became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Just a question for your thoughts, my wife who is currently in Pak, (in the que for review) has a job offer from Saudia, looking at timeline of 21 months if she moves to Saudia, will it delay the process as they will ask for PCC from Saudia I know what els will be implicatioins

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okhaa langdaa wakt vichooray daa.
Bin Yaar Guzaraaa Kon Kaaray.

Dunia to guzaraaa ho sakdaa.
yaraan to kinaranaa kon karay.

Ek din howy ty lang jaaavay.
Sari umer guzaraaa kon karay.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
anso said:
A sardar had a child after 3 month of marriage.
He asked his wife ye 3 month k bad bacha kaise howa?

Wife replied:tumhari shadi ko kitna arsa hua?
sardar:3 months.

Wife: or meri shadi ko ?
Sardar: 3 months

Wife: or bacha kitne month k baad?
Sardar:3 month.

Wife: total kitne hue?
Sardar: oye 9 months & start dancing
Balle Balle;->

lol that's funny.

saggit19 that's great news :)

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
became-a-loner said:
Hi guys,

Just a question for your thoughts, my wife who is currently in Pak, (in the que for review) has a job offer from Saudia, looking at timeline of 21 months if she moves to Saudia, will it delay the process as they will ask for PCC from Saudia I know what els will be implicatioins
It wont just delay the process it might get an objection letter saying if she has a job in Saudia which she accepted it then why does she need to come to Canada and what grantee that she will not move back to Saudi after getting her PR.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Hey congrats from my side too,

What is the need for you telling to embassy that your wife has gone to Saudi and working there. when they asked for passport so just appeal for a new passport saying that you guys lost the old passport or whatever you know better,,,,

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sardar, will find a problem when he will file sponsorship.

wish he was here said:
lol that's funny.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mayena said:

What is the need for you telling to embassy that your wife has gone to Saudi and working there. when they asked for passport so just appeal for a new passport saying that you guys lost the old passport or whatever you know better,,,,
dear brothers and sisters i need an advice from you Guys please Help me since this timeline is for 21 months i want to apply for a vist visa to my husband Mr khan what do you guys think that they will issue him a visa or what will be the requirement?

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
mayena said:

LOL i would recommend aganist it. You really think you can hide your status from embassy? This could conisder fraud.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Style said:
It wont just delay the process it might get an objection letter saying if she has a job in Saudia which she accepted it then why does she need to come to Canada and what grantee that she will not move back to Saudi after getting her PR.
yes, i think so too.. i would say carefully consider all your options before you make a decision.. the simpler u keep ur case the smoother the immigration process will be

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
khan82 said:
dear brothers and sisters i need an advice from you Guys please Help me since this timeline is for 21 months i want to apply for a vist visa to my husband Mr khan what do you guys think that they will issue him a visa or what will be the requirement?
I could be wrong in saying this but as far as i know you can not apply for multiple visa. Since you file is under process your visit visa application will get rejected.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wish he was here said:
lol that's funny.

yeah that is a wife case.. and completed pretty fast .. i pray everyone's cases get completed successfully and quickly

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Style said:
I could be wrong in saying this but as far as i know you can not apply for multiple visa. Since you file is under process your visit visa application will get rejected.
i know the member named fahadq applied for a visit visa for his wife while her case was in process and she got the visa and visited her husband in canada too..

but again that was a wife case..and husband cases are usually dealt with a little more strictly..

one can't be too sure whether a visa will be issued or not..but usually the embassy wants to see concrete proof that the person will return back to pakistan after the visit..

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khan, there are hardly any chances that the TRV (Temporary Residence VIsa) will be granted. It all depends with your husband ties with Pakistan, if he have lots of money, bank balance, and he is able to proof that he will come back after expiry of visit visa, then its ok. If you have already filed the sponsorship case, applying for TRV will have no effect on your sponsorship case. But if you have not and the visa will be refused then it will have a negative impact on your sponsorship.

khan82 said:

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Was he Was here...Nice joke lol.......... :))...

Ek joke meri Janab se app subke liye,,

Ik short man ka funny beta 1000 Watt ke bulb par apne papa ka naam likh raha tha.

Short man: Beta, ye kya kar rahe ho?

Funny Beta: Aapka naam roshan kar raha hoon.(LOL).

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Khan, there are hardly any chances that the TRV (Temporary Residence VIsa) will be granted. It all depends with your husband ties with Pakistan, if he have lots of money, bank balance, and he is able to proof that he will come back after expiry of visit visa, then its ok. If you have already filed the sponsorship case, applying for TRV will have no effect on your sponsorship case. But if you have not and the visa will be refused then it will have a negative impact on your sponsorship.
I think all sponsored spouses are potential immigrants and it is a very thin chance the spouse can get visit visa, I dont think it can have negative impact on the case unless a different information is provided on visit visa application than immigration application because the grounds of refusal will be "the officer is not satisfied that the applicant will return to Pak upon expiry of visit visa" they did not grant a visit visa to my mom although she had already visited Canada after the fact that I applied her sponsorship, in her first visit she went back after 15 days to Pak