Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
lonly widout hubby said:
hey there
i wana know....... whn u sent a parcel to chc....how u u knw thy hve got it..............
i check frm tcs website...... deliverd status....... is dat correect WAY???????
Yes, we have been sending it through TCS Express Service. It costs a little more but takes just one day to reach and they even send you an SMS on delivery.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
man_cub said:
Yes, we have been sending it through TCS Express Service. It costs a little more but takes just one day to reach and they even send you an SMS on delivery.
I CHECKD ON D WEBSITE.... STATUS deliverd.......... so this means thy hve got it rite ??

B

bestplace4u

saroo said:
Hi everyone,

I would like to give you guys a good news that my husband recieved the PPR today. God willing. I am so happy today and i will pray for all the rest of the 2009 members of this forum and ofcourse all the 2010 that they should get their PPR soon. Please pray for me that everything goes well and my husband will be here with me and my baby girl who he hasn't seen since she is born.

Today is Friday and it is such a lucky day for me i am so happy today !!!!!!!!!!!
Congratz Saroo

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

I would like to give you guys a good news that my husband recieved the PPR today. God willing. I am so happy today and i will pray for all the rest of the 2009 members of this forum and ofcourse all the 2010 that they should get their PPR soon. Please pray for me that everything goes well and my husband will be here with me and my baby girl who he hasn't seen since she is born.

Today is Friday and it is such a lucky day for me i am so happy today !!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLZ PRAY FOR US TOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

Hey Congratulationsssss! i swear something is going on the files are getting completed one by one. MashaAllah. Hey they wrote me letter that the background checks are over for this application. Do you think the next step will be PPR. My medicals are still valid until May.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
M

maximus391

saroo said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you all for the support you guys have given me. Brother knaeem, maxium391 and brother one 2 ka 4 and all the rest i thank you guys so very much for being there for me and i honestly and truly saying thank you to Allah who gave me the courage to go through this hard time amd ofcourse all of guys helped me as well. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and dil se dua hai ke sub ka visa jaldi se ayai.

Good luck to everyone
Congratulations :)

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLZ PRAY FOR US TOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks alot.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
maximus391 said:
Congratulations :)
Thank you brother maximums391. You've been alot of support and thanks for wishing me.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hareer said:
Hey Congratulationsssss! i swear something is going on the files are getting completed one by one. MashaAllah. Hey they wrote me letter that the background checks are over for this application. Do you think the next step will be PPR. My medicals are still valid until May.
YEAH MASHALLAHH SEEEEEEEEEEEE................................... ALLAH MIYA GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US PLZZZZ

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
YEAH MASHALLAHH SEEEEEEEEEEEE................................... ALLAH MIYA GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US PLZZZZ
Insha allah soon may be next week monday or tuesday it's your turn and everyone else.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Hareer said:
I think your file will go to the decision making officer and then PPR. Good LUCK.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
saroo said:
Insha allah soon may be next week monday or tuesday it's your turn and everyone else.
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...............
aaap ki dua Allah kaboll karyee,,,,,,,,,,,,,............. all d very best for u.... n ur fmily................. :D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you all for the support you guys have given me. Brother knaeem, maxium391 and brother one 2 ka 4 and all the rest i thank you guys so very much for being there for me and i honestly and truly saying thank you to Allah who gave me the courage to go through this hard time amd ofcourse all of guys helped me as well. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and dil se dua hai ke sub ka visa jaldi se ayai.

Good luck to everyone
Congratulations!!!!!

See I told you it was only a matter of few more months, but I guess I was wrong! Only few DAYS and you have got the good news...Please remember us all in prayers as well....

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
I think your file will go to the decision making officer and then PPR. Good LUCK.
Thank you! How long does it take for the decision making officer to decide.???