became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Ahaa nice area are u by the ttc subway station or by the high rise condos? There r some nice condo buildings where u are!
in a housing lane, watching through window I hate condos ........... they are boxes piled on each other

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
in a housing lane, watching through window I hate condos ........... they are boxes piled on each other
Years years back I used to live Sheppard and bayview area! Btw houses in that area are sh!tty and old! No offense but Really not much fun living in them trust me! Condos are expensive that's why mostly ppl prefer living in basements or a duplex house, there are tons of duplex and triplexes in that area!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
ok let me try ........... A beautiful sunny day, earth covered in the blanked of snow and gradually melting, giving its way to water which will feed the brown grass, grass which is trying to pierce through the thin layer of snow through its needles , the sunlight reflecting back on the carpet of snow creating a rainbow in the air .......... naked trees look like a sculpture of a master artist revealing the structual beauty of nature which was concealed behind the multiple layers of leafs, the drama feels suddenly exposed to the beholder's eye and one is taken by a shock to watch the picturesque beauty of nature .......... bus meri chayee thundee ho gaye hey..........lol baqi khud likhooo
so true rainbow its seems lyk u in edmonton (SUPERB)lots of ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ plus 4 u not in stock rite now ;D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Years years back I used to live Sheppard and bayview area! Btw houses in that area are sh!tty and old! No offense but Really not much fun living in them trust me! Condos are expensive that's why mostly ppl prefer living in basements or a duplex house, there are tons of duplex and triplexes in that area!
I dont know what u r talking about, Bayview is one of the most expensive neighborhoods of Canada ........ check the prices on realtor.ca It used to be all jewish area and only a rich jew could buy a house here, still its predominantly jewish area with little or no Desi people here which I am happy about because I would never live in an ocean of Desi people in mississauga (no offence to you or anyone)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I dont know what u r talking about Bayview is one of the most expensive neighborhoods of Canada ........ check the prices on realtor.ca It used to be all jewish area and only a rich jew could buy a house here, still there are no Desi people here.
The only Know one expesive area of Toronto that is rosedale and forest hill area, close to yonge davisvile and avenue road area...that's where most of Jews live nd NO desis absolutely! And average price of property in that area is between $1 and $5 million.!!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
The only one expesive area that I know of in Toronto is rosedale and forest hill area, close to yonge davisvile and avenue road area...that's where most of Jews live nd NO desis absolutely! And average price of property in that area is between $1 and $5 million.!!!

LOL, brother I dont mean to prove here that I live in rich neighborhood ....... our street is about 6-700 K but street behind is million plus ...... yes rosedale is also an expensive neighborhood ......... regardless of anything .....I am a poor man by Canadian standards of living ......... :)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I dont know what u r talking about, Bayview is one of the most expensive neighborhoods of Canada ........ check the prices on realtor.ca It used to be all jewish area and only a rich jew could buy a house here, still its predominantly jewish area with little or no Desi people here which I am happy about because I would never live in an ocean of Desi people in mississauga (no offence to you or anyone)
Oh my bad I confused it with yonge and finch area!!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
LOL, brother I dont mean to prove here that I live in rich neighborhood ....... our street is about 6-700 K but street behind is million plus ...... yes rosedale is also an expensive neighborhood ......... regardless of anything .....I am a poor man by Canadian standards of living ......... :)
I know that u ain't trying to prove that u live in a rich neighborhood but then according to ur own words u are a poor man living in an affluent neighborhood!! Well are u sure that u are poor? Or u are Just broke? Being poor is really bad for ur health cuz that concerns ur heart and being broke is ok cuz everyone of us has been through that situation including myself, that is only a temporary situation and anyone could be broke in Canada!! I have even seen broke millionaires!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
I know that u ain't trying to prove that u live in a rich neighborhood but then according to ur own words u are a poor man living in an affluent neighborhood!! Well are u sure that u are poor? Or u are Just broke? Being poor is really bad for ur health cuz that concerns ur heart and being broke is ok cuz everyone of us has been through that situation including myself, that is only a temporary situation and anyone could be broke in Canada!! I have even seen broke millionaires!!
LOL, brother u r something els ;D ;D ;D