+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whywait:( said:
Very much agree with you!! What happened to your aunt happened to my sis:/ I was with her and the wait was crazzzy!!
Very right.

They did not do my surgery right away and put me in the waiting room. When they actually did the surgery then it was kinda too late. The surgery intially could've taken back to home after recovery within 48 hours, which in fact took me 20 days on the bed in the hospital. It is just Allah, who saved my life.

B

bestplace4u

Tinko said:
Very right.

They did not do my surgery right away and put me in the waiting room. When they actually did the surgery then it was kinda too late. The surgery intially could've taken back to home after recovery within 48 hours, which in fact took me 20 days on the bed in the hospital. It is just Allah, who saved my life.
I have seen the same health issues in UK, they wont process timely and everything is so time consuming there, I think its the outcome of free health care system, I've never heard or seen anything like this in US of A

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Assalam O Alaikum Everyone,

I have a semi good news to share with all of you :) .. Finally some activity on my wife's file. I got an email reply from Islamabad today that they have sent us a letter 3 weeks ago :-\. My wife didn't get a letter yet :(

I have asked them to send her the letter by TCS. Lets see whats their response.
Same thing happened with me and then they sent me scanned copy of the missing letter after 2.5 months.

In the mean time start filling/updating

Application for PR ( IMM0008)
Background Declaration (IMM0008_1)
Additional Family Information (IMM5406E)
Supplementary Information Form - http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

Make new police certificate of the applicant
and start gathering proofs of contacts/ongoing relationship.
Like phone records, emails, financial receipts, pics....

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
MAB said:
Same thing happened with me and then they sent me scanned copy of the missing letter after 2.5 months.

In the mean time start filling/updating

Application for PR ( IMM0008)
Background Declaration (IMM0008_1)
Additional Family Information (IMM5406E)
Supplementary Information Form - http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

Make new police certificate of the applicant
and start gathering proofs of contacts/ongoing relationship.
Like phone records, emails, financial receipts, pics....

Check you PM !

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Congrats Danny Bro hope ur wife receive it ASAP :)

Okay one Q so today i cheek online the status of my hubby application and under application received i can now see medical received but no date ...

We received your application for permanent residence on September 4, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

So when will they request passport ....emailed CHC and they say application is in process, and that background checks are currently being conducted.

Ordered CAIPS will be receiving them within the end of the month .... :S :S :S:s

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Wow :mad: :mad: Reading your post while having my breakfast and I'm about to trow up with your outburst!! May allah help your case BUT do chose your words wisely :eek: !!
andeera1 said:
WHATTTTTT 9 mnths:((((( nd 7 mnthsssss OMG nd here mere hisb ko re med n psprt send kiye 3 n half mnths ho rhe hain :( itna time lagta ha kia???? Tellme plz ? Re med n psprt send krne k bad kia itne mahinay lag jate hain..???? WT THE HELL THY R DOING MAN. THY R SUCH AN ******* huh ... I hate chc aik baar visa mil jaye pori embassy p bomb blast kar ke jaongy...... Ahsas nhin hai kia in jahiloon ko me so madd now jus hate thm HATEEEE CHC

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
Ella Habibi said:

Okay one Q so today i cheek online the status of my hubby application and under application received i can now see medical received but no date ...

So when will they request passport ....emailed CHC and they say application is in process, and that background checks are currently being conducted.

Ordered CAIPS will be receiving them within the end of the month .... :S :S :S:s

Wow! medical received in just 10 days

Mar 2, 2011
Thanx, ya he is here and I'm trying my best to make it easy for him:) may allah grant all of us saber inshallah :)
Tinko said:
Good to know that you're hubby is around. As long as one has his/her life partner beside, they both can work out something. Your support will make this settlement easy for him. I find the guys coming from Pak, they are very hardworking and the little time passes by then can make their place and position. Then after a couple can have a happy life.

I pray that everyone can be with their life partners and once they are here then there should be no hardship for anyone. What you should see is only happiness and peace. Ameen

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx, ya he is here and I'm trying my best to make it easy for him:) may allah grant all of us saber inshallah :)
InshAllah

Mar 2, 2011
I've lived in USA for a while and know how hard it is to pay for expensive health care!! Here in Canada...no matter what...I LOVE the green OHIP card!! oh well let them swip the card!!
Tinko said:
Very right.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've lived in USA for a while and know how hard it is to pay for expensive health care!! Here in Canada...no matter what...I LOVE the green OHIP card!! oh well let them swip the card!!
If we can just fixed the waiting time at the clinics and at the hospital then we have the BEST medical system in the world. But belive me I was close and I do not wish the same for anybody else.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ella Habibi said:

Congrats "Medical received".

Soon inshAllah "Passport w/Visa will be received"

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
i hope so inshllah within these month he get passport request lets all pray inshallah ....
Tinko said:
Congrats "Medical received".

Soon inshAllah "Passport w/Visa will be received"

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ella Habibi said:
i hope so inshllah within these month he get passport request lets all pray inshallah ....
May all of us can get the passports with the visas very soon. Ameen