Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
wes786 said:
Here is that previous reply from me:

Ok for people who think that they send same emails to everybody, here is an explanation hopefully this makes sense:

Yes it is a generic email that they send everyone, but they have generic email for every stage your file is in. For Instance:
1) Your file is in que for initial review
2) Your file is in que for review
3) Your file is in background checks
4) Your file is in que to be reviewed by a decision making officer

Admit it guys we have all seen all these replies, now let me explain in details

1) Your file is in que for initial review (you will keep receiving this reply until they look at your file for the first time after sending AOR ~9-12 months)
Once they do the initial review of the file, they look for missing documents. Does the file need extra supporting documents?? Does the marriage look genuine?? If in doubt they send a letter asking for missing/supporting documents they also send supplementary forms and a few other ones we have seen on this forum. They send a letter and put a Bring Forward date on the file. Until that date comes:
2) Your file is in que for review (On the bring forward date the file is opened and gets checked for what was requested and if things requested are there it goes to the next stage could be the background checks, verification of documents etc. If the documents requested are not there, they put another BF date on the file.)
3) Your file is in background check (You will keep receiving this generic message until the background checks are done)
Hopefully everything is done by now except the background check and they notice the medical is expired and so is the PCC, here is another letter requesting those.
After they have everything they needed, the file status is:
4) Your file is in que to be reviewed by a decision making officer. This is where they decide if the person needs to go through an interview or if the VO is convinced or the file to be rejected.

Then the letter is sent whether the file is refused ( with appeal instructions) , or Passport request for VISA to be stamped or an interview call.

So when they say that the file is in que for initial review yeah they are right that they havn't looked at your file even for the first time it could be even after 10 months. I am the example:
My wifes case started in Pakistan in March 2010, I requested Caips notes in November and saw nothing in there, no updates, no comments nothing it was still in their storage area. Then I emailed Islamabad on December 14th asking for the status, I received a reply on the 27th saying that the file is in que for initial review. So my wifes case has been sitting in their storage area since March untouched!!!! This is reality your file will not be opened until its time for it, no matter who you involve. No one can do anything to make it faster not even MPs.
I really hope this helps....The process I have explained is not 100% accurate, but its just to give you an idea about what's happening at the CHC-Islamabad.
good work..

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Hareer said:
WHy are u expecting an interview date? Interview isn't that good it is always better to get ppr directly.
I don't know what they are doing...they told us in July 2010 that we will have an interview and they told me in December 2010 background checks are being done and now in March 2011 we received updated PCC and imm forms request..i have ordered caips and am waiting for it to come. I think they are just being very picky about certain things I just came back from visiting him and we sent the proofs of my visit in February inshAllah Allah will help us through this time

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
I don't know what they are doing...they told us in July 2010 that we will have an interview and they told me in December 2010 background checks are being done and now in March 2011 we received updated PCC and imm forms request..i have ordered caips and am waiting for it to come. I think they are just being very picky about certain things I just came back from visiting him and we sent the proofs of my visit in February inshAllah Allah will help us through this time

Then your process is about to end. You will get good news in coming couple weeks. Inshallah

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Hareer said:
Then your process is about to end. You will get good news in coming couple weeks. Inshallah
inshAllah, Allah ap ki zuban mubarak karay.. I really hope so I'm so stressed out from this process. At least you have something to look forward to ;D just keep the rest of us who are still waiting in your duas

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
inshAllah, Allah ap ki zuban mubarak karay.. I really hope so I'm so stressed out from this process. At least you have something to look forward to ;D just keep the rest of us who are still waiting in your duas

InshAllah. Dont worry just tawakal to ALlah trust every single hardship will vanish.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Hareer said:
InshAllah. Dont worry just tawakal to ALlah trust every single hardship will vanish.
Jazakillah Khair...really needed to hear that at this moment am feeling a lot better now lol :)

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mahmed17 said:
I am in the 19th month...send my husband the damn interview letter or remedical and PPR...just DO SOMETHING! :'(

