12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
Danny4450 said:
Last day of May and hoping that June will bring lots of good news for everyone on the forum especially people who applied in 2010 or earlier. It has been really tough on all of us and we all have come this far. InshaAllah good news will come very soon :)
inshallah inshallah
May Allah Bless Us all With all His Blessings amin

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
masom_2012 said:
congratzzzzzzzz imtihaan insha ALLAH soooooooooooon u will get u r PPR ..
Thanx Masom dear and everybody for the kind wish. INSHAH ALLAH looking forward to June for good news for everyone. Masom, I hope you finally get the PPR they promised u over the fone. Its gonna be in the mail in june INSHAH ALLAH along with all the 2010 cases and 2011 as well. I pray Jaania gets good news first, she has been waiting since jan 2010 and everyone in chronological order.

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
i just check my emailsssssssssss
and i got reply from chc..ya Allah shuker hy kuch to jawabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

is baat ka kia matlab hua (it is not possible to give timeframe for interview ) Danny bhai need help

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
whe hua jis ka dar tha ..mujy yaqeen nhe arah keh meri email ka jawab aiya hy
abi morning mn to check ki thi kuch nhe tha

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
They don't give interview skedule on email...you will receive letter from them in which they give u appt when to come!

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
goppy1 said:
i just checked my emailsssssssssss
and i got reply from chc..ya Allah shuker hy kuch to jawabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and that there are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

is baat ka kia matlab hua (it is not possible to give timeframe for interview ) Danny bhai need help
I think I should also send in my details of visits photos etc too. I am Dec 2010 timeline. ?????? :eek:

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Imtihaan said:
Thanx Masom dear and everybody for the kind wish. INSHAH ALLAH looking forward to June for good news for everyone. Masom, I hope you finally get the PPR they promised u over the fone. Its gonna be in the mail in june INSHAH ALLAH along with all the 2010 cases and 2011 as well. I pray Jaania gets good news first, she has been waiting since jan 2010 and everyone in chronological order.
INSHA ALLAH so sweet of u imtihaan n my special prayers to all 2010 applicantz :)

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
goppy1 said:

Dear Client,

goppy sis they are asking updates from you but i dnt think if you send those docs so they will eliminate you from interview bht kam chances hain kay apko interview say hata dain, most probably your interview will be schedule but send updates to them

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
goppy1 said:

Dear Client,

atleast they gve some info about u r case finally but unho nai bina koi proofs mange apko interview mai q dala atleast wo kch mangte then if they r not satisfied wid ur relationship then wo apko interview mai dalte r jab interview mai dala tou ab wo q proofs mang rahe?

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
masom_2012 said:
atleast they gve some info about u r case finally but unho nai bina koi proofs mange apko interview mai q dala atleast wo kch mangte then if they r not satisfied wid ur relationship then wo apko interview mai dalte r jab interview mai dala tou ab wo q proofs mang rahe?
No matter you send proofs or not they were gonna put in interview

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Canadian soil said:
goppy sis they are asking updates from you but i dnt think if you send those docs so they will eliminate you from interview bht kam chances hain kay apko interview say hata dain, most probably your interview will be schedule but send updates to them
yeah bro symptoms to kuch aise he thin mer case ki ...what do u think ??second marriage is reason for interview ??
why r they asking for more proofs ...kia un ko relationship genuine nhe laag raha ??

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
masom_2012 said:
i sent them ongoing relationship proof in april voluntarily
hubby visit to pakistan ....photographs finanical support recepit +emails inboxs

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
goppy1 said:
yeah bro symptoms to kuch aise he thin mer case ki ...what do u think ??second marriage is reason for interview ??
why r they asking for more proofs ...kia un ko relationship genuine nhe laag raha ??
its not about geunine relationship sometime because as you said your husband went on student visa and got married there and this is his second marriage and yours must be first if i am not wrong, so it create some doubt on their mind and aur bhee bht say issues hoty hain jo woh apko mention nahi karty abhi woh interview main karingay woh sawal, agar ap caips notes nikalty hain tu usmay bhee VO woh notes nahi likhta woh sirf interview main ask karty hain sometime they keep it secrets with them and open up in interview

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Canadian soil said:
its not about geunine relationship sometime because as you said your husband went on student visa and got married there and this is his second marriage and yours must be first if i am not wrong, so it create some doubt on their mind and aur bhee bht say issues hoty hain jo woh apko mention nahi karty abhi woh interview main karingay woh sawal, agar ap caips notes nikalty hain tu usmay bhee VO woh notes nahi likhta woh sirf interview main ask karty hain sometime they keep it secrets with them and open up in interview
no M second :p :p :p ..she was first one he divorced her in 2005
i got married in 2010