Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
yaar letter nae aya na yehi tou masla hai letter pata nae kahan gaya ....email mai yeh 4 forms diyeh hain kay send them ab kia sirf yehi send karna hai?

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
yaar letter nae aya na yehi tou masla hai letter pata nae kahan gaya ....email mai yeh 4 forms diyeh hain kay send them ab kia sirf yehi send karna hai?

JI bas wohi 4 forms sent karain aur mail ka print out sat laga dain.Aur agar ho sakay tu aik letter sat laga dain keh muje mail ayi thi may nay app ko woh chezain send kar deen hain agar kuch aur chaiya ho tu please inform me.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
App ko letter app kay personal message box per sent kar dia hai jo app sat laga sakten hain.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
oh wow...thts a great help./
thanks yaaaar

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
Hi everyone I am new here.I live in Canada,Mississauga.I got married in Pakistan on 29th april,2010.I applied for spouse sponsor send my file to CPC-MISSISSAUGA on 29th september got acknowledge letter on 10th November after this letter I have not received any reponse I gave them all marriage proof with picture with banquet hall invoice telephone bills greeting cards but they taking long time.Everytime I email Islamabad Immigration Sectorthem to make process faster all the time they send me same email saying.

File No: FXXXXXXXXX
This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

This is what i get all the time in email.I really appreciate jani99 help but i do not know how far it will help because of some fake marriage that happened in past few years that made us go throw this taking long time to approve.WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET ISLAMABAD IMMIGRATION SECTOR ATTENTION SO THEY MAKE PROCESS FASTER?

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Just keep sending them pictuers, telephone bills, skype logs, financial statements and receipts of gifts every two months.

B

bestplace4u

man_cub said:
Just keep sending them pictuers, telephone bills, skype logs, financial statements and receipts of gifts every two months.
This create more doubt and put negative impact on your application just keep all the documentation to yourself until they ask for further proof.

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Actually we did the same thing after receiving AOR i.e kept quiet. Only sent one parcel in May 2010. The letter we received in October 2010 via email alleged that the marriage was not genuine and was entered into just to acquire a status i.e marriage of convienience since there was little evidence of a relationship. Furthermore they asked for an updated supplemenatry form (4 sheets) and PCC. In order to avoid any inconvienience one should keep them updated about the progress of your relationship. Other wise prepare to receive disturbing letters from them.

B

bestplace4u

man_cub said:
Actually we did the same thing after receiving AOR i.e kept quiet. Only sent one parcel in May 2010. The letter we received in October 2010 via email alleged that the marriage was not genuine and was entered into just to acquire a status i.e marriage of convienience since there was little evidence of a relationship. Furthermore they asked for an updated supplemenatry form (4 sheets) and PCC. In order to avoid any inconvienience one should keep them updated about the progress of your relationship. Other wise prepare to receive disturbing letters from them.
that was your luck mate this is why u shud send almost every little thing the very first time when you send the package so they dont get a chance to raise objection.btw good luck with ur case

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
And that is exactly what we did after receiving the dispicable letter. ;D

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
man_cub said:
Guys, my wife called the MP office asking them to contact CHC-Isb regarding any updates or documents that may require. It turned out that they sent a letter for remedical but it did not reach our house address. So we emailed the CHC-Isb and they sent us the scanned copy of the letter today.
\

thats what happened to us...they sent me a re pcc in oct 2010 and i didnt get it....i emailed them and TCS bhi ker dya that i didnt get any letter so they sent it again in JAN 2011 yar....ab pta nhe visa kub ata hai
send them a TCS NOW...they may call u like they did to us

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Humaumair said:
\

thats what happened to us...they sent me a re pcc in oct 2010 and i didnt get it....i emailed them and TCS bhi ker dya that i didnt get any letter so they sent it again in JAN 2011 yar....ab pta nhe visa kub ata hai
Already sent a FAX, TCS, Lauched a Case-Specific Enquiry and Email.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
Humaumair said:
\

wowww thts so unfairr!!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
man_cub said:
hey there
i wana know....... whn u sent a parcel to chc....how u u knw thy hve got it..............
i check frm tcs website...... deliverd status....... is dat correect WAY???????

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
hey there
i wana know....... whn u sent a parcel to chc....how u u knw thy hve got it..............
i check frm tcs website...... deliverd status....... is dat correect WAY???????
You can track with the tracking number they give you in receipt. Then yeah you check it online. It should show you the status.