+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

R

raptorsfan

R.Mujgani said:
I thank u guys very much for being supportive
This is wat u get wen u marry a mamas boy who does wat she says n take his parents side for everythibg n has no respect for others. I'm still in a shock ma self right now. May Allah swt always be wit us. Hopefulli it works but den we will where this goes.
Remain strong...I can understand its a tough time for you. Pray to Allah (swt) and good things will happen.

Remember, Allah (swt) is fair. And what goes around comes around. You just have to do sabr.

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
I second that ! Please don't keep your hopes down and don't think that your life ends here ! God has given you a new life which is more exciting than the life you would have with that man who left you for some other girl ! Takecare :)

R

raptorsfan

Red Jeans said:
Your wife should give it a try .. but listen they will reply you within 15 work days ..
hey red jeans...ur case is similar to my friends case who works with me...he was july 2010 file transfer and nikkah only case...

July 2010 - Application Received
September 2010 - AOR received by Applicant
August 2011 - Objection letter(for rukhsati), additional proof of relationship, Re-pcc, re-med and imm forms request sent
September 2011 - He went to Pakistan, did rukhsati and sent out all the documents necessary, however medical was pending
October 2011 - Medical Appointment and PPR received...got everything done and sent PP to CHC-I
November 2011 - Passport back with visa stamped
November 2011 - Landed

In your case, rukhsati is already done....you might get PPR this month or the next for sure

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Hi rap .. But i didnt get the re-med request :( Why haven't they sent me the re-med request ? Worried :(

R

raptorsfan

Red Jeans said:
Hi rap .. But i didnt get the re-med request :( Why haven't they sent me the re-med request ? Worried :(
Its ok...probably because back in march when they sent you the letter...your medicals probably didn't expire yet and they needed more information from you to be satisfied...

Now the Medicals have probably expired and you are going to get Re-Med + PPR together

Nothing to be worried about...Inshallah you will get your visa stamped by June or July the latest...

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Yes i had my medical in the last week of Feb 2011 and the letter was dated march 13.. Thanks Rap :) +1 for you .. you made my day by saying that i will get my visa stamped by june or july :D

R

raptorsfan

Khilafah5 said:
the picture u send with PPR are they immigration size or passport size
according to Appendix C that you get with PPR.

They ask you to submit 2 pictures and it CANNOT be stapled onto the PPR form. Either in a small envelope or attached onto the PPR form with a paperclip.

The photographs must:
- measure between 25mm and 35mm (1" and 1 3/8") from chin to crown
- have a 35mm x 45mm (1 3/8" x 1 3/4") finished size

SFU

Feb 17, 2012
hey guys new update on my wife's case
i checked ECAS and it still says IN PROCESS
but new line is added "medical results have been received"
she had her medical done on 17th of March
before the medical CHC asked for updated police certificate

now my question is whats the expected next step, and how long its gonna b before she gets a visa?
thanks in advance

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
THE next thing you will get is PPR in the coming weeks (INSHALLAH)

R

raptorsfan

SFU said:
hey guys new update on my wife's case
i checked ECAS and it still says IN PROCESS
but new line is added "medical results have been received"
she had her medical done on 17th of March
before the medical CHC asked for updated police certificate

now my question is whats the expected next step, and how long its gonna b before she gets a visa?
thanks in advance
I don't know whether they asked you for additional information or to refill imm forms. If you have already done that then they will send you PPR, once they are totally satisfied. We don't know the time. Keep praying.

R

raptorsfan

Red Jeans - I think you should have those photographs ready before hand. According to the specifications. It will save you a lot of time. Also get 5 passport pics taken for Re-med.

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Rap - I recently had 5 passport size and 5 pics (as specified for canadian imm) recently to send with immigration forms .. but then i got to know that there is no need to send pics with imm forms.. They are with me .. Are the pics for passport request different from the usual immigration pics?

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
R.Mujgani said:
I have da worse luck n life
Right now I hate ma self n life
R.Mujgani said:
Its all up to. Allah swt and ma full faith n trust is in my Allah swt who is always ma only love
I am glad that you have faith in Allah and "if you consider him as your friend you will find him as a friend" Our prophet said (pbuh) if you walk towards Allah one step he would walk toward you ten steps. The only problem is that we really don't care to walk towards him (including myself which I learnt in life with many times of experience) I would like to jot down couple of incident which took place in my life just to share with everyone.
I have been living in states and one time I applied for Canadian Immigration and came to Canada to get my immigration papers and then after couple of weeks while I was going back to states I found out that I am no longer allowed to go back because I had accepted the immigration to Canada so my Immigration to united states has been revoked because when I told them the reason of my trip to Canada was to get the immigration. I had been deported from Niagra falls border and was told to apply for a visa to visit united states. when I applied for the visa they have rejected the visa because they said that I have no job or business in Canada. I told them that I have my business in united states and my home and all my belongings are in united states which I have to go there to sell everything and come back with my furnitures and everything but I was told that if I have business there then I would go back and would be operating it. So the visa was denied and I was shocked and did have nothing with me in Canada. But now I am quite happy that I have settled in Canada and Allah had done something which was better for me but we don't understand at that time.
Another incident took place in States While I had a good job Those days my brother who just arrived in europe asked me for some money because he lost his suitcase and had no job yet so I had sent him my saving as not knowing that I could loose my job at the same time and then my car was stolen which I did not have fully insured. I only had third party insurance. I have been searching for a job and got sick for days which was quite depressing. But later I got an offer to start a job which lead me to buy that business which I could never imagine that if that could ever have been possible.
One more incident I would like to share with you is because it is as the same nature as I have gotten married in Pakistan with someone who turn out to be 110% fraud and who had admitted for all the lies been told and I had cancel the spousal sponsorship. It was quite shocking to find out about the fraudulant marriage. But later on I found someone who is a way better person than the previous one. Now that is something about the future we never know even though sometimes we go through extremely painfull circumstances and think that is probably the worst time of our life but this could turn out to be better for the future.

R

raptorsfan

Red Jeans said:
Rap - I recently had 5 passport size and 5 pics (as specified for canadian imm) recently to send with immigration forms .. but then i got to know that there is no need to send pics with imm forms.. They are with me .. Are the pics for passport request different from the usual immigration pics?
You need 5 passport pics to take to re-med appointment. You need to send 2 pics with PPR form, as I specified above.

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
tuco said:
so guys news from my side..........Alhamdulillah my Ecas has changed to "In Process"..........finally i can taste a little change
for your information, i'm the applicant (husband) and file transfer date is may 26, 2011
there's one relevant question here from you guys, specially from senior members like brother danny........it's showing In Process but after opening it still shows "we received your application for PR on may 26, 2011"..........wondering if this thing is normal or if there must be a change shown inside like "we started processing your app on this date"...........??????? or may be it'll change after some time.........
one more question..........how long you think i have to wait before i get some doc request letter from them????? please comment
Hey my file transfer date is also May 17 2011 and my ECAS has also changed to "in process" and when i click it, it still says application recieveed with the same date. Honestly from what ive heard u just have to give it time... ECAS doesnt update so fast and efficiently. But Alhamdulilah, we are on the right track inshallah.