chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
s_design said:
That is how I saw my life, without any love and happiness. And I knew I will not be able to make my wife happy too, if I was not happy.
People who are pessimist, You can not make them happy for long, as a matter of fact those type of people even if they win a million dollar lottery they would be only happy for a week or so and then the same old routine continues.(being groucy) So the best way is to avoid these kind of people.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
I have a question for u guy.......

ma husbands passport is expiring in September end of sept...
so i was wondering if he doesnt get a new passport will the officer give him visa or no?
but if he makes a new one... then they will take longer time to give him visa....

or will they let him kno about it or?/
im jus confused....

I jus want re-med or re-med +pp soon insha'allah....
:D
if i remember correctly, your husband didn't get Remed after he submitted Re-pcc, Imm forms etc
remember a visa can not be issued to him if the PP's validity remains less than 6 months......and his PP is expiring in Sep.......plus I THINK he can not have his medical done if the passport's validity remains less than a year..............so the best solution would be to get his PP renewed and send CHC the copy of new passport with a letter explaining why you renewed your PP.......and this will not delay your application, in fact it's the other way around if you don't renew your PP

the following comes from the PPR letter (2nd page) they send:

"Medical Validity Date:

CHECK THAT EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS A PASSPORT VALID FOR A MINIMUM OF 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL.

Visas can only be issued to a maximum validity of 12 months from the date of the medical examination. (If your family had medical examinations on different dates, the visas will all be valid for 12 months from the date of the first medical examination). However, if any passports expire before 12 months from the date of the medical examination your visas will expire on the date that the first passport expires. If your passports are due to expire, it is in your interest to send us NEW OR UPDATED PASSPORTS to ensure that your visas can be issued with maximum validity."

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
KHAN05 said:
Brother it seems to me u r still 10 yrs old kid,, be a man and control what u need to control love and emotions are secondary things. And ur spouse has some psychologic problem she like drama in her life.... Go back home and do what u need to do.... Do rukhsati and take her on honeymoon than u will see what happen...
Make bold decisions don't be emotional
Dear Brother, sometime it is best to avoid the person who has a negetive attitude towards other especially towards husband in urdu we say haadat fill mout means you can not change their habits. And I belieave it was the right thing to do before rukhsati so she can also get on with her life as well without having more complications for the future.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
mrs zawar said:
AOA S_DESIGN,
I will pray for you that you will get a good life and plus good wife .I donot know i you remember but i remember that you helped me alot to make a letter to explain on going relation for me and my husband.whwn i saw that is you i felt very bad but their is nothing much we can do expect pray for you and also for your future.some times life is very tough to face so be brave and donot lose hope .you will INSHALLAH find someone who will have respect , care,love and effection for you.May ALLAH clear all the hurdles in your life and you will live happly forever.GOD help those who help themselves.
Take care and donot be depress we all are with you.
I remember you sis, and I prayed for you many time because I remember you shared your circumstances with me and I was really worried for you. I hope you are doing better now. Thank you for your love and support. I really happy that I am part of this forum.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
KHAN05 said:
Brother it seems to me u r still 10 yrs old kid,, be a man and control what u need to control love and emotions are secondary things. And ur spouse has some psychologic problem she like drama in her life.... Go back home and do what u need to do.... Do rukhsati and take her on honeymoon than u will see what happen...
Make bold decisions don't be emotional
And those who are telling u that u made right decision are wrong
Maybe she deserves someone like you, who says just shut up and do what I am asking you to do and I dont give a sh!t about love and emotions. You can call me 10 years old or 5 but thats not the kind of person I am. People who are telling me its the right decision, they are saying that after considering the kind of person I am. That is why they are saying it is the right decision for ME.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
s_design said:
Maybe she deserves someone like you, who says just shut up and do what I am asking you to do and I dont give a sh!t about love and emotions. You can call me 10 years old or 5 but thats not the kind of person I am. People who are telling me its the right decision, they are saying that after considering the kind of person I am. That is why they are saying it is the right decision for ME.
DEAR S-DESIGN bro

i m really sorry for wat u been through ,..... BUT SERIOUSLLY SPEAKING I WUD HVE DONE D SAME , IF MY HUBBY RESPONDED LIKE SHE DID
.......... U HAD LOT OF PATIENCE I MUST SAY DAT U TRIED SO HARD TO CHNGE HER AND TUK SO MUCH TIME ,
N I BELIVE BEING A WOMEN .... ITS A WIFE DUTY TO FULLFILL ALL KINDS OF NEEDS OF A HUSBAND , ESP EMOTIONALLLLLLLLLLL

COS GUYS R EMOTIONALL BLOCKED ......THEY NEED SOME ONE TO SHARE WATS HAPPENING TO THM IN WORK N FAMILY N IN MIND ...... some one WHO is There part ...like we call better-half Wify....... N WHO wont judge him ..... n u wont hold any grudges agst him .....

BROTHER U WHERE Absolutely CORRECT ............. IN WAT U WANTD FROM HER ........N UR DECISION IS RITEEEEEEEE........

INSHALLAHHH ALLAH LL DO D BEST FOR U

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
s_design said:
Well done wish u good luck but remember u need to change otherwise zindagi jedi musalsal hai koi asan tho nahi....
And u will learn what love is when u will get the one who will love u....
And I am still saying ur decision is not rite
Wish u find a canadian "........"

Malolay
Cheers

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Bhai i am not tellin him to leave her... i was the first to post n tell him to think bout it
but its his life decision./.... n i agree wit u girls some are different back there...

but again s_design knos better wat he is doing in his life...
we are no one to tell him anyhitng
we can advice him n talk wit him which i did but he is makin his decision himself...

