Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
I am visiting my wife in April, so I really hope while I am there, she receives the remedical and PPR together and prefferably come back with me :p but I know thats asking for too much for CHC-I. I come back to Canada end of April and who knows I have emailed them my request last Friday, but haven't heard anything back yet.

Best part about my visit is that she has no idea that I am coming to Pakistan its a surprise :) I am so excited and happy to see her after 9 Months.
Good luck wes brother and enjoy your tripe may Allah safe you and you will bring your wife with you other wise we dont let u to enter canada lol

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
wes786 said:
LOL thanks...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee its a surprise..she will go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy and cry...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
i am in 15th month damn it...send me the PPR

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the 15th month now also damn bloody send me the interview date. Yaar mujhe iss baat ki samij nhi atti ke all other things are done and completed on the file. kya 2 hrs ka time nikal ke interview nahi kr sakte last 4 months se aise he para howa hy case.

Kabhi kabhi lagta hy ke jaa ke waha sub ki khoopri mey ik ik de ke ao. :mad:

Yaar koi bata sakta hy waha ke kisi local staff ka full name.April aa gya hy tu ub tiyari shoro kre thori thori.

Sofar online polls shows Conservative are ahead with 39% ranking and liberal at 33%, this indicates Chachu haramzada phr aye ga new policies ke saath. Chachu tujhe keere pare.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
I am in the 19th month...send my husband the damn interview letter or remedical and PPR...just DO SOMETHING! :'(

I don't want to lose hope but seeing people getting PPR in 12 months it's so unfair..and I'm happy for those who are getting it that fast but it's really unfair they are just hanging us guys in the middle not doing anything i'm so tired of this process is it too much to ask all I want is to be with my husband why can't they just understand that :'( :'( :'(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jungle Rule "When the Lion is there NO one can roar" apply to CHC we do what we want and the way we want but dont care of public interest.

Charger Bhai ik Melbroun ciggert do yaar iss se pehle ke ghosa teez ho jye.

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
I am in the 19th month...send my husband the damn interview letter or remedical and PPR...just DO SOMETHING! :'(

I don't want to lose hope but seeing people getting PPR in 12 months it's so unfair..and I'm happy for those who are getting it that fast but it's really unfair they are just hanging us guys in the middle not doing anything i'm so tired of this process is it too much to ask all I want is to be with my husband why can't they just understand that :'( :'( :'(
Cases are different. Visiting your hubby during the process is very helpful. My husband had not much travel history. Simply lived in one address and had worked only in 2 places.

His case was pretty straight forward. PLus I told them I am expecting our first child and have no family in Canada.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Hareer said:
Cases are different. Visiting your hubby during the process is very helpful. My husband had not much travel history. Simply lived in one address and had worked only in 2 places.

His case was pretty straight forward. PLus I told them I am expecting our first child and have no family in Canada.
That's what I don't understand I provided proof of my visit to him, I just went again now in December along with our skype history, phone bills, cards to each other, photos of us with family and also going out, emails...my husband has never been out of Pakistan, only ever lived at his home address except for past year and a half he moved and he only has family job so there isn't much they can find on him...i don't know what i did not send to them they are just trying to make our lives difficult for no reason ???

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last year news but knowledgable

Visa delays prompt Miliband to visit Pakistan

ISLAMABAD (The Nation) – At a time when the anger among the visa seekers for UK is growing, British Foreign Minister Miliband has arrived in Pakistan on two days visit to defuse a raging row between Pakistan's Foreign Ministry and the United Kingdom over a range of immigration-related issues including unexplained delay in issuance of visas being the most contentious of all.

“The unexplained delay in issuance of UK visas to Pakistanis seems to have prompted the UK government to dispatch Miliband to Pakistan in order to defuse the tension between the two states,” sources said on Saturday. Officials of British High Commission Islamabad have strongly denied this impression saying Miliband has come here to hear from Pakistan's leaders about the political, economic and security challenges it faces and how it's going to resolve them.

On Saturday, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani made it clear to Miliband that UK will have to ease visa policy for Pakistanis. The Prime Minister said this while meeting Miliband who called on him Saturday.

Though accompanied by other dignitaries to discuss a number of other matters confronting Pakistan including Pak-India tension, security, political, economic and security challenges, Miliband's prime task seems to end the friction by explaining to the Pakistani authorities a variety of fresh measures they were taking to expedite the visa processing.

According to a source, who also attended the meeting held between PM Gilani and Miliband, ‘visa issue' was the focus between the two sides.

The two sides are also discussed a number of others issues, including the political, economic and security challenges confronting Pakistan at present.

It is pertinent to note here that UK visa denial to Pakistanis has sparked anger among many especially the spouse visa seekers.

According to an estimate that the senior Pakistani officials dealing with the issue, as many as 200,000 passports were lying with the British High Commission in Islamabad, whereas the applicants' papers were being processed by the officials of the UK Border Agency in Abu Dhabi, which now handles all visa applications from Pakistan.

However, the officials of British High Commission denied this report saying there has been no delay in visa processing.

It is pertinent to note that former British High Commissioner to Islamabad, Robert Brinkley, acknowledged that the delay in visas issuance was a serious issue.

Miliband said on Sunday that Karachi is heart of Pakistan's economy, adding that the violence is detrimental to the image of the city. He said political tension and violence should end immediately. He paid visit to the tomb of Muhammad Ali Jinnah and laid floral wreath on his grave during a short trip to Karachi. Talking to media on the occasion, Miliband said Karachi is hub of Pakistan's economy and establishment of peace here is essential. He underlined the importance of strong Pakistan for stability, peace and prosperity of South Asia.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sammoon said:
koe btayega
process is in queue for initial review ka mtlb kya ha
IT means that the file hasn't been open yet even for the first time. Its is in que for initial assessment...

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
That's what I don't understand I provided proof of my visit to him, I just went again now in December along with our skype history, phone bills, cards to each other, photos of us with family and also going out, emails...my husband has never been out of Pakistan, only ever lived at his home address except for past year and a half he moved and he only has family job so there isn't much they can find on him...i don't know what i did not send to them they are just trying to make our lives difficult for no reason ???
WHy are u expecting an interview date? Interview isn't that good it is always better to get ppr directly.

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
IT means that the file hasn't been open yet even for the first time. Its is in que for initial assessment...

That isn't true... They sent me letter that my file is queue for initial review and background checks are over for this application and a month later I got informed that they sent him PPR.