Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Wow it has been a long time since I came on this forum- I was here for a while and then I took a break lol.

Anyway my real question is that I am sponsoring my husband and we have been told that we will have an interview done. Our AOR is from September 2009 and we are still waiting for the date. I wanted to know whether background checks are usually done before or after the interview because the people I have been in contact with had background checks after but I was told my CHC-ISB that our background checks are already underway. ???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
Wow it has been a long time since I came on this forum- I was here for a while and then I took a break lol.

Anyway my real question is that I am sponsoring my husband and we have been told that we will have an interview done. Our AOR is from September 2009 and we are still waiting for the date. I wanted to know whether background checks are usually done before or after the interview because the people I have been in contact with had background checks after but I was told my CHC-ISB that our background checks are already underway. ???
Interview is the last stage, after that they decide whether to issue VISA or reject the application. Everything else is done before Interview is conducted.

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
Any idea after the interview has been done, how long it takes to find out their decision? I wonder if it would also make any difference if i went to the interview with my husband?

B

bestplace4u

We haven't seen someone with interview lately i guess one 2 ka four is the first one in the active members

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
bestplace4u said:
We haven't seen someone with interview lately i guess one 2 ka four is the first one in the active members
Did one2ka4 get an interview date?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
fna786 said:
Any idea after the interview has been done, how long it takes to find out their decision? I wonder if it would also make any difference if i went to the interview with my husband?
It really depends on each case I think, some people have got visas a month after or less and others are still waiting a year after the interview, are you requested to have an interview?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nahi yaar abhi tuk interview ki date nhi mili. But I think "Wating4u" has received interview date for April. Check page 433. Her AOR & my AOR date same. Her is husband case and mine is wife case.

May be the letter is in the mail but havnt received it yet.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
nahi yaar abhi tuk interview ki date nhi mili. But I think "Wating4u" has received interview date for April. Check page 433. Her AOR & my AOR date same.

:eek: this is so unfairrrrrrrrrrrrr! Where's our letter? lol Allhumdulillah am happy that someone has activity on their file but it's so unfair to be waiting this long and being told it's first in first out... :'( we've been in the queue for 10 months now don't know how much longer we need to wait. Wish you all the best...do you know why you need interview? Did you order caips?

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
nahi yaar abhi tuk interview ki date nhi mili. But I think "Wating4u" has received interview date for April. Check page 433. Her AOR & my AOR date same. Her is husband case and mine is wife case.

did u recheck with CHC about date?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I have CAIPS, all the proof is acceptable which basically I sent from here and they have sent the inquiry to CPC-M to verify the documents which CPC-M ok'd so they accept as per CAIPS activity.

Wedding celebrated in formal tradition, parents are in the wedding, pic's and proof acceptable as per CAIPS.

Reasons for Interview as per CAIPS: 1- Sponser still is on opinion that Reception will done in Canada
2 - Sponser left to Canada after wedding.
3 - Want to test BONA FIDE relation to see if both are still searious about their relation.
4 - Sponsered did not answer in the letter that what are the plan they have made If we reject the visa.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes I have CAIPS, all the proof is acceptable which basically I sent from here and they have sent the inquiry to CPC-M to verify the documents which CPC-M ok'd so they accept as per CAIPS activity.

Wedding celebrated in formal tradition, parents are in the wedding pic's and proof aceptable as per CAIPS.

Reasons for Interview as per CAIPS: 1- Sponser still is on opinion that Reception will done in Canada
2 - Sponser left to Canada after wedding.
3 - Want to test BONA FIDE relation to see if both are still searious about their relation.
4 - Sponsered did not answer in the letter that what are the plan they have made If we reject the visa.
omg they are horrible! Well inshAllah your wife can satisfy them that you are serious- they're getting a lot stricter. I've just ordered my caips notes and I visited my husband in dec-jan so i've sent that proof since we only had nikkah previously but i don't know what the delay is in getting an interview it's horrible :mad:

How long did it take to get caips?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I mean come on what else they need to consider it serious. Monthly phn bills are attached, credit card statment attached which shows all the amounts I am paying for her and so does various mails & cards. Plus my wife will take with her all the recent phn bills on interview day.

Sub kuch dya hy more than they asked for, agir nhi kuch dya tu GOLA nhi dya inn ko jo ke ub next wohi dena hy in ko.

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I mean come on what else they need to consider it serious. Monthly phn bills are attached, credit card statment attached which shows all the amounts I am paying for her and so does various mails & cards. Plus my wife will take with her all the recent phn bills on interview day.

Sub kuch dya hy more than they asked for, agir nhi kuch dya tu GOLA nhi dya inn ko jo ke ub next wohi dena hy in ko.
yaar dont worry your application is just one out of other which caught their attention.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mahmed17 said:

Hey we share the same timeline. I'm sep 09 AOR. Our MP told us 7 months back that our files is under some background checks and through embassy we gotto know that an interview would soon be conducted but no date has been received yet !