Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Jaania said:
FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRAT ALL THE MEMBERS WHO GOT THEIR VISA'S AND PPR-REMED-REPCC+FROMS REQUESTS TOO.

UNFORTUNATELY, 3 WEEKS AGO I HAD A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN AND WAS HOSPITALIZED FOR 4 DAYS. I HAVE BEEN MENTALLY DEPRESSED WITH THIS IMMIGRATIONS PROCESS, JOB STRESS AND BEING ON MY OWN SINCE 2009 WAITING FOR MY HUSBAND TO COME.
I THOUGHT I WAS MANAGING BUT MENTALLY WAS BURNING MY BRAINS. ANYHOW, IM ON ANTI-DEPRESSANTS WHICH ARE KEEPING ME SANE TEMPORARILY AND INSHALLAH WITH ALLAH SUBHANU TALLAH'S BLESSINGS I WILL GET WELL SOON. DEAR MEMBERS PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.

THE LAST EMAIL I GOT FROM ISB CHC WAS IN MARCH 2012, TELLING ME THAT MY HUSBAND'S INTERVIEW WILL BE WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS ... THAT EMAIL BASICALLY PUT ME ON THE BED!

DOCTOR HAS ME ON BEDREST AND MEDS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, CHANCES ARE THAT I WILL GET FIRED FROM WORK. I HAVE BEEN HOME SICK SINCE APRIL 13TH 2012 :(

I DONT KNOW WHEN THIS NIGHTMARE WILL PASS, HOPEFULLY BEFORE MY LIFE PASSES!!!!!!
very sorry to hear that Inshallah Allah will ease your pain...dont worry....im in the same boat has you, you just have to live life as normal and ignore the fact that you have submitted an application....tht is what i have done....i applied in 2009 , have 3 kids, a job, and am a parttime student.....im keeping my self busy and not reminding myself of the long long long wait....on top of tht my husbands case was so complicated....he was in usa, canada, military background, arrest warrant from canada because they assumed he was still in the country...and blah blah blah....and so i overcomed all that myself because if i relied on my mp or chc office i would still be waiting even longer....when he had his interview in dec 2011 they told him to clear everything it would take up to 2-3 more years...so with my efforts i pushed and called everyone and every possible person to get my situation solved and today i've cleared everything and pushed up to a scernero to where im waiting for passport request....and that i have been waiting for a month now and was thinking to send it volunterily...so dont worry keep your head high and be strong....you are better and stronger than you think....u just have to realize it.....Inshallah then you will see results...

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
tuco said:
Dear brothers & sisters, i have good news to share :)

by the blessing of Allah Tallah i received my passport request today :):):):):):):):):):)..........the letter is dated April 23, 2012 :):):)
Remed request is also with it (hand written at the bottom of the first page.....that submit your passport after competing the medical) :):):):):)

for the people who're newer, here's my timeline :)
Husband's case
- applied to CPC-Missisauga............. April 12 2011
- file transfer to CHC Islamabad......... May 26, 2011
- Ecas changed to In Process .......... April 16, 2012
- PPR + Remed ............................. April 26, 2012

Congratulations Tuco !!

Will you tell us that how u got your letter by normal mail or tcs ?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Jaania said:
FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRAT ALL THE MEMBERS WHO GOT THEIR VISA'S AND PPR-REMED-REPCC+FROMS REQUESTS TOO.

UNFORTUNATELY, 3 WEEKS AGO I HAD A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN AND WAS HOSPITALIZED FOR 4 DAYS. I HAVE BEEN MENTALLY DEPRESSED WITH THIS IMMIGRATIONS PROCESS, JOB STRESS AND BEING ON MY OWN SINCE 2009 WAITING FOR MY HUSBAND TO COME.
I THOUGHT I WAS MANAGING BUT MENTALLY WAS BURNING MY BRAINS. ANYHOW, IM ON ANTI-DEPRESSANTS WHICH ARE KEEPING ME SANE TEMPORARILY AND INSHALLAH WITH ALLAH SUBHANU TALLAH'S BLESSINGS I WILL GET WELL SOON. DEAR MEMBERS PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.

