Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File No: Fxxxxxxxxx

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

I got a same reply, when i mail them regarding my AOR, and thay send me my file number with same reply as ur,
what u think about that......?
IS that good thing....?

wes786 said:
My wife is a March2010 AOR, I got a reply in Dec2010 that it is in que for initial review. In Feb 2011 they opened her file for the first time where they requested rePCC and updated forms. Her meds also expired in Jan2011 but no remedical yet.

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Its different for everybody. Remedical usually when its closer towards the end of the process. PCC usually before background checks because thats why they ask for it again.
Salam wes786, thnx for the quick reply, but my re-medical was a month before the pcc and after that it was pcc along with the other forms which contains IMM...and schedule 1..i am soo confused..

i emailed islamabad almost 10 days ago no reply, i send another one yesterday afternoon and got a reply at 2:00 am as usual reponse that" your application is currently in process and is in queue for review......"

dont know how exactly they work:(

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Sorry due to security reasons can't give you the exact dates. But I can tell you that it was exactly after 11 months from AOR, and Exactly 2 months between the reply and the initial review. However, If I would've emailed them in Sept2010 or any other day, I would've gotten the same reply so count 9-12 months from AOR for initial review based on 2010 history. They might get faster in 2011 who knows.
i appreciate ur reply, but i wud like to add something here as well..i've lived in Canada long enough to understand security concerns and lapses, and i understand ur concern in this matter...however i believe we all are looking out for each other on this forum by sharing the best of the knowledge we all have.

Well i just read ur comment that u made about our fellow member just a little while ago when u talked about pakistani's negativity and why it wont go away from our people, i sincerely believe this is also a very common lack of trust , unity and faith in other fellow Pakistanis that certainly has pushed us far back in the western world and made us all mockery of goras and others.
Most of us will agree...

but thanx anyways

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Sunshine girl said:
Salam wes786, thnx for the quick reply, but my re-medical was a month before the pcc and after that it was pcc along with the other forms which contains IMM...and schedule 1..i am soo confused..

i emailed islamabad almost 10 days ago no reply, i send another one yesterday afternoon and got a reply at 2:00 am as usual reponse that" your application is currently in process and is in queue for review......"

dont know how exactly they work:(
Then expect your PPR soon! For simple cases they know the background check are not going to take long and thats why they request remedical earlier because it does take 6 week approximately to get the medical results to the embassy. Don't worry, everything is going in the right direction for you...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
anso said:
File No: Fxxxxxxxxx

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

I got a same reply, when i mail them regarding my AOR, and thay send me my file number with same reply as ur,
what u think about that......?
IS that good thing....?

Well you know that your file was transfered to Islamabad in Jan2011, now you just sit back and relax and wait until they contact you. Your file will just be sitting in their storage until its time for it to open. Processes that started in Jan2010 started to receive remeds, repcc and supporting docs request anywhere in between Sept - December 2010. But again that was last year, nothing can be expected for this year, they might make it faster.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Then expect your PPR soon! For simple cases they know the background check are not going to take long and thats why they request remedical earlier because it does take 6 week approximately to get the medical results to the embassy. Don't worry, everything is going in the right direction for you...

i also email them yesterday ,but they didnt answer me why????????????

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
koi bhi lift nahi kera raha aaj to :-s

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marya238 said:
Dont get worried or panic sister.. that is a good news. decision made... wait for PPR and trust in Allah... everything will be allrite....slaam

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
hey marya.. tension nahi lo... ur husband will receive PPR in 9-10 days.. they might have issued u a letter but it takes 9-10 days for the letter to get to u ... so relax karo .. look at us.. we r still waiting for decision made..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
marya238 said:
I still dont get this ..if my husband did not receive any passport request .. why the E-cas changed to decison made??
URGH!! im going crazy ..

People have sent their passports already for visa stamping (Mashallah se) and their status is still in process ..
did the mail got lost or somthing .. im freaking out ..

SAMEEER what about you .. did u receive anything ????? ur status also says decison made right??
and yea when u click on it .. what message shows ..

Plus .. i did see yesterday when i first time saw decision made .. my husbands address was gone .. not its back and still says decision made ...
marya238 said:

LOL you are funny!!

yaar, it depends on the officers how they update the ecas system. May be they have made a decision on your case and just sent out the letter for PPR. Sometimes they update the system to 'decision made' after the VISA is stamped, sometimes it stays 'in process' even after landing. Expect a letter soon.

Ya phir, husakta hai aapke husband apko surprise derahe hu, unke paas agaya hu passport aur wo kuch din mein Canada aajaye apke paas bina bataye ::) :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
knaeem said:
Dont get worried or panic sister.. that is a good news. decision made... wait for PPR and trust in Allah... everything will be allrite....slaam

any body has this FRP with they file number as mine is like this B********-[FRP] if yes what does it mean

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
I posted the e-mail that I got from CHC-ISB as a reply,

but to my question is...
Does this mean that the initial review still has to happen or am I am at actual review part, starting at second step?
Also, I want to send additional information like contacting each other, phone call log etc to them, should I or should I wait for when they ask me?

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
DodgeCharger said:
yes my wife's file # is B******FRP
so iss ka kiya matlub hai FRP ka

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
Salam kaneem bahi did ur spouse contact with her mp or did u sent inquiry email to chc isb ?