Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
CONGRATS TO HAREER & STYLE ON GETTING PPR :)

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
Thanks guys. InshAllah everyone will hear good news soon

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
tommorrow my husband going back 2 canada....i m so sad :( dont know where my passport is stuck...22 days ho gay

B

bestplace4u

tanhayi said:
tommorrow my husband going back 2 canada....i m so sad :( dont know where my passport is stuck...22 days ho gay
Ajayega don't worry

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanhayii aap ka dhuk tu bilkul wazhyaaa dehk rha hai,
hyeeeeee aap ka colour kitna peehkaa par raha hai...................

tanhayi said:

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ayesha_a said:
Danny, so this means i still count my AOR from Aug right? Sorry to sound so annoying but im so confused :s
Ayesha, your time started from Aug 2010 as the AOR letter was issued in Aug 2010 :)

I got some very imporatant information from someone who worked at Islamabad office untill recently so I thought I should share it with you and everyone else here.

The duration of this whole process depends on three factors:

1) Number of applications
2) Embassy Staff (Number of staff and efficiency)
3) Strength of your case (Sufficient proof of relationship and marriage)

The first two factors can't be controlled by us. But the third factor is definitely in our hands. Remember now they look for sufficient proof of relationship and not just a marraige certificate/Nikah nama and the wedding pictures. Now they are more interested in the constant communication proof such as Phone bills (call durations & text messaging), emails, online gift receipts, webchat logs (msn, skype). It would help your case if you show them pictures of cohabitation after marriage if there was any. Valima (Reception) pictures help alot along with Rukhsati pictures. Rukhsati is very important as now they don't issue a Visa without rukhsati.

So just make sure you submit all these proofs if you havn't submitted them yet. You can send out these supporting documents voluntarily. This way it becomes easier for you to prove the relationship to the decision making officer and you get your visa much quicker. If the decision making officer doesn't think that enough proof of relationship is provided, he would put your file on the side and ask for more proof which would take alot of your time if you don't have it and in some cases you have to go for an interview if there is not enough evidence of relationship.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can u do us favor ?
Can u find out why they sending file number starting with letter " F " ,
they use to send file number with letter " B " before.
Can u find out why they change " B " to " F " ?

Danny4450 said:
Ayesha, your time started from Aug 2010 as the AOR letter was issued in Aug 2010 :)

I got some very imporatant information from someone who worked at Islamabad office untill recently so I thought I should share it with you and everyone else here.

The duration of this whole process depends on three factors:

1) Number of applications
2) Embassy Staff (Number of staff and efficiency)
3) Strength of your case (Sufficient proof of relationship and marriage)

The first two factors can't be controlled by us. But the third factor is definitely in our hands. Remember now they look for sufficient proof of relationship and not just a marraige certificate/Nikah nama and the wedding pictures. Now they are more interested in the constant communication proof such as Phone bills (call durations & text messaging), emails, online gift receipts, webchat logs (msn, skype). It would help your case if you show them pictures of cohabitation after marriage if there was any. Valima (Reception) pictures help alot along with Rukhsati pictures. Rukhsati is very important as now they don't issue a Visa without rukhsati.

So just make sure you submit all these proofs if you havn't submitted them yet. You can send out these supporting documents voluntarily. This way it becomes easier for you to prove the relationship to the decision making officer and you get your visa much quicker. If the decision making officer doesn't think that enough proof of relationship is provided, he would put your file on the side and ask for more proof which would take alot of your time if you don't have it and in some cases you have to go for an interview if there is not enough evidence of relationship.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
no the address every thing is the same just tracker send an email that your ecas has been updated so do they work on file or its just and systum email
well you wouldn't know if your address disappeared and showed up within hours. That tracker has nothing to do with Islamabad ecas system it just triggers an email saying that there was something updated online under the Client ID you have provided so if no change on ecas and the email says your file is in que for initial review than nothing is changed basically. But you should expect something soon, they are working on May/June AORs so within a month or so you should hear something back from them.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
how long does a decision making officer takes to decide on the application once its under his review?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kha said:
Wes786 InshAllah we will get gooood news very soooon
Style said:
I know our time line is very very close so InshAllah you will hear something in couple of days
I am visiting my wife in April, so I really hope while I am there, she receives the remedical and PPR together and prefferably come back with me :p but I know thats asking for too much for CHC-I. I come back to Canada end of April and who knows I have emailed them my request last Friday, but haven't heard anything back yet.

Best part about my visit is that she has no idea that I am coming to Pakistan its a surprise :) I am so excited and happy to see her after 9 Months.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
anso said:
Can u do us favor ?
Can u find out why they sending file number starting with letter " F " ,
they use to send file number with letter " B " before.
Can u find out why they change " B " to " F " ?
I was confused about this "B" and "F" file numbers till recently when i found out this:

International regions have updated their system. CAIPS is no longer used for the file retention but GCMS. Thats why, new files numbers are starting from E or F.
There is no legal issue in this.
Most of visa offices already shifted to GCMS.

The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is a multi-year program that will replace several aging, archaic and incompatible core business systems of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The GCMS is an essential secure technology platform upon which to build a modern, global, integrated, information-based solution that will strengthen program integrity, improve efficiency and enhance client service delivery.

GCMS will establish the next-generation business operational environment, and improve flexibility to adapt to future legislative and major program initiatives (e.g., biometrics). GCMS will also facilitate communications and data sharing with the CBSA and with our other partners for the purposes of administrating the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Project Phase: Building on the success of the first deployment of the GCMS in 2004 (the Citizenship Release), the project undertook a re-evaluation of strategies for completion and prepared a revised go-forward plan which reduces risk and delivers considerable business value.
Lead Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Participating Agency: Canada Border Services Agency
Contracting Authority: Public Works and Government Services Canada
Prime Contractor: None (The Department is responsible for system integration.)

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys can anyone tell me, how it works? Can my husband submit his passport in person to CHC-I? I heard you can submit person too. Any idea?

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
khan82 said:
no the address every thing is the same just tracker send an email that your ecas has been updated so do they work on file or its just and systum email
the same thing happened to me today .... got an e-cas update notice email but when i checked it was the same . Confused !!!

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009