AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Sarooooooooooo Mubaruk ho larkiii ... u actually called it yesterday .. i remeber u said maybe u get the letter 2morrow :D

just too happy for you .. Enjoy.. and remember us in your prayers :D

<3

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

I would like to give you guys a good news that my husband recieved the PPR today. God willing. I am so happy today and i will pray for all the rest of the 2009 members of this forum and ofcourse all the 2010 that they should get their PPR soon. Please pray for me that everything goes well and my husband will be here with me and my baby girl who he hasn't seen since she is born.

Today is Friday and it is such a lucky day for me i am so happy today !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the support you guys have given me. Brother knaeem, maxium391 and brother one 2 ka 4 and all the rest i thank you guys so very much for being there for me and i honestly and truly saying thank you to Allah who gave me the courage to go through this hard time amd ofcourse all of guys helped me as well. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and dil se dua hai ke sub ka visa jaldi se ayai.

Good luck to everyone
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi Saroo,

Mubarak ho app ko .MashAllah really very good news. Congratulation to you and your Husband.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

I would like to give you guys a good news that my husband recieved the PPR today. God willing. I am so happy today and i will pray for all the rest of the 2009 members of this forum and ofcourse all the 2010 that they should get their PPR soon. Please pray for me that everything goes well and my husband will be here with me and my baby girl who he hasn't seen since she is born.

Today is Friday and it is such a lucky day for me i am so happy today !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the support you guys have given me. Brother knaeem, maxium391 and brother one 2 ka 4 and all the rest i thank you guys so very much for being there for me and i honestly and truly saying thank you to Allah who gave me the courage to go through this hard time amd ofcourse all of guys helped me as well. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and dil se dua hai ke sub ka visa jaldi se ayai.

Good luck to everyone
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Saroo Sister.. bohat bohat mobarak.. See I told you that you will receive PPR in this week... pray for us too sister...

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
CONGRATS Maya 85 and Saroo

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Congrats Saroo, I am so happy for you and your husband.
Take care and all the best.

Please remember us in your prayers to and INSHALLAH our spouses will get their VISA's soon too.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
What part of PK did you sponsor your husband from?

I am sponsoring mines from Haripur Hazara (Sarhad) close to Peshawer

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Congrats Saroo. It is news like this that keep us going.

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

Good luck to everyone
saroooo boht muabrak ho apko marya 85 aapko bhi boht boht mubarak ye aik new zindagi milne jesa hai acha can u please tell me ur ecas status now ?

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
marya238 said:
Sarooooooooooo Mubaruk ho larkiii ... u actually called it yesterday .. i remeber u said maybe u get the letter 2morrow :D

just too happy for you .. Enjoy.. and remember us in your prayers :D

<3
marya 85 ham ssab ko keshdo k hamara sab ka ppr kal aeyga

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
exeemz said:
WHAT ....But why man. What was your situation if you don't mind sharing. Was the guy who interviewed you a Pakistani guy or Canadian. That to me sound very cruel and sound like typical Pakistani badmashi type. That's nasty for them to do this kind of behavior.

How long was the interview, what he they ask, you had it in English or interpreter. Please if you don't mind, because our case is in interview queue too, and this makes me very nervous.

So.
1. Explain your case (if you don't mind)
2. Name of visa officer
3. Type of questions
4. Length of interview

Will be very much appreciated.

And ofcourse Allah se dua hey key Insaf ki hawa aye.

Thanks.
exeems mera interview 45 minutes tak hua tha question wahi normal hian jo aik brother nay likhey hain yahan or han eye contact boht zaroori hai aik Question woh kareyga k agar apka visa na laga tu kya karogay ap tu seedha kehdena k koi bat nahi meri wife yahan ajaeygi pakistan or hum yahan apni life start karden gain ye Question boht importnat hai just keep in ur mind this or us nay mujhey apna name nahi batya tha exeems ap kon si city say apply karhe ho ?

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

Good luck to everyone
Salaam Sarooo dear and congrates and im so much happy for u God bless u so much Ameeeen bus remember us also in ur prayers :D

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Asalam Alaikum All

First of all CONGRATS to all the spouses who got their PPR'S !!!!

My local MP office sent me my reply this afternoon, please read below:

We receive a note for your husband file from Islamabad.
(This application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.
Currently applications created in Feb. 2010 are in process for initial assesment.
This application was created in April 2010 and would be processed for initial assesment in upcoming months)

ALLAH jee, aur intezaar!

Seriously I dont know if I should laugh or cry the this email response.
If I get anything else I will keep you all posted on the progress, if there is any.

Trust me Mp's know nothing and do not have access to your file. No body even discloses information with them. They are just waste of time and also CHC doesn't care about Mp's it is better you contact CHC -I your self.

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
maximus391 said:
Man_club why u didnt get re-medical. Your wife is living with you?
We did our Nikah and applied. The E-CAS started processing our case on December 09. Then we sent them a parcel in May10 telling them of our wedding and after Rukhsati in June10 my wife started living with me. We didn't heard any thing from them until my wife contacted her MP which told her that they have sent a letter to us which didn't reach. We contacted the Embassy and the letter was sent via email in January11. It contained request for re-PCC and supplementary information sheet. Furthermore, they claimed that the relationship was not genuine and requires more proof. So we sent them more proof in January 11. We have been waiting since.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
sameer811 said:
exeems mera interview 45 minutes tak hua tha question wahi normal hian jo aik brother nay likhey hain yahan or han eye contact boht zaroori hai aik Question woh kareyga k agar apka visa na laga tu kya karogay ap tu seedha kehdena k koi bat nahi meri wife yahan ajaeygi pakistan or hum yahan apni life start karden gain ye Question boht importnat hai just keep in ur mind this or us nay mujhey apna name nahi batya tha exeems ap kon si city say apply karhe ho ?
:eek: OMG 3 years, for me next week will be 1 year and i am already going crazy, i don't want to wait that long :'(