that something good happens now Insallah

my husband also received a letter from the embassy last week.. asking for his FBI Police Clearance letter from United States of America since he had lived in America previously.. i have applied it already.. they say that it takes upto 6 weeks for them to give me the PCC.. but the letter from CHC i got says that i have to comply on this with in 45 days.. :-\ i dunno how this is gonna work.. i m really worried..i hope everything goes well. have my fingers crossed...eewwww

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hayeeeee CHC meri pehli shadi thi mujh se galti ho gi PK shadi kr ke, haath jor ke wasta deta ho ik dafa ub visa de dey galti ho gi. aghe se mein shadi nahi kro ga PK mey. :(
lol ONE 2 KA 4 since i join this forum i foud you soo funny guy my husband told me join this forum you will enjoy and you will be calm down when you see lots of people are with us in the same boat that is true

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
amnafahad4life said:
hello everyone... really sad to hear about marya.. yesterday when i read it i was sso tense all day couldnt get it out of my mind.. enyways i hope that something good happens now Insallah

my husband also received a letter from the embassy last week.. asking for his FBI Police Clearance letter from United States of America since he had lived in America previously.. i have applied it already.. they say that it takes upto 6 weeks for them to give me the PCC.. but the letter from CHC i got says that i have to comply on this with in 45 days.. :-\ i dunno how this is gonna work.. i m really worried..i hope everything goes well. have my fingers crossed...eewwww
oh sister dont worry CHC khud konsa kaam time pay kartay hain ke ham un ke ar kaam time time par karay kaho aram say beto ap ka bhab mean USA ka order hai ke it takes six weeks just email them and its ok my friend send all her documentation on 3months it was fine with them konsa wo log pechy bety hain file lay kar ke kaha gay 45 days poora ho giay wo log to khud Allah say mangtay hai ke ham late reply karain hum sub to chc walo pay bhoj hain liken ham be konsa samajty hain wait kar rahy hain jab tak wo log sar say yeh bhoj utha dayin