I don't want to lose hope but seeing people getting PPR in 12 months it's so unfair..and I'm happy for those who are getting it that fast but it's really unfair they are just hanging us guys in the middle not doing anything i'm so tired of this process is it too much to ask all I want is to be with my husband why can't they just understand that :'( :'( :'(
same with me,21 months hogai hain..when CHC-I send PPR to me?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
jia said:
same with me,21 months hogai hain..when CHC-I send PPR to me?
They have asked for remeds I am sure inshAllah that your time will be next..may Allah (swt) unite you with your family very soon AMEEN

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mahmed17 said:
They have asked for remeds I am sure inshAllah that your time will be next..may Allah (swt) unite you with your family very soon AMEEN
ya,i recieved re-med after pcc and imm forms in march,may ALLAH help all of us.ameen
thanks and best of luck.. :)

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Hareer said:
congratulations sis.may ALLAH give u happiness.ameen :)

H

humtum143

Hello Everyone,

Here is my update its Only FYI I well said FYI

what sucks is that the caips system crashes at-least 5 to 6 times a weeks and sometime it can take hours before the system is back up and back to running.

Immigration Canada caips server are based in 4 differents parts of the world By (Eraccess).

Server Operation Phil-(Manila Sub Metro Area)<------ Asian Liaison
Server Operation USA -(State of Wisconsin) <------- Southern America Liaison
Server Operation Europe - (France Paris) <----------- Europe and its surrounding including Africa Liaison
Master Server Operation Canada (Ottawa)<---------- Northern America Liaison and Main Feed and Data Info Safe Point.

So imagine One of the Operation Server Goes down whats Happen ??? Well its simple All Operation Stops and Staffs goes under training or meetings and/or Mostly it Happens they are sent home for the rest of the day.

Power failure is not an issues in Islamabad mainly in Embassy sectors.

Anyways that's one of the reason why they are slow. ((((((((((I Said One Of the Reason))))))))))).

Again these are FYI

Just to let you guys know that sometime they are slow because the system is down..

peace out

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
no they didnt add or remove my Address every thing is remain the same
this week i also got 2 messages from e-traker, but this is the 3rd time in 1 month that my husband's address is disappearing..

H

humtum143

Hello Everyone,

I Was Reading previous Posts and One big MISTAKE all of you guys are making is emailing them.

STOP THE CONSTANT EMAIL Only do it Once or Twice.

2009 Applicant STOP THE EMAIL ---If you email them its all electronic they will save it in the Server and link it With your file number..and then kiss it GOODBYE

What you guys need to do is FAX THEM---Let them get the Copy of the Fax make them move from their chair and search for your file so they can place the fax copy in your file and it will give them a chance to do a quick review on your file.

and KEEP the Confirmation of the fax sent and when you fax send it twice...

Some will Agree some Will Disagree Well a real Consultant and Lawyer will FAX them For that Reason.

Peace out

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
humtum143 said:
Hello Everyone,

I Was Reading previous Posts and One big MISTAKE all of you guys are making is emailing them.

STOP THE CONSTANT EMAIL Only do it Once or Twice.

2009 Applicant STOP THE EMAIL ---If you email them its all electronic they will save it in the Server and link it With your file number..and then kiss it GOODBYE

What you guys need to do is FAX THEM---Let them get the Copy of the Fax make them move from their chair and search for your file so they can place the fax copy in your file and it will give them a chance to do a quick review on your file.

and KEEP the Confirmation of the fax sent and when you fax send it twice...

Some will Agree some Will Disagree Well a real Consultant and Lawyer will FAX them For that Reason.

Peace out
My consultant emails them when she contacts them but she doesn't email very often but i have emailed on my own also which i know i probably shouldn't have but thats what this desperation and frustration does to you.

H

humtum143

If you email them its simple they will view it and store it unless the file is in decision making stage or a request by the Embassy.

Tell Your Consultant to FAX it to them If she insist by pass her and do it your Self. and don't be afraid

fna786 said:
My consultant emails them when she contacts them but she doesn't email very often but i have emailed on my own also which i know i probably shouldn't have but thats what this desperation and frustration does to you.