I wish i could have then stay together n be happy n i always pray that this stuff never happens in anyones life...

still s_design bhai THINK IT realllli HARDD for a week or soo n then make a decision :D
I understand sis :) , i am not saying that u said something . I just posted a reply on ur post ..............
I think ,,,, girls are very hard to understand ........... some of sis might explain s_design 's situation better .......... about what his wife said.......... I think he should ask from some one who is in Pakistan and is from pretty similar circumstances ....................

Warda

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Remedical :- 5 june 2012
Need some help so plzzzzzzz help me out

today my husband went to do his remed but dr didn't give him anything?
now we r thinking how we going to tell chc that we have done remed?
any idea guys? plz if u guys know what to do plz lets us know thanks...

koi be asa nahe forum main jo mujy ess question ka reply day? ???

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Warda said:

Did he get Payment receipt.If not then ask him to go back to the doctor and take payment receipt with stamp on it.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
s_design said:
My mother did istikahra long time ago but she got a negative result but she dismissed it and stayed positive. I did the istikhara last week and after that my wife for the first time told me very clearly that she does not want a loving relationship and she blamed all the issues on my attitude. At that time this was enough for me to see as a sign from Allah and my decision for very easy at that time.

I understand the meaning the Nikkah and I always took care of her financially and any other way she wanted, yet she kept saying to me that it is only Nikkah and she is not really my wife yet. Nikkah is can not be done by one side only.
BUT THERE IS ONE THING I WANA TELL U ABT WOMEN N EVEN OUR PROPHET SAID IT
I DONT KNOW D EXACT WORDS BUT IT MEANT SOMETHNG LIKE : ""WOMEN WERE BORN FROM UR RIB , WHICH IS A CURVED BONE , HANDLE HER WID LOVE N NEVER FORCE OR COMPELL HER TO DO SOMTHNG ..... SURLY THEY NEED TO BE TREAT ONLY WID LOVE ""

WAT IT MEANT ws treat women wid love only , if u forceeeeeeeeeeeeeee thm to harrd for somthgggggggggggg they totally reject itttttttttt!
but iF u slowly explain thm , n try to convince thm , they can u nythng for u ...............
it APPLIES TO ALL WOMEN

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_design said:
brother , jus to clear up ....... I did not mean that ur making a wrong decision ............according to the condition ur in ur making right decision .........

the point i am trying to make over is here ...........
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Q1 how do u know if the person is right for u ?
living with the person ..............
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Q2 how can u tell person is wrong for u ?
no formula ........... some person looks wrong later in stage prove excellent ....... some look good in beginning but prove worst
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Q3 Wen u make ur worst decisions ?
personal observation , that I make worst decisions wen i am v-stressed ............. and u know wen ur stressed ....... ur head hurts, blood pressure shoots ......... and feel burden and ghutan inside u ................... frustration ...............
in that situation .............. u should always take suggestion .........
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Q4 If ur in pain/trouble/stress/middle of nowhere how do u answer other people ?
mostly u dont wanna talk to people ........... and wen u answer ............. ur very rude even u dont mean to be rude ...........

that is the reason , I said u might feel different after some years .............. wen u get over it ................the best thing is ......... jus ignore it for a time .......... and do ur normal things as u were used to do ................. and time is the biggest solution for some of the problems in life ............. with time it would have gone better ...............

& today if ur bearing worst of her ................ tomorrow wen ur in some situation ............ she will bear worst of ya ..................
from ur posts on the forum I can for sure say ............. ur a very nice person ...........for sure .............. but avoiding problems is not solution may look to be solution for some time ..............

wot ever i say is jus my suggestion and from my observations ................ u or any one may disagree to it ..........

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
lonly widout hubby said:
BUT THERE IS ONE THING I WANA TELL U ABT WOMEN N EVEN OUR PROPHET SAID IT
I DONT KNOW D EXACT WORDS BUT IT MEANT SOMETHNG LIKE : ""WOMEN WERE BORN FROM UR RIB , WHICH IS A CURVED BONE , HANDLE HER WID LOVE N NEVER FORCE OR COMPELL HER TO DO SOMTHNG ..... SURLY THEY NEED TO BE TREAT ONLY WID LOVE ""

WAT IT MEANT ws treat women wid love only , if u forceeeeeeeeeeeeeee thm to harrd for somthgggggggggggg they totally reject itttttttttt!
but iF u slowly explain thm , n try to convince thm , they can u nythng for u ...............
it APPLIES TO ALL WOMEN
100 % right

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Warda said:

where did your husband go for remed??....i mean which city, which DMP???.....was it a Remed only or PPR+Remed???....what's your timeline????
you can write it in your cover letter that you have undergone medical exam........should be OK
btw my doctor gave me a payment receipt after medical and i sent it with my PP to CHC
and please feel free to share more info about your case.........this is the norm here on this forum.......if you don't post more, praise more, share more, help more, make more friends, console the people more, fight more, visit here more often, give people more +1......you will get LESS responses :D

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
where did your husband go for remed??....i mean which city, which DMP???.....was it a Remed only or PPR+Remed???....what's your timeline????
you can write it in your cover letter that you have undergone medical exam........should be OK
btw my doctor gave me a payment receipt after medical and i sent it with my PP to CHC
and please feel free to share more info about your case.........this is the norm here on this forum.......if you don't post more, praise more, share more, help more, make more friends, console the people more, fight more, visit here more often, give people more +1......you will get LESS responses :D
lol +1 for u lol