CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Assalam O Alaikum Everyone,

I have a semi good news to share with all of you :) .. Finally some activity on my wife's file. I got an email reply from Islamabad today that they have sent us a letter 3 weeks ago :-\. My wife didn't get a letter yet :(

I have asked them to send her the letter by TCS. Lets see whats their response.

Asalaam O Alaikum, Congratss bro.

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
any good new to day

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Tinko said:
Can I request you for one thing please?

Kaya app wait ker saktey hain ke hum sub ke visas aa jayeen tu phir app apney baki khawab porey ker lain?

Beri mahrabani ho gi.

InshAllah you and all of us will get our passport stamped very soon.
Lol ji main wait kar longy koi baat nhin........ Kab milayga visa????:( 4 mnths hone wale hain maine tu suna tha ke jub re med n psprt mangvate hain tu zada s zada 3 mnths hote hain?????

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Danny4450 said:

I have a semi good news to share with all of you :) .. Finally some activity on my wife's file. I got an email reply from Islamabad today that they have sent us a letter 3 weeks ago :-\. My wife didn't get a letter yet :(

congrats bro that mean they send both our spouses letter the same time.
I pray that she gets it soon :D

Good news :D

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Danny4450 said:

wasalam very strange k apki wife ko bhi letter nhi mila ye kia horha but congratz k jald mil jae ga kia unho ne local mail se bheja hai n u r wife lives in karachi?

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andeera1 said:
Lol ji main wait kar longy koi baat nhin........ Kab milayga visa????:( 4 mnths hone wale hain maine tu suna tha ke jub re med n psprt mangvate hain tu zada s zada 3 mnths hote hain?????
Bas abhi ata hi hoga. InshAllah

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
sawera said:
Masom r u fake ;D
jo khta hai wohi hota fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lyk stupid place oh sorry best place

B

bestplace4u

whywait:( said:
Salaam brother bestplace4u,

I thought you were already here 'Canada' by now:/ I logged in after such a long time to see who is still around and here you are!! I see that you are still wearing the hat and walking in the cold 8)
Anyhow, my prayers are with you and every other new friends on this forum!

It's been 11 months since my hubby's arrival to Canada and he is on his 7th job position! Settlement in Canada does not come easy for both parteners. sooooooooooo hard :(
Oh yah me and Jaania are floating on the same boat thnx for keeping me in ur prayers.
I know getting a job is kinda hard once u move to a different country but u gotta keep trying.

B

bestplace4u

masom_2012 said:
jo khta hai wohi hota fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lyk stupid place oh sorry best place
ROTFL ;D I wish they had that emo of yahoo the one whos really rolling on the floor.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
bestplace4u said:
ROTFL ;D I wish they had that emo of yahoo the one whos really rolling on the floor.
shut upppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Very much agree with you!! What happened to your aunt happened to my sis:/ I was with her and the wait was crazzzy!!
RougeAmour said:
THIS. Thank you. Canada is a beautiful country and I wouldnt live anywhere else. I lived in Chicago for 11 years and the last 14 years Ive been here. I also work in health care. Our health care system is f'd to say the least. Its free though, the US doesnt get that luxury and people pay medical bills for years. But as far as our over-crowded emergency rooms are concerned and the wait times to see a doctor, I would rather pay up front and see the doc right away rather than spending 7 hours in line. My khala was having a miscarriage, sitting in the waiting room for 4 hours before a doctor even assessed her. It was pathetic and ridiculous. Had they seen her sooner, she could have saved her baby. Its absolutely pathetic that our tax dollars are going to waste when it comes to this particular matter. I say privatize certain areas of health care. Cut out the idiots who have too much time on their hands and show up to the ER for every sneeze and cough.