islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Canadian soil said:
but apki tu phali shadi hogi na with yr husband?
obviously silly man :mad:

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
goppy1 said:
i just check my emailsssssssssss
and i got reply from chc..ya Allah shuker hy kuch to jawabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

is baat ka kia matlab hua (it is not possible to give timeframe for interview ) Danny bhai need help
Here is what you need to do:

Collect as much proof of relationship as possible.

I have a feeling that they don't think your proof of relationship is enough, so they are looking for more proof. It is not guaranteed that they will take you out of the interview queue once they assess your proof but there is no harm in trying your best.

The more proof of relationship you have, the better chances you have to be taken out of the interview queue.

Here is a list of what you can send them:

1) Your call history for as long as you can get, showing you making and receiving calls to and from your husband highlighted.
2) Your husband's call history highlighted.
3) Proof of visit if any; your husband's ticket to Pakistan, boarding passes, pictures together from the trip, restaurant bills etc etc
4) Emails to and from your husband,
5) Chat logs on msn, facebook etc
6) If you use skype to talk to your husband, then your call history from skype
7) Money transfer receipts from your husband if he sent you any money since you filed your application

If you have anything else that would be considered as a proof to your relationship then send it to them.

Write a cover letter addressing the Immigration officer informing him that you are sending additional proof of your relationship to support your application and hope that your case will be processed quicker as it is getting tough for you to live away from your husband as you have a strong emotional relationship with him.

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Hi r mujgani sis ..my ecase changed to inprocess on may 16..I'm still waiting for furthr correspondence from em :) inshallah we will hear from them in june..don't worry

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
R

raptorsfan

RougeAmour said:
So how about you represent Pakistan in a more positive light rather than being known for tax fraud, freeloading, stealing from the government and cheating. I'm proud to be a Pakistani because it's part of my Muslim identity. True Islam Not the indo-pak culture crap that has us defamed all over the world. So don't say I'm not in touch with my heritage. As for coming to Canada to mooch off facilities, youre wrong on that account too. Ive never lived in Pakistan. I've been here all my life.

And lastly, you can justify your actions with worldly excuses all you want. What excuse do you have for Allah swt for your illbegotten money? You have no right over it. Same goes to all those families that reap child tax benefits when theyre not even in the country for months at a time. And then suddenly the government of Canada sucks because they asked for their stolen $10000 back.
Enough of your opinions.

According to facts and figures, the most people who are on social assistance are Whites and Blacks. Go to Statscan. Where I work, during Christmas time we do a Turkey Drive and we give Turkey to people on social assistance. None of those people are "Pakistani or Indian". These people have nice paid off houses. They are working cash jobs and on top of that they are reaping social assistance from the government. You need to get out there and see who actually is taking advantage of the social assistance system. I have seen it with my very own eyes.

In my case, If I was not working and never paid taxes I would definitely payback the $400. I am a hard worker and I get all these cuts from my pay. I deserve this little bit of money. If I don't pay it back to them, the government is not going to die hungry. You are one of those people who come to Canada and becomes a "Wannabe". In their eyes you are still a Pakistani Canadian no matter what. Live with it YOU ARE BROWN. I am surprised that you proudly say that "I NEVER LIVED IN PAKISTAN". Yeah you came from the US after the 9/11 catastrophe. Well, welcome to Canada. I know you take advantage of our free health care. I rarely go to the doctor, in fact I hate the doctor. If I ever do, I go to the dentist and that is with my coverage. I WORK FOR MY COVERAGE.

remember, YOU ARE BROWN DESIIIIIIII hahahahahaha

R

raptorsfan

Red Jeans said:
excuse me . please get clarified I'm talking about Pakistan here... And let the government of canada worry about whatever he's doing .. You are not the one to decide what is right and wrong ..
Exactly, RougeAmour is no Stephen Harper or the Jim Flaherty (Minister of Finance).

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
raptorsfan said:
Enough of your opinions.

According to facts and figures, the most people who are on social assistance are Whites and Blacks. Go to Statscan. Where I work, during Christmas time we do a Turkey Drive and we give Turkey to people on social assistance. None of those people are "Pakistani or Indian". These people have nice paid off houses. They are working cash jobs and on top of that they are reaping social assistance from the government. You need to get out there and see who actually is taking advantage of the social assistance system. I have seen it with my very own eyes.

In my case, If I was not working and never paid taxes I would definitely payback the $400. I am a hard worker and I get all these cuts from my pay. I deserve this little bit of money. If I don't pay it back to them, the government is not going to die hungry. You are one of those people who come to Canada and becomes a "Wannabe". In their eyes you are still a Pakistani Canadian no matter what. Live with it YOU ARE BROWN. I am surprised that you proudly say that "I NEVER LIVED IN PAKISTAN". Yeah you came from the US after the 9/11 catastrophe. Well, welcome to Canada. I know you take advantage of our free health care. I rarely go to the doctor, in fact I hate the doctor. If I ever do, I go to the dentist and that is with my coverage.

remember, YOU ARE BROWN DESIIIIIIII hahahahahaha
not all pakis are brown, some a red, some are pink, some are yelllowww, some brown, some orange...its a colorful and beautiful country :p

it's up to us to make pakistan a better place. all we do is talk talk talk, we spend 20+ years in school in canada, and offer our services to Canada. if we really care about our country, then why not take the skills we learn here and go make a difference in our country.
inshaAllah, one day when I'm done my education, I'm planning on moving back to pak. Be the change you want to see.

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
raptorsfan said:
Exactly, RougeAmour is no Stephen Harper or the Jim Flaherty (Minister of Finance).
You forgot to mention your best friend Jason Kenney. :p

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Yah he's everyones best friend :mad: lol

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
got CALL FROM MP ...........
N FINALLY HE SAID MY FEE IS UPDATE N CIC HAS CONFIRM PAYMENTTTTTTTTTTTT

now how long ll they take to send my PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ?????

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Congratulations :D PPR is next InshAllah :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Red Jeans said:
Congratulations :D PPR is next InshAllah :)
KAB LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 69 days mei fee update ki hai lolzzzzzz :p :p

inshallahhh i hope jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..............ameenn

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
haha keep your hopes high lonely !!!!!!!!!! :) btw did your ecase changed to inprocess ?