Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marya sis,
aaab methii naneeeeeed sooou jayieeeeen aaap ;D

marya238 said:
okay! .. i shud relax a lil i know ... if i find out anything ill keep you guys posted .. but please remember me in your prayers

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
neend urhi huwi hai ansoo bhai

Venture

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 15, 2012
UOC said:
VENTURE,

First thing is that you dont need to have a minumum income requirement to sponsor your spouse and dependent children. Even if you jobless you are still entitled to do so. However, CIC want to make sure that you will be able to provide the basic needs of your family once they land here and they will not become burden on Canada's economy. So if you are earning right now or your professional history shows that you will be, it is fine. Honestly, you did a big mistake by specifying your family as non-accompanies members. You shld have landed with them and then send them back if your plans is to settle first. They can stay outside of Canada for 3 years out of every 5 years to meet residency obligation. Now the family sponsorship is a pain taking lenghty procedure and it would take 14-16 months on a minimum. So the sooner you start, it is better.

Thanks UOC. I appreciate your reponse.

Yes, I do realize my mistake. In fact, it was a blunder. Actually, I was kind of misguided and I didnt have clear idea of few things at all.

By the way, how would I need to prove that I have sufficient balance with me. Shouldnt CHC-I require me to provide this. I understand, they should send me a letter. What is members' idea about it? Can I afford to send my bank statement or proof of funds by myself to CHC-I?

Thanks.

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
Good Morning

People please reply

what kind of evidence we send to embassy after re medical. which can be prove that we did our re medical.

maryam101

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
AOR Received.
30-6-2010
Med's Done....
31-3-2010
Green Green said:
Good Morning

People please reply

what kind of evidence we send to embassy after re medical. which can be prove that we did our re medical.
they give u a receipt..u need to send that receipt!!!

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Shahrukh Sani said:
Hey guys,

I received a letter from CHC-I on 5-Mar-2011 saying they need PCC and some additional forms such as IMM, Sch 1, Additional Family Info and My wife's passport copies showing her visiting Pakistan and leaving on mentioned time. They also asked me for my travel history since i was born. Did anyone get asked for that?

2 days later i received a letter with my re-medical request in it. I filled everything out, got my medical done and sent is out on 18-Mar-2011. They received the package on 21-Mar-2011.

I want to know if you guys can help me with what is going to be the next step from there side and how long will it take? I hope everything goes fine.
ya i have also recieved pcc and imm forms etc on 15 feb then,after 2 week i receved my re-med,i think next step will be prr inshallah.
but i m not sure k kitna time lage ga ppr mein??

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Venture said:

Yes, I do realize my mistake. In fact, it was a blunder. Actually, I was kind of misguided and I didnt have clear idea of few things at all.

By the way, how would I need to prove that I have sufficient balance with me. Shouldnt CHC-I require me to provide this. I understand, they should send me a letter. What is members' idea about it? Can I afford to send my bank statement or proof of funds by myself to CHC-I?

Thanks.

i think bank statment,and proof of income of ur wife in ur absence.like monthly certificate income from bank or funds etc.bec CHC-I asked me to submit proof of income and provide details regarding my source of income last year.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Green Green said:
Good Morning

People please reply

fax or mail them a copy of re-med recipt with a supporting letter.

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
Green Green said:
i have only payment receipt. is it enough
Yes, make a cover letter with your File number on it, attach it to payment receipt and send it in by fax or mail.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Green Green said:
i have only payment receipt. is it enough
yes,its enough

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Venture,

I guess you are aware that two are two stages of spousal sponsorship. You will file the application to Case Processing Centre-Mississuaga, they will take around 2 months to approve it and then case will be forwarded to Islamabad. Islamabad will take another 1-2 months and issue you AOR (acknowledgment of Receipt) and provide you file number.

At the time of submitting your application to CPC in Canada, you can mention your job status and inform them that you are looking for job and will update them of any change. You can attach the bank statements and proof of funds to make your case strong. If you are lucky to find the job before the case is forwarded to Islamabad or until you are issued a Immigration file number from Islamabad you can stilll update CPC or Islamabad with your Client ID number, mentioned on your PR Card. Otherwise, when Islamabad issue AOR and they usually send some forms to be filled, you can update your job status at that stage. Hope it is clear to you. Remember, I am not immigration expert and like others trying to help each other based on our experience, since we are all in same boat. Dont ever try to file the case while you are in Pakistan becasue spousal sponsorship require you to be in Canada during the processing of application. I am not sure what are the exact rules on unaccompanied members, and if they are treated like normal spousal application, may be other member can advise on this. My advise is that you should consult some immigration consultant, spending some money at this stage may save you from spending more later.

Venture said:

Thanks.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Shahrukh Sani said:
Hey guys,

I received a letter from CHC-I on 5-Mar-2011 saying they need PCC and some additional forms such as IMM, Sch 1, Additional Family Info and My wife's passport copies showing her visiting Pakistan and leaving on mentioned time. They also asked me for my travel history since i was born. Did anyone get asked for that?

2 days later i received a letter with my re-medical request in it. I filled everything out, got my medical done and sent is out on 18-Mar-2011. They received the package on 21-Mar-2011.

I want to know if you guys can help me with what is going to be the next step from there side and how long will it take? I hope everything goes fine.
u r a husband case rite ??????????

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uffff, :( :(

aaa jawooo oye koi Good news wala v,
Enni khamoooshi bohat hay,