THE LAST EMAIL I GOT FROM ISB CHC WAS IN MARCH 2012, TELLING ME THAT MY HUSBAND'S INTERVIEW WILL BE WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS ... THAT EMAIL BASICALLY PUT ME ON THE BED!

DOCTOR HAS ME ON BEDREST AND MEDS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, CHANCES ARE THAT I WILL GET FIRED FROM WORK. I HAVE BEEN HOME SICK SINCE APRIL 13TH 2012 :(

I DONT KNOW WHEN THIS NIGHTMARE WILL PASS, HOPEFULLY BEFORE MY LIFE PASSES!!!!!!
Very sorry to hear about this
May Allah swt shower His blessings on u and the rest of us in this forum.
May Allah swt re-unit us soon with our spouses cuz life is gettin realli hard

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Where is DannyBhai and RaptorFan
are u guys busy with request from CHC lol
i kno raptor is but im guessin that Danny bhai is either also busy wit the request he might have gotten or he is back to pakistan with his wife?

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
congrats tuco! I guess the reason they didn't send you IMM forms/PCC is because it's not been a year and they went directly for RE-MED. MashAllah you are very lucky!

tuco said:
thank you badnam :)..........InshAllah you're gonna get the same sooooon :)
yes i did send them docs voluntarily 2 times after file transfer (proofs of my wife's visits, contact, pics etc.)..........it is a complete wedding case :)

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
hey u guys know what address to send the passport to ?

jay024

Jan 5, 2012
MAB said:
Passport delivered today :)
Every time Nasir receives the parcel, but this time Danish received it.
Doesn't matter, at least its delivered.

This time TCS took more than 24 hours to deliver the parcel, may be that's because of flights problems in Karachi
when did u send in the passport?

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
tuco said:
thanks MAB :)..........yeah it's not even a year since my file was transferred..........i was expecting only Re-IMM forms, Re-PCC etc. for the first time but my luck worked........in fact it's not only the luck.........there are many things that i think could have helped CHC process my case at this pace.......i'll def. share important information on my case with you guys :)
yes please do

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Jaania said:

I hope you get better soon, I feel your pain. This forum is a good place to get support from people who are also going through the same thing, but I would also suggest you share your problems with close friends. Becuase I find sometimes just sharing my problems with friends makes me feel better.

I hope and pray that your husband gets his visa soon, Ameen.

badnam

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_design said:
I hope you get better soon, I feel your pain. This forum is a good place to get support from people who are also going through the same thing, but I would also suggest you share your problems with close friends. Becuase I find sometimes just sharing my problems with friends makes me feel better.

I hope and pray that your husband gets his visa soon, Ameen.
My ecas shows application received.. is that good? bad??

badnam

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
hey u guys know what address to send the passport to ?
Street address: Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan
Postal Address: High Commission of Canada
P. O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
badnam said:
My ecas shows application received.. is that good? bad??
Neither good nor bad, just normal I think...

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
can any body plese help me to send the gcms forms ,and the link and how to fill it out bec now i really wanted to know what is happening in my case ,mine is dec 2010..

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
very sorry to hear that Inshallah Allah will ease your pain...dont worry....im in the same boat has you, you just have to live life as normal and ignore the fact that you have submitted an application....tht is what i have done....i applied in 2009 , have 3 kids, a job, and am a parttime student.....im keeping my self busy and not reminding myself of the long long long wait....on top of tht my husbands case was so complicated....he was in usa, canada, military background, arrest warrant from canada because they assumed he was still in the country...and blah blah blah....and so i overcomed all that myself because if i relied on my mp or chc office i would still be waiting even longer....when he had his interview in dec 2011 they told him to clear everything it would take up to 2-3 more years...so with my efforts i pushed and called everyone and every possible person to get my situation solved and today i've cleared everything and pushed up to a scernero to where im waiting for passport request....and that i have been waiting for a month now and was thinking to send it volunterily...so dont worry keep your head high and be strong....you are better and stronger than you think....u just have to realize it.....Inshallah then you will see results...
I am Also In The Same Boat As You Guyzz :'(

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
check ur pm mrs zawar