Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
i HOPE SO OUFF INSHALLAH ONE DUA THAT WE ALL GET OUT OF THESE NIGHT MARE ASAP INSHALLAH

THX BRO
Danny4450 said:
No need to worry sister, they have stamped Visa on your husbands passport and they will send it out soon. It can take upto a week for the passport to come back, so don't worry at all.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Ella Habibi said:
A decision has been made on AHMED ..... application. The office will contact AHMED ...... concerning this decision.

FOR WHA :-\ :-\ :-\T SOMEONE WHO GOT VISA ON PP WAS IT THE SAME THING SHOULD I WORRY OR NOT SO CONFUSING
Danny is right the visa has been stamped. will be there in couple of days Inshaallah.

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
Hot-Lier said:
Yesterday My Wife Received AOR Mentioning the File Number From Canadian High Commission , which Demanding the Following Documents as Below.

- Supplementary Information Form.
- Original Nikah Nama & Its Translated Version.
- Evidence of Contact and recent communication.
- 15-20 Marriage Photographs with family and friends.
- If Sponsor have visited You after the submission of the Application.

These are the documents required at this stage.

I have not visited Pakistan , Since i have submitted my Application for sponsorship. As i am financially supporting my 3 dependents and spouse , so i have all of the money Gram Record in this Regard. For phone call my Mrs have installed Magic Jet , so she uses to call me on every day basis. But i am confused how can i get the record of calls from that ? Secondly we use skype and how can i prinst the call record from it?

In the last i have already sent them Oroginal Nikah Nama and its Translation at the time of submitting my application to Mississauga and i dont have any other Original at the moment and neither my wife in Pakistan.

I married in 2004 and father of 3 kids. I applied for my Canadian Residency back in 2008 under FSW Category and declared my marriage and dependent children with all of the documents. They already been through the process on their record. They were allowed to get Canadian PR at the time my application was approved but I preferred to land alone and to sponsor them after my settlement here. Anyways i will provide them whatever they have asked and need your comments and suggestions by keeping in mind my situation.
Hi,
You have to read between the lines, they are asking you for proof of relationship and proof of contact with your spouse.

It's not necessary to visit your spouse and take the pictures. You can send them your wedding pictures and some family pictures along with your children on their birthdays and/or on some events or together. Must write event name and tentative dates of those pictures and name of persons in the pictures.
They ask for generic requirements and might not be applicable to everyone. About Nikah Nama, you can specify that in your letter and if you got a copy of your submitted file, provide them notarized copy of original and English translation, but there are always 2 original copies of Nikah Nama and often one copy is with bride and one with groom. Ask your wife, if she got one or may be its with her parents. Must send them your and/or your wife's phone bills and above all money transfer receipts as a proof of supporting your family back home.
As you did not visit your family since you made sponsorship application, must include proof of your residency i.e couple of bank statement/credit card statements, or copy of T4 slip or Notice of Assessment for year 2011.

I hope its helpful.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
truefriend said:
Hi,
You have to read between the lines, they are asking you for proof of relationship and proof of contact with your spouse.

It's not necessary to visit your spouse and take the pictures. You can send them your wedding pictures and some family pictures along with your children on their birthdays and/or on some events or together. Must write event name and tentative dates of those pictures and name of persons in the pictures.
They ask for generic requirements and might not be applicable to everyone. About Nikah Nama, you can specify that in your letter and if you got a copy of your submitted file, provide them notarized copy of original and English translation, but there are always 2 original copies of Nikah Nama and often one copy is with bride and one with groom. Ask your wife, if she got one or may be its with her parents. Must send them your and/or your wife's phone bills and above all money transfer receipts as a proof of supporting your family back home.
As you did not visit your family since you made sponsorship application, must include proof of your residency i.e couple of bank statement/credit card statements, or copy of T4 slip or Notice of Assessment for year 2011.

I hope its helpful.
welcome back to the forum true friend.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
It means his home address will be the same as your address since his passport has the Visa stamped on it. Therefore, his future address now becomes his current home address. If you look at the mailing address, it sayed the same i.e. where he will get his passport back with Visa. Also, don't post your husbands cofidential info on the forum like this.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
ohh thx alot i just called the call center and they said the same thx alot for ur info danny bro
Danny4450 said:
It means his home address will be the same as your address since his passport has the Visa stamped on it. Therefore, his future address now becomes his current home address. If you look at the mailing address, it sayed the same i.e. where he will get his passport back with Visa. Also, don't post your husbands cofidential info on the forum like this.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Ella Habibi said:
ohh thx alot i just called the call center and they said the same thx alot for ur info danny bro
No problem sister.. don't worry he will get his passport back with Visa stamped on it very soon InshaAllah :)

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rackeya said:
Hey my file transfer date is also May 17 2011 and my ECAS has also changed to "in process" and when i click it, it still says application recieveed with the same date. Honestly from what ive heard u just have to give it time... ECAS doesnt update so fast and efficiently. But Alhamdulilah, we are on the right track inshallah.
hello rackeya...........today my status has changed that they started processing my application on april 12, 2012........keep checking Ecas it will show you the same update in a day or two

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
tuco said:
hello rackeya...........today my status has changed that they started processing my application on april 12, 2012........keep checking Ecas it will show you the same update in a day or two
Congratulation :D

Pray for all of us too :'(

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my Ecas has updated today with this;

"We received your application for permanent residence on May 26, 2011.
We started processing your application on April 12, 2012."

hope i get some request letter from them in the coming days :)

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
yes inshallah u will
tuco said:

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys please let me know if any one is coming to pak in May..........wana know how much is the ticket price like for PIA these days.......my wife wants to book one with PIA for next month and the agent gave her 1,600.........should we go ahead with that???.....or you think it's lil pricey???

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
tuco said:

Inshallah you will :) Keep praying :)