2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Liakram said:
It's my second marriage. The children are from my first marriage.
There is nothing to be ashamed of, as a matter of fact you would find out if you are the biological father of your children.
There have been a case in united states, someone who had 3 children and after dna test he found out that the youngest one was not his child so he cancelled the sponsorship and didn't even bother with his 2 kids.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofan-ram said:
BTW I am not that old 29 years old and she is 17....... I am not a good guy and don't want to destroy her life by pretending that I love her.... my life is very busy here and don't have much time to share with anyone else... :(..... which kind of parents can give her 16 years old daughter to some like me 29 years.... she is a kid and it's her time to get proper education and enjoy her life, not to start partnership life..... I did get upset on my parent,but now I don't know how to tell her parent that she will come here, but she will not be my wife..... I will financially support her to complete her education here and after 3 or 4 years she become mature and can find a suitable partner........ so that what i am facing and trying my best to not be selfish....
waoh great haan what kind of a husband u r ...............how can u destroy others life .........yah shaadi ka maza lai leya now u can dump her coz u r a bad guy N she can find somebody else N u already found a filipino girl or what for urself..............i think u need some education about husband N wife relationship coz she is already mature who accepted u an old(childish) guy as a husband.......cheater :mad:

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sawera said:
waoh great haan what kind of a husband u r ...............how can u destroy others life .........yah shaadi ka maza lai leya now u can dump her coz u r a bad guy N she can find somebody else N u already found a filipino girl or what for urself..............i think u need some education about husband N wife relationship coz she is already mature who accepted u an old(childish) guy as a husband.......cheater :mad:
i believe wat ur sayin is 100% maybe he should jus cancel the sponsorship n let the girl be near her parents n find someone back there, cuz its not fair that she has to be away from family n then face this trouble in life.

The right to do is either accept her as ur wife n treat her good/right
or be a good person n let her stay by her parents where she can marry someone else and be near her parents.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
i believe wat ur sayin is 100% maybe he should jus cancel the sponsorship n let the girl be near her parents n find someone back there, cuz its not fair that she has to be away from family n then face this trouble in life.

The right to do is either accept her as ur wife n treat her good/right
or be a good person n let her stay by her parents where she can marry someone else and be near her parents.
how can he do that because he is too busy playing with other girls ...............sorry but i dont give a shit for these kind of men.

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
tofan-ram said:
BTW I am not that old 29 years old and she is 17....... I am not a good guy and don't want to destroy her life by pretending that I love her.... my life is very busy here and don't have much time to share with anyone else... :(..... which kind of parents can give her 16 years old daughter to some like me 29 years.... she is a kid and it's her time to get proper education and enjoy her life, not to start partnership life..... I did get upset on my parent,but now I don't know how to tell her parent that she will come here, but she will not be my wife..... I will financially support her to complete her education here and after 3 or 4 years she become mature and can find a suitable partner........ so that what i am facing and trying my best to not be selfish....
Perhaps you want to sabotage the case but exactly how hard do you think anyone from CIC will have to look to determine who you are? Never mind fancy IP tracking...male sponsor, from Ontario, filed app on August 31, 2011, is 29, applicant is 17, recently filed an ATIP request...too easy!

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
cv4spo said:
Perhaps you want to sabotage the case but exactly how hard do you think anyone from CIC will have to look to determine who you are? Never mind fancy IP tracking...male sponsor, from Ontario, filed app on August 31, 2011, is 29, applicant is 17, recently filed an ATIP request...too easy!
It will make my life much more easier ..lol

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
sawera said:
how can he do that because he is too busy playing with other girls ...............sorry but i dont give a *censored word* for these kind of men.
how come you say that... I am not playing with girls....Working full time and Studying full time.... so you do the math....

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
R.Mujgani said:
Yeah that is not much of a difference like my husband and I he is masha'allah 28-29 n i jus turned 21 but its the love u have to respect each other,
and i think its not fair for her to come with hopes of being with her husband n u sayin im dont want to be wit u, u should talk wit her parents cuz she comes she will be alone here, n second she can get bad influenced and then u will be in more drama n regrets in life, u should talk wit her, her parents n reconsider ur choice.

Maybe she loves u n wants to be wit u unless u talk wit her u wont know, n age is jus a number our beloved Prophet Muhammad married older n younger women. So you should be a husband to her. Her parents are sending her to you with lots of hope and good intentions, dont ruin that. Please for the Love of Allah swt, keep this girl as ur wife, and treat her right and she too will do the same, but dont ruin someones life hopes n dreams.

