AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
^ it means that they have your passport and don't know when they will issue the visa. Most of the time it takes 3 - 4 weeks for someone to get passport back with Visa on it.

When did you send it?

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
DEAR AMM BROTHER,

YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT, IT IS BETTER IF YOU RENT A PLACE IN ISLAMABAD OR PINDI (LESS EXPENSIVE)
AND WAIT FOR YOUR PASSPORT TO COME BACK. THERE IS NO TIME GIVEN IN YOUR EMAIL SO THIS MEANS
THAT YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY COMPLETE THE VISA ISSUANCE.

IT WILL NOT TAKE MUCH TIME, INSHALLAH IN THE UPCOMING DAYS OR WEEK.

YOU ARE VERY LUCKY AS WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE RE-MEDICAL AND PPR REQUEST.

amm

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Thanks Jaania your right my plan also like this and i pray to God you also to Recaive ppr soon .

Thanks

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope there is an early election:

I wish there is an early election as they lost vote of confidence in house of commons........and in election conservatives have their worst defeat..... And Mr Kenney loses get only 2 votes one of his and one of his wife ....coz...
he does not understand the pain through which we all go through when he is trying to reduce fraud in immigration system which is killing the people who want to start their life , with their kids and live happily .... Waiting for ur wife husband is WORST WORST :mad::mad::mad: .....You should lose in Calgary North....your policies does not make sense to any one except UUUUUU.... we need a happy life with good economy..... if we don’t have wife or husband what we will do with recreation tax allowance .... ur budget sucks .... it kills the people who get up 8 am and work all day till 5 and late .......basically ur budget does not encourage the people who work........hard .... and do u understand that they need some reward as well.......

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Hello everyone,

I e-mailed CHC yesterday and this is the reply I got:

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immgiration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

What does this mean that the initial review still has to happen or am I at actual review part. Also, I want to send additional information like skype, contacting each other, phone call log etc to them, should I?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i Also got response from Islamabad today

File No:#######

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

now any ideas approx how many months after the review will actually take place from today???
Wes786 plz comment, cuz u also sent a mail to islamabad and got reply sometime back!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
14 months will be completed in next 2 days and Jatt became serious now If dont receive the interview date in April than Jatt phr kuch serious he kre ga :mad:
This negative thinking is whats killing our nation and then people complain about "why it only happens to Pakistan??" They said 21 months is the worst case scenario, you are on your 14 months bro.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
i Also got response from Islamabad today

File No:#######

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

now any ideas approx how many months after the review will actually take place from today???
Wes786 plz comment, cuz u also sent a mail to islamabad and got reply sometime back!

My wife is a March2010 AOR, I got a reply in Dec2010 that it is in que for initial review. In Feb 2011 they opened her file for the first time where they requested rePCC and updated forms. Her meds also expired in Jan2011 but no remedical yet.

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
koi jawab kion nahi dey raha hai ?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
My wife is a March2010 AOR, I got a reply in Dec2010 that it is in que for initial review. In Feb 2011 they opened her file for the first time where they requested rePCC and updated forms. Her meds also expired in Jan2011 but no remedical yet.
can u plz share the exact dates when u got reply in Dec2010, and when they opened file Feb2011

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone, I was just wondering if they ask for re-mecidal and re-pcc before background check or after????? becoz in most cases i saw after sending those files they have received their prr within a month or two....anyone's respose will be appricited..
thnxx

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
can u plz share the exact dates when u got reply in Dec2010, and when they opened file Feb2011
Sorry due to security reasons can't give you the exact dates. But I can tell you that it was exactly after 11 months from AOR, and Exactly 2 months between the reply and the initial review. However, If I would've emailed them in Sept2010 or any other day, I would've gotten the same reply so count 9-12 months from AOR for initial review based on 2010 history. They might get faster in 2011 who knows.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Sunshine girl said:
Hello Everyone, I was just wondering if they ask for re-mecidal and re-pcc before background check or after????? becoz in most cases i saw after sending those files they have received their prr within a month or two....anyone's respose will be appricited..
thnxx
Its different for everybody. Remedical usually when its closer towards the end of the process. PCC usually before background checks because thats why they ask for it again.

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats for those people who has received their visa's..may allah beless them with lots of happiness in their life....and pray for the rest who are waiting for their husband's/wife's!!