File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Thank you so much...:) And best of luck to everyone...inshAllah we should be hearing good news everyday :d
(I know thats wishful thinking, but you never know!)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Thank you so much...:) And best of luck to everyone...inshAllah we should be hearing good news everyday :d
(I know thats wishful thinking, but you never know!)
Actually we have been hearing things lately, which is keeping this forum alive. We have seen atleast 4-5 Passport Requests within last week. And, people are hearing some positive email response and receiving documents request letters. So they really have started to look into 2010 files finally....Good Luck to you too!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Yes I know. Prayer mode is on :d hehehe nahi inshAllah sab ka jaldi hojaeyga...ameen!

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
knaeem said:
Background checks 99% are conducted by the CSIS & RCMA.. and they do it within one month...

IN NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES & STRAIGHT FORWARD CASE
Here I will explain you how all this process goes...
1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which containes file number and estimated process time..
2. They open your file atleast after 9-10 months for the first review
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementry forms etc alongwith updated PCC report.
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR)
5. They do your back ground checks from SCIS & RCMA.
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer
7. Within ONE month decision is made 99% PPR
8. Passport Back with visa withn 2 weeks.
(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 14-16 MONTH BOTH FOR WIFE AND HUSBAND CASES)

IN SOME COMPLICATED CASES OR DOUBTFUL CASES
Here I will explain you how all this process goes...
1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which containes file number and estimated process time..
2. They open your file atleast after 9-10 months for the first review
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementry forms etc alongwith updated PCC report.
bUT ALSO A LETTER WITH SOME OBJECTION, EITHER RUKHSATI OR ANYTHING ELSE
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR) (Plus Objction Letter)
and they wait to resolve that objction either by conducting an interview of applicant or by getting additional supporting docments (i.e. more proofs, pictures, phone bills, letters, cards,travel etc) wich takes atleast 3-4 months extra

5. They do your back ground checks from SCIS & RCMA.
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer (If they don't find anything suspecious in background)
7. Within ONE month decision is made depends on background check results
8. Passport Back with visa withn 2 weeks.

(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 20 - 24 MONHS IN BOTH HUSBANDS & WIFE CASES)
Mine is complicated case.

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Hey knaeem, thank you for sharing. It helped lot. May I ask where you got this from?

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man_cub said:
Hey knaeem, thank you for sharing. It helped lot. May I ask where you got this from?
This is athentic info... gatherd records from last 16 moths of different cases... also some help frm people use to work closely with CHC and CSIS...

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
Hey can anyone tell me if I can visit my husband to canada if my file is in process and I havent received my PPR yet? Can I just go for a visit of about a month?

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
mareea said:
Hey can anyone tell me if I can visit my husband to canada if my file is in process and I havent received my PPR yet? Can I just go for a visit of about a month?
yes you can provided u get a visitor visa -- tell them why do you want to visit , who are you going to visit and also there should be a very good reason that states that you're going to be coming back i.e. you're studying or work etc.

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
hello every body can you please tell me my additional documents and pcc they called in 6oct 2010 after that my ecas status is (We started processing your application on November 12, 2010) is any body have this same situation and after that they finally called re medical in jan 2011 now 5 weak have i spend after my remedical can u please tell me whts they will take next step on my file ? plz share with me it will be really appreciated

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
fahadq said:
yes you can provided u get a visitor visa -- tell them why do you want to visit , who are you going to visit and also there should be a very good reason that states that you're going to be coming back i.e. you're studying or work etc.
I havent met my husband for last 9 months and we have our anniversary coming along so I wanna celebrate it with him. I will come back because embassy told me that they ll be conducting my interview soon .

Are yu sure if my husband has applied for my sponsership and its in process , can I apply a visit to him in canada?

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:
I havent met my husband for last 9 months and we have our anniversary coming along so I wanna celebrate it with him. I will come back because embassy told me that they ll be conducting my interview soon .

Are yu sure if my husband has applied for my sponsership and its in process , can I apply a visit to him in canada?
Yes you can apply.. but I would suggest you not to do that.. There is veryyy little chance of getting visitor visa while your application is in process...so decision is yours.... almost 99.9% chance of refual....

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer811 said:
hello every body can you please tell me my additional documents and pcc they called in 6oct 2010 after that my ecas status is (We started processing your application on November 12, 2010) is any body have this same situation and after that they finally called re medical in jan 2011 now 5 weak have i spend after my remedical can u please tell me whts they will take next step on my file ? plz share with me it will be really appreciated
Next step is your PPR ... and I can see it very soon InshaAllah.... Have a nice day