Its a big sin to get someone away from their families with one hope and then u change ur mind n crush her life with a saying like that.

As a sister, u should realli talk to her n her parents and stay her husband n she ur wife....
Thank you so much for your advice... some people are very judgemental, but ur the first one who didn't destroy my character by saying that what kind of husband I am.............. True hurts, but no more than lie.... so what is true I said and many people were saying that don't worry just have fun, but God never give me the power to play with anyone else life.....

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
cv4spo said:
100% agree, either be fully open with all now or accept her as wife, it seems you intend on getting her here and then not being a husband, that is incredibly awful...ruining ones life and hopes and trust. If your parents or hers are strict now, imagine their response in few years! You opened it on forum so I feel obligated to advice you to pray to have courage to do right thing and not destroy so many lives, I'd rather have my parents never talk to me again then ruin an innocent girls life. For one no one will beleive you two just had a sham marriage and her name will be ruined.

May Allah guide us all, ameen.
such a open minded advice, really appreciated ...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofan-ram said:
how come you say that... I am not playing with girls....Working full time and Studying full time.... so you do the math....
everybody studying n working n taking care of family its not only u..................u can not judge maturity by age.........think think again n again what if same thing happen with ur sis.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
tofan-ram said:
Thank you so much for your advice... some people are very judgemental, but ur the first one who didn't destroy my character by saying that what kind of husband I am.............. True hurts, but no more than lie.... so what is true I said and many people were saying that don't worry just have fun, but God never give me the power to play with anyone else life.....
Just putting myself in her shoes:

For a girl to survive in Pakistani society with a stigma of divorce on her! It is enough to destroy her life. It will wreck her nerves, break her mentally and physically.

I wonder why girls have to be punished like that, only because parents are just too eager to marry their daughters off to a well-settled gentleman without even botherin to know what he thinks about the relationship.

I've seen age difference between spouses to cause tooo many problems. But once it has happened, the couples who are ready to work on it, and don't think that every relationship is a fairytale one, they always find a middle ground. In fact, I know a few who fell in love with eachother later in life (When they learnt to accept each other) and are now inseparable, Mashallah!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Well I have been here it will be 5months tomorrow and I have to go back to Canada next Friday. I so thought that in my heart my husband would be coming back with me I prayed for this. But he is waiting for a review of our case.

I tried to get my meds shipped here in Pakistan but the pharmacy refused to fill the meds. To get it here I would have to take 7pills to get what I take in Canada.

I have been watching and reading all who write here and I think I'm lucky that I was able to stay inshallah.
I know for everyone here we could write a book on how we feel and the pain in our hearts with what CHC is putting us through, I know that here I cannot do that much but when I go back I will have to travel to Ottawa and I was thinking it would be nice to get an appointment with Mr Minister. As a Canadian I hope I can do this as I want him to tell me why it takes so long to get the proccess in motion.
We have a saying in the Maratimes New Brunswick it goes like this (SHIT OR GET OF THE POT) it means do your job or find something else.
I hope and pray that soon all the cases for 2010 are proccessed and we are with our spouse Inshallah. All cases in fact Inshallah
May Allah bless us all and may all work out the way Allah wants as HE knows better for us .........AMEEN

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
tofan-ram said:
No problem, im no one to judge, becuz we all get judged by one n only ALLAH SWT.
As a sister i was telling you that maybe u should reconsider, but if ur feeling like u cant live with her, then you should cancel sponsorship and let her be with her parents n stay near them n get married there. but on the other hand once a girl gets the "D" word on her then her life is ruined for good. I kno u seem to be a good person, so take her as ur wife, n spend ur life loving each other n working on ur marriage. Talk to her more often n see wat she says about being with u n her love or expressions towards you. that should give you an idea of her loving you and she is feeling the same as u.

but do in fact talk wit her first get her to know her emotions n feelings towards you, and u should change your mind and be wit her.

There is a saying in the Holy Quran.
"You might dislike something about your wife, but there is something that Allah swt has made to complete you and like her and has benefits in it for you. Which you might not know."

i dont kno the quote exact word by word, but mostly the meaning n saying is something like that.

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
sawera said:
everybody studying n working n taking care of family its not only u..................u can not judge maturity by age.........think think again n again what if same thing happen with ur sis.
believe me, i wouldn't late such things happens to anyone that I know and have any saying...