AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
All i need is duaa and please remeber everone else in ur prayer too we all need it :)
bestplace4u said:
So true rejecting a case on Saudi PCC is not at all correct, they are not following their own policies
It is mentioned on their website that saudi authorities doesn't issue PCC to former residents and stupid prick closed his eyes and rejected the case.
She will win the appeal for sure but its waste of time money and stressful.

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Goood Morning Canada

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Hi guys,

Just a question for your thoughts, my wife who is currently in Pak, (in the que for review) has a job offer from Saudia, looking at timeline of 21 months if she moves to Saudia, will it delay the process as they will ask for PCC from Saudia I know what els will be implicatioins
Well they will ask for a PCC and they will also ask for the comitment that once u get the visa what is the gurantee that you will leave ur job and move to Canada

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marya238 said:
All i need is duaa and please remeber everone else in ur prayer too we all need it :)

Like I said earlier, you may like to have your MP send a request to Saudi Foreign affairs office to help you and copy it to yourself, the least it will do is to show your effort that you tried hard to get it and also ask your MP to send an email to CIC that why they ignore such clear statement on Saudi website that the individuals who are no longer residents are not granted PCC, there has to be a clear procedure to deal with such clearly stated policy by Saudi Govt, by the way their official name for Rishwat is "Bukhshish" and it is as prevalent there as in Pak

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Last year in Sep when they asked for pcc from saudi ... i wrote one email to saudi emabassy and i got the reply from them stating they do not provide anything to former residents.. then again just a shot in the dark we wrote a letter to saudi emabassy in pak if they could help us in this matter we attached the receipt of the letter sent .. i then saved and printed the webpage of cic where it clearly states they dont provide to former residents .. i made sure my husband attached his final exit stamps as well ..
when last yr i spoke to my lawyer about this he told me they already know that he wont be able to get it .. but they still need to see any effort from your side so collect as much as you can and i did and sent every thing ...
i guess simon sahab bahut ghusse main thay or unhone mere case to refuse kerdia :D
became-a-loner said:
Like I said earlier, you may like to have your MP send a request to Saudi Foreign affairs office to help you and copy it to yourself, the least it will do is to show your effort that you tried hard to get it and also ask your MP to send an email to CIC that why they ignore such clear statement on Saudi website that the individuals who are no longer residents are not granted PCC, there has to be a clear procedure to deal with such clearly stated policy by Saudi Govt, by the way their official name for Rishwat is "Bukhshish" and it is as prevalent there as in Pak

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
UOC said:
Khan, there are hardly any chances that the TRV (Temporary Residence VIsa) will be granted. It all depends with your husband ties with Pakistan, if he have lots of money, bank balance, and he is able to proof that he will come back after expiry of visit visa, then its ok. If you have already filed the sponsorship case, applying for TRV will have no effect on your sponsorship case. But if you have not and the visa will be refused then it will have a negative impact on your sponsorship.
thank you so much every one for nice answers ,but now as i read all these comments i changed my mind better not to apply ab aur kohi gol na kehl jaye baqi khair hai lol

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marya238 said:
Last year in Sep when they asked for pcc from saudi ... i wrote one email to saudi emabassy and i got the reply from them stating they do not provide anything to former residents.. then again just a shot in the dark we wrote a letter to saudi emabassy in pak if they could help us in this matter we attached the receipt of the letter sent .. i then saved and printing the webpage of cic where it clearly states they dont provide to former residents .. i made sure my husband attached hi final exit stamps as well ..
when last yr i spoke to my lawyer about this he told me they already know that he wont be able to get it .. but they still need to see any effort from your side to collect as much as you can and i did and sent every thing ...
i guess simon sahab bahut ghusse main thay or unhone mere case to refuse kerdia :D
write an email to Minister of Citizenship (suspended one, that ass*** who created this for all of us) about it as well and get his response, if it is favorable, attach it if not delete it

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all, congrats to sidney and knaeem. And all of those members whoz visaz are in the transit!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and yes Simon closed the cases because they have to show how many INITIAL DECISIONS have they made on pending cases, the easiest decision is to reject, saves you from making a justified decision to accept and gets out of his hands since appeal goes to Senior Officer so his backlog looks better now.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
thank you so much every one for nice answers ,but now as i read all these comments i changed my mind better not to apply ab aur kohi gol na kehl jaye baqi khair hai lol
khan sab yaar sahi kaha, koe aur gul na khila lena, lol. Just sit back and relax, we all are in the same boat yaar!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sardar Ne "KFC" Phone kiya:

Hello kfc!!

1 Pizza!
1 Spicy Rice!
1 French Frize!

Bhej Deyo!

KFC:

haan G kidde Naam te?

Sardar:

Allah k Naam pe!
;D

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Chalein lets see im going to my lawyer in a bit to start the appeal process ..
im looking forward to this now :)
became-a-loner said:
and yes Simon closed the cases because they have to show how many INITIAL DECISIONS have they made on pending cases, the easiest decision is to reject, saves you from making a justified decision to accept and gets out of his hands since appeal goes to Senior Officer so his backlog looks better now.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
DodgeCharger said:
khan sab yaar sahi kaha, koe aur gul na khila lena, lol. Just sit back and relax, we all are in the same boat yaar!
yaar i am already set back yaar since i am in Pakistan lol yeh sarray chakar canadian walo kai hai my wife wants to apply now i also told her ke kohi gul khilanay ke zarorat nahi hai wesay be muji interview say dhar lagta hai lol

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
That was one smart Pathan Manager! Good for him...less paper work hahhahahh
mahmed17 said:
Thanks for making me feel better sister!

Now I will share this with you which I found really funny meray mian ne sms kia to socha k ap k saath share karo kyun k akeli haas rahi thi..

Ek Aadmi ki Ammi ke NIC per Bevah Likh Diya Gaya: Woh Admi Gusse Main Apne Baap K Saath Nadra ke Office Gaya. Aur Pathan Manager ko Bola Isay Sahi Kar K Do. Pathan Manager ne Pistol Nikali Or uske Baap ko Maar Diya. Aur Bola Ye Lo Sahi Ho Gaya.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
no nothing happen unless you tell them about what you are doing, they wont investigate, I have got so much of examples that I have seen...