+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Adil1998

Mar 10, 2010
Dear mareea sister,

can u plz tell me urs is wife case.....did u get ur re-medical request......if yes when.....and why is is taking so long for ur case.....did embassy told u that is there any complications....bcoz our consultant told ur that almost no wife cases are pending in chc-isb only those with complications are left........plz share ur complete timeline would really appreciate...............

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
ayesha_a said:
Hello everyone,
I have been following this forum since about a month now. I am AOR 2010 (way behind you guys) but all the information posted here has been extremely helpful. My rukhsati was in Dec 2010, after which i sent my husbands entry/exit stamps to Pakistan, our honeymoon tickets/boarding passes/ visas along with 30 pictures of the wedding functions, with a covering letter mentioning the change of address (since im now living with my inlaws). When I had received my AOR, i had been asked to fill out supplementary forms with it, which basically had all the travel history for each of my family member. My medical expires in june, and police record already expired last month.

So basically, I shouldnt be expecting anything till June/July this year right? (till my medical expires?) although it has just been a month since my husband returned to Canada, living here without ones husband is so difficult:( Im surprised how all of you have been so patient and still are mashAllah.

And for all those who received their PPR's, bohot bohot mubarak:) It brought a smile to my face when i read the happy comments, and im genuinely happy for each one of you...which finally made me join this forum and actually take part in this discussion :d
Hey there When did u re3ceive your AOR and when did was the case approved from CANADA?
Plzzz let me know ince I havent received my AOR yet and I am also 2010 applicant.

GOOD LUCK YA'LL

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.

I received a letter from minister and they even didn't bother to let me know where my case is only they mentioned that ensure of any changes in your contact to CHC so that they can contact if they need to. And told me that we know the waiting is frustrating and we are working to improve client service and processing time.

"I understand your frustration at what appear to be unwarranted delays in issuing a permanent resident visa to Mr.xxxxx." What does it mean??? What they want to convey in this sentence???

I am so worried as I recently Islamabad told me that My husband background checks are over. i do not know what to do?

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Hareer said:
Hello everyone.

I received a letter from minister and they even didn't bother to let me know where my case is only they mentioned that ensure of any changes in your contact to CHC so that they can contact if they need to. And told me that we know the waiting is frustrating and we are working to improve client service and processing time.

"I understand your frustration at what appear to be unwarranted delays in issuing a permanent resident visa to Mr.xxxxx." What does it mean??? What they want to convey in this sentence???

I am so worried as I recently Islamabad told me that My husband background checks are over. i do not know what to do?
hareer plz share ur timeline
mine is a husband case n they said his back grd check is over...still nothing

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
hareer plz share ur timeline
mine is a husband case n they said his back grd check is over...still nothing
When did they telll u that his background check is over?

I am march 2010 AOR

Medical is still Valid until may.

Background checks are over in Feb, 2011

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
I am Oct 2010 AOR, my papers were sent to CIC-M in july 2010 and then everything was sent to CIC-I in Aug 2010

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
Adil1998 said:
Dear mareea sister,

can u plz tell me urs is wife case.....did u get ur re-medical request......if yes when.....and why is is taking so long for ur case.....did embassy told u that is there any complications....bcoz our consultant told ur that almost no wife cases are pending in chc-isb only those with complications are left........plz share ur complete timeline would really appreciate...............
I received my AOR on 19th of Aug 2009. I got no updates from embassy until after 9 months I told them that in May 2010 rukhsati and valima / reception would be held. It was then they asked me for more pics, proofs and what ever I can get them as evidence. I mailed them my ruksati reception honeymoon pics hotel reservation bills, our tickets copy and that of our passport too. my medical got expired in June 2010. It is since then, they say that they have certain doubts about certain things and that an in person interview would soon be conducted. I have been hearing this for last 9 months and no interview date has yet been given.
I just dont know what went wrong :( .. My application has the highest timeline of more than 18 months in this forum... :'(
I see no ray of hope no more

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:
I received my AOR on 19th of Aug 2009. I got no updates from embassy until after 9 months I told them that in May 2010 rukhsati and valima / reception would be held. It was then they asked me for more pics, proofs and what ever I can get them as evidence. I mailed them my ruksati reception honeymoon pics hotel reservation bills, our tickets copy and that of our passport too. my medical got expired in June 2010. It is since then, they say that they have certain doubts about certain things and that an in person interview would soon be conducted. I have been hearing this for last 9 months and no interview date has yet been given.
I just dont know what went wrong :( .. My application has the highest timeline of more than 18 months in this forum... :'(
I see no ray of hope no more

Find out from Minister's office in Ottawa.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
Hareer said:
Find out from Minister's office in Ottawa.
Have already written to Jasson KENNEY but havent received any response yet ! :mad:

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:
Have already written to Jasson KENNEY but havent received any response yet ! :mad:
They usually respond in a month, when did u contact?

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
Hareer said:
They usually respond in a month, when did u contact?
a week back !