Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
hey ppl remember i told you that my address had disappered ffrom the login accounts. and i wrote an email to question @ cic.gc.ca
well i got a reply today that plz have your husband write to us directly including the some of his information. and they r call centre ppl.
should i share the info with them?

would tht delay the process?
just wondering?

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
if there is a problem with his file then yes it would delay the process, if no problems then you will be fine. Also nothing wrong in talking with an agent in a call center.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
OK so here is an update

June 13 2010 - Application sent to CPC-M
June 15 2010 - Received at CPC-M
July 15 2010 - Decision Made, Online Status.
July 20 2010 - Letter Recieved; Approved! File has been sent to CHC-Islamabad.
Aug 30 2010 - My wife received a Letter from CHC with AOR and Supplimentary Information Form. Letter states that CHC Islamabad received the file from Mississauga on July 26th and and processing time is 9th month.
Sept 1st 2010 - Supplementary Information Form sent.

The return address on the form was VISA Section PO Box 1042 Islamabad Pakistan. Is this the address we should be using to sent AOR and for further correspondance with CHC Islamabad ?

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
pakivette said:
OK so here is an update

Aug 30 2010 - My wife received a Letter from CHC with AOR and Supplimentary Information Form. Letter states that CHC Islamabad received the file from Mississauga on July 26th and and processing time is 9th month.

The return address on the form was VISA Section PO Box 1042 Islamabad Pakistan. Is this the address we should be using to sent AOR and for further correspondance with CHC Islamabad ?
Yes, that address i use

B

bestplace4u

pakivette said:
OK so here is an update

Most of us prefer courier then u need to send ur correspondence on

Canadian High Commission

Diplomatic Enclave
Sector G-5
Islamabad
Pakistan
92-51-208-6000

Thats where i sent my supplementary form and supporting docs via TCS

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BestPlace4U >>> I heared from you that you will not be visitng the forum anymore making you sick reading others stories,but you are here :p Did I hear that right? :-*

Cheers

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys here is a copy of my letter to Minister office through email. and I know being a PKSTNI nation we cannot stick with a point If something do something other start's to criticise hime and foul around just like our politics.So I know I will be criticiszed from many of you, but I have fullfill my responsibility. CHEERS.

The Honorable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Subject: Spousal sponsorship timeline at Canadian High Commission – ISLAMABAD (PAKISTAN)

I want to draw your attention towards a humanitarian crises developing in Pakistan after the disastrous flood in Pakistan, this was a natural calamity where no one can do anything other than helping the people affected by this calamity,

I understand Immigration policies are little different for Pakistan. Canadian consulate in India has 2-3 months time frame for spousal sponsorship and for Pakistan its 10-14 months. I don't think CHC-Islamabad's staffs are inefficient themselves, but they were directed from Canadian Immigration purposely to be inefficient for Pakistanis.

We are required to overdo the documentation and despite that we have to suffer the most. Being a Pakistani is not a crime. After providing them with a million proofs and original documents we still have to bear the painstaking period of waiting. There should be a definite time period for the “In Process" status. It seems they delay the process intentionally to discourage people from moving to Canada from this part of the World.

As a Canadian citizen, a valid tax payer and fulfilling citizen duties we should be able to unite with our spouses, something that Canada prides itself on is family reunification.

It is my right to raise my voice against human rights and the way Canadian High Commission process the spouses case at Islamabad-Pakistan is what I call a TORTUE on a human relationship in my opinion.

I am requesting you on the behalf of Pakistani Canadian community through this letter that Honourable minister of citizenship and immigration should consider the matter seriously to help us to reunite with our family. Canadian Immigration audit team should look into this issue and expedite the spousal immigration process to maximum of 5 months for Pakistan, as the lengthy and unnecessary delay process can take a physical and emotional toll on someone life and relationship.

On behalf of Pakistani Canadian community,

I remain,
My Name & addresss

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hi guys here is a copy of my letter to Minister office through email. and I know being a PKSTNI nation we cannot stick with a point If something do something other start's to criticise hime and foul around just like our politics.So I know I will be criticiszed from many of you, but I have fullfill my responsibility. CHEERS.

Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Subject: Spousal sponsorship timeline at Canadian High Commission – ISLAMABAD (PAKISTAN)

I want to draw your attention towards a humanitarian crises developing in Pakistan after the disastrous flood in Pakistan, this was a natural calamity where no one can do anything other than helping the people affected by this calamity,

I understand Immigration policies are little different for Pakistan. Canadian consulate in India has 2-3 months time frame for spousal sponsorship and for Pakistan its 10-14 months. I don't think CHC-Islamabad's staffs are inefficient themselves, but they were directed from Canadian Immigration purposely to be inefficient for Pakistanis.

We are required to overdo the documentation and despite that we have to suffer the most. Being a Pakistani is not a crime. After providing them with a million proofs and original documents we still have to bear the painstaking period of waiting. There should be a definite time period for the “In Process" status. It seems they delay the process intentionally to discourage people from moving to Canada from this part of the World.

As a Canadian citizen, a valid tax payer and fulfilling citizen duties we should be able to unite with our spouses, something that Canada prides itself on is family reunification.

It is my right to raise my voice against human rights and the way Canadian High Commission process the spouses case at Islamabad-Pakistan is what I call a TORTUE on a human relationship in my opinion.

I am requesting you on the behalf of Pakistani Canadian community through this letter that Honourable minister of citizenship and immigration should consider the matter seriously to help us to reunite with our family. Canadian Immigration audit team should look into this issue and expedite the spousal immigration process to maximum of 5 months for Pakistan, as the lengthy and unnecessary delay process can take a physical and emotional toll on someone life and relationship.

I remain,
My Name & addresss
Good Job

loon

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

after the disastrous flood in Pakistan, this was a natural calamity where no one can do anything other than helping the people affected by this calamity,

I remain,
My Name & addresss
I appreciate your effort...let's hope It'll do some good.... fingers crossed!

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very good job, If couple of more guys could write to them like this from canada it could realy turn the stone.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi GUYS, Thanks for the positive inputs. I am also searching a local non-profit humantarian organization contact info so that I can forward the copy of the letter to them as well.

I know I am a smaal boy and may be they will pust my letter into junk mail, HEY atleast I have express my frustration on behalf of every body including you and that is what we all want to express our frustration.

Cheers

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
BestPlace4U >>> I heared from you that you will not be visitng the forum anymore making you sick reading others stories,but you are here :p Did I hear that right? :-*

Cheers
lol no i was thinking to stop coming over here cuz all these posts just give stress but then i log in everyday to see if anyone recvd any ppr request :D

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hi GUYS, Thanks for the positive inputs. I am also searching a local non-profit humantarian organization contact info so that I can forward the copy of the letter to them as well.

I know I am a smaal boy and may be they will pust my letter into junk mail, HEY atleast I have express my frustration on behalf of every body including you and that is what we all want to express our frustration.

Cheers
Good luck,
Your files will be 9 months this month, right? Have you went to your mp and see what stage your files are.

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

I remain,
My Name & addresss

Excellente.. :)

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
zohal said:
Good luck,
Your files will be 9 months this month, right? Have you went to your mp and see what stage your files are.
Hi Zohal, please guide which MP we need to speak to... Thanks.