No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Hareer said:
Hey anyone please tell me when they send PPR do they send through regular mail or Courier? I mean TCS or regular mail???
They will TCS and when you have to send the Passport you have to send them the envelope with your passport and pay the money to the TCS office for the return of your passport. They will mention that in the letter and also you need two photographs with white background for the PR card. But don't get any pictures taken yet wait for the letter and see what they say in that.

Good Luck

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
They will TCS and when you have to send the Passport you have to send them the envelope with your passport and pay the money to the TCS office for the return of your passport. They will mention that in the letter and also you need two photographs with white background for the PR card. But don't get any pictures taken yet wait for the letter and see what they say in that.

Good Luck

Thank you Saroo. That was really helpful.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
Next is your turn believe me. And Knaeem's. Then Me. :)
Thank you sister Hareer.. I wish all of us get ppr request tomorrow... inshaAllah Aameen

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:

Good Luck
Great Information Sister.... I hope you will keep intouch and keep advising people in the forum...and console them and support them and Allah will give you Ajjar for this.... very happy for you... and Happy Bithday to our little angle in advance....

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Maya85 said:
Hi Please anyone who could answer my question..

Do they stamp Visa with some limited time period given to land into Canada?
Like my husband's medical is valid until dec 5th, so he could come until 5th dec? or will be given some deadline other than medical?
please explain thanks.
The Immigration Visa expires on the date your medical expires. So if your husband's medical expiry date is dec 5th, then he will need to land before or on dec 5th

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
knaeem said:
Great Information Sister.... I hope you will keep intouch and keep advising people in the forum...and console them and support them and Allah will give you Ajjar for this.... very happy for you... and Happy Bithday to our little angle in advance....
Insha Allah i will keep intouch with you guys until you get your visa, no problem. I feel happy to help whom ever i can as long as it helps. Thank you for wishing happy birthday to my little one. It's so nice of you.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
adzees said:
The Immigration Visa expires on the date your medical expires. So if your husband's medical expiry date is dec 5th, then he will need to land before or on dec 5th
That's true, person have to land before the medical expires.

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
Thank you sister Hareer.. I wish all of us get ppr request tomorrow... inshaAllah Aameen

Waiting game for you guys is over now. Wow I can realize how hard it is to wait for this process. I am in Canada, but I know being there and waiting is harder than for those who live here and wait.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Wow so thats 3 PPRs within the last 2 days and some positive email responses. I think they have picked up the pace, lets hope everyone gets through this soon InshAllah. Congrats to all who have received PPRs and pray for the rest of us...

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
wes786 said:
Wow so thats 3 PPRs within the last 2 days and some positive email responses. I think they have picked up the pace, lets hope everyone gets through this soon InshAllah. Congrats to all who have received PPRs and pray for the rest of us...
Thank you wes786 Insha Allah you guys are next. Good Luck....

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
coco 898 said:
congrats saroooo :)
treat milni chahey!!!!! :)
That's not a problem, i am in toronto and where is everyone else.
I think all the forum members should through a party when they get their visa's.
Am i right or wrong?

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
saroo said:
That's not a problem, i am in toronto and where is everyone else.
I think all the forum members should through a party when they get their visa's.
Am i right or wrong?
haha, we should but Canada is big country I am 48 hours away from you by car

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
I live in Oakville and will definitely throw a party at AFFY'S --- Amazing steak .... inshallah when my wife gets here.

Hopeboy

Feb 19, 2011
As-salmua alaykum,

I have been watching this forum for a year. I sponsored my wife and she just got her passport request. Alhamdulillah. Posting this here so all of you beautiful people can get hope like I did by reading your posts :)

August, 2009: Nikah
November, 2009: Applied
December 2009: AOR from Islamabad
August, 2010: Letter asking about further proofs of Relationship, asking what we would do if we dont get positive response,etc. and asking for wedding plans
October, 2010: Had Shadee and Walima
October, 2010: Sent Shadee/Walima Photos, more proofs, etc.
October, 2010: Remedical request
November, 2010: Sent them copy of my stamped passport, my boarding pass and proof of leaving Pakistan, etc.--They called and asked my wife for it.
December 2010- MP told me that Islamabad had bonofied the marriage so rest of process is just some fina background checks. the hardest step is done. MP said 14 months is in February so should get something by then.
December, 2010- EMailed Canadian High Comission as well. They said file is with decision making officer.
February, 2011- FOllowed up with MP again. They said sabar karo.
February 19, 2011: Received passport request from TCS. High Commission sent it on February 17.

We are obviously very happy. I will make dua that all of you receive your passports ASAP.

W'salams