Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Hareer said:
Well, did u go to the link I posted?? It is Canadian High Commission Islamabad. It has nothing to do with any other countries. Check out the link.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?lang=eng
yah, but more clearly it says on CIC WEBSITE

H

humtum143

Hareer is right I can confirm it in the achive it showed 9 month now updated to 12 months interesting find was hard to believe

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
humtum143 said:
Hareer is right I can confirm it in the achive it showed 9 month now updated to 12 months interesting find was hard to believe
it so complicated, in one site it says 9 month, another one 12 months, CIC website 16 month, which one to believe?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends. Lets find out the best available answer for this common CHC question.
Question > What plan(s) have you made If we reject your visa.

Some think's the answer is that we will appeal the case other's think the answer will be that my sponser will come to PK and w'll settled here.
Please share your thoughts on this question.

In main time enjoy watching " Sahwan wich aaya aye toofan, Mausam hoya aye Bai'maan,zulfan vi hoiya pershan, tenu mein ki samjawa banna ay kioun anjan" Those of us who understand the deepness of Love with natural scence understand that One verse says million emotions of Love.

No peeli pati wala paan today ONE 2 KA 4 is in a romantic mood today instead of Bhai loog mood ;D

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 2 ka 4, what are you studying and where?

And answer to the question:

I think if they reject, you should appeal, and aswell settle in pakistan until they do something about it. Write up a letter, stating exactly whats going on. Explicitly decribe the situation. LEt them know that since they rejected the application for blah blah reason, you are planning on settling and staying in Pakistan with your spouse until they receive their PR. Explain how difficut it is to be away from ur spouse, and how its not fair that the process is taking so long. and Things about whether they think u want to settle there and not canada, explain that you would love to settle in canada but as a couple together. not when ones there ones here.

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
ainy inam said:
congratulations a lot and u r so lucky :)
What is PPR REQUEST?Did they ask for you wife Passport?That is good news if they asked for it hope get visa soon.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Papu ki Biwi. Behin G. Nice to see you & thanks for your thoughts on the question. Appreciate it!! but let say someone is infront of the officer and this question comes up than what will be the answer in short & brief.

Behin G. I am a Part-time student at Ryerson in Business Manangment degree and work full time in DownTown.

I have gave them my courses/smester enrollment proof with dates since I came back and they already have my employment letter and told them look its not easy to visit back very often as I have to finish the degree within a given timeframe. plus whole my family is in canada and its not easy for me to go back to perform the reception, but we can give you legalized agreement between us & CHC that we'll provide you full proof of Reception once she arrived here and we shall be responsible for our action If we dont stand by our words.

Per CAIPS note they have accept all the documents. But want to test the relation BONA FIDE & second they said on the he interview reason that sponsered did not answer as what plan have they made If we reject the visa. So I assume they must going to ask this question in interview.

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats so not fair what they are doing. its really sad. InshAllah things will work fine. Its absolutly riduculous that the genuine realtionships have to suffer, where the actual *criminals* get away with things so easily. If they are soo good at what they do, and do the best at determining whther the relationship is true and not a marriage fraud why are true people suffering!!! its soooo not fair. Its really stupid.

Youre doing the same thing im doing. IM also at ryerson, now im going part time. What are you majoring in? Im in finance.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh cool. Well I am thinking to do major in Accounting & minor in Finance but havnt decided yet. Two more Finance courses to complete.

What courses are you taking in this smester.You can send me PM.

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im taking FIN621, FIN701 and BUS800.

I have 7 courses left. Did you take your upper liberals yet? I need 2 more, and cant decide which ones. Women and Islam seems interest, and i need another.

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
So we know at least this much that no one here, wife or a husband has had to wait for more than 20 months and that there might be a delay but every one gets PPR in the end. That is good news right? So far I have seen just one person sameer811 being refused a PR visa out of so many. None the less this means that 99.9% cases are going to get a visa in a time frame of 12-20 months? And that we know there may be a delay in husband cases but never have I seen a case drag for more than 20 months? Can any one please coroborate my statement.

Regards
man_cub

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
don't any of you sometimes feel like your just gonna lose your mind with this wait and being separated from your spouse. I'm totally sick and tired of this wait and sometimes i feel as if i'm probably driving my him insane along with myself. :'(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FNA, Behin G you are absolutly right. That is why I repeatly say watch Maula Jhat & Bali Jati to erase the stress from your mind ;D
You can also watch "Gujar Badshah" or Punjabi Spiderman :D there are so many options.

Ok lets be serious no more fun. Sit alone turn off lights and listen this song "Way Ik tera Pyar menu milya mein doniya tay hor ki lena" and feel the emotions you will have that will reduce your stress and you will say CHC my foot.

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
i feel like my life is like the dramas my mom watches on tv...seriously...i bet any of those producers can make a better drama off of our lives.

one 2 ka 4...aren't you also going to have an interview? if so have they scheduled yours? we got an email saying ours won't be before Feb...feb is over...still No update. :'(