Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
saggit_16 said:
Have sent you CAIPS guide in message. check that out if it can of any help
well am with him then
bicharay hubbyz fermaishaain poori kertay rehtay hain wives ki :p
ya got it thanks,,,i replied u but error aa rha tha post nhe hoa..
ok me off.. :) pray for all yar ppr aa jaye...good night

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
DodgeCharger said:
Hi everyone,

can anyone provide me with the inside scoop, i mean i have been reading about Shaima case, is it serious???

I am currently in Pakistan and have provided the embassy voluntary proofs like exit and entry stamps, i have been here since last September. Now im leaving next month for Canada, can anyone guide me IF i were faced with the same situation as SHAIMA, now is it a MUST that i have to have continued a job right away after reaching Canada, how does it workout?? Plz advise

Im a little confused!
every case is different so can't say what happend with Shaima will happend to you. If you are the sponsor then it's better if you return back to Canada and get a Job ASAP to show that you will be supporting your wife.

Can't remember where but i read it that you should not be out of the country for more then 6month until you file is in process.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Style said:
every case is different so can't say what happend with Shaima will happend to you. If you are the sponsor then it's better if you return back to Canada and get a Job ASAP to show that you will be supporting your wife.

Can't remember where but i read it that you should not be out of the country for more then 6month until you file is in process.
What happen to SHAIMA?

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Yesterday, my wife received letter from CHC, Islamabad for Re-medical of her and daughter.

Re-medical goes to India or they send it direct to CHC, Islamabad. How long will it take after Re-medical?

Shakeel

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel7 said:
Hi,

Yesterday, my wife received letter from CHC, Islamabad for Re-medical of her and daughter.

Re-medical goes to India or they send it direct to CHC, Islamabad. How long will it take after Re-medical?

Shakeel
Re-medicals go to CIC india (new dehli) and they update results in their computer which is accessable to CHC Islamabad... you have to wait for atleast 2 months from re-medicals to PPR. Wish u all the best

maryam101

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
AOR Received.
30-6-2010
Med's Done....
31-3-2010
lahorecouple said:
is it a job interview ;D...you must be kidding
no kidding..body language matters a lot... dat way they can judge whether the person is telling the truth or not...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
knaeem said:
Re-medicals go to CIC india (new dehli) and they update results in their computer which is accessable to CHC Islamabad... you have to wait for atleast 2 months from re-medicals to PPR. Wish u all the best
I second this comment!

Medical results never go to Islamabad, they always go to India because thats where their headquater is and everything gets entered in their system from India. CHC-Islamabad then look at their internal system for results.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zohal said:
What happen to SHAIMA?
Read Below:

shaimaa said:
hi guys i was so happy today since i got a letter from chc, but as soon as i opened it i had tears inm y eyes.
It said that:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application for a permanent residence visa has been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Based on the information in your application, it appears that your sponsor has not fulfilled the requirements put upon him by the section 130 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations,
shaimaa said:
this is a copy of the letter they sent me

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application for a permanent residence visa has been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Based on the information in your application, it appears that your sponsor has not fulfilled the requirements put upon him by the section 130 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations, which states,

(1) Subject to subsection (2), A sponsor, for the purpose of sponsoring a foreign national who makes an application for a permanant resident visa as a member of the family class or an application to remain in canada as a member of the spouse in canada class under subsection 13(1) of the act, must be a canadian citizen or permanent rresidence who rresides in canada.

(2) a sponsor who is a canadian citizen and not rreside in canada may sponsor an application reffered to in subsection (1) by their spouse if the sponsor will rreside in canada when the applicant becomes a permanent rresident.

As such, your sponsor must provide satisfactory evidence of residence in canada or that your sponsor will reside in canada when you become a permanent rresident pursuant to subsection R130(2). The evidence you submit can include but is not limited to the following:

Your sponsors notices of assessments for the last 2 years
a complete copy of passport pages since your wedding up to the current day; this may include valid or expired passports.
bank and credit card statements for the last one year showing transactions in canada other than electronic bill payments
lease agreement or proof of home ownership in canada
cable or phone bills for last one year
other documents showing your sponsor has been residing in canada
if any of your family mambers in canada wish to provide financial support to you and the sponsor upon arrival in canada, please provide proof of income including paystubs and bank staements of that family memeber and a signed letter from the relative confirming his/her financial support.

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
zohal said:
What happen to SHAIMA?
same thing happ wd my cousin he was in canada he went to pak get merried ovr ther id started living wd his wify...bt thy refuse his wife's case as thy mentioned tht u atarted living in pak so u r no more interested in living in canada u kno guys this is ridiculous..thts totally unfair

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
wes786 said:
Read Below:
i see, thanks, but its not refusal they just need proof that they will live in Canada