Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
became-a-loner said:
these - ratings used to piss me off but then I turned around and asked for - ratings and ever since it has been growing like anything ........ I dont believe in looking at others to rate me ......... I am my own master and my own slave ....... and others are not entitled to evaluate me .......... at least not through this mere rating system of this forum ........ enjoy .......... u r out of this marathon and that is all which matters in life

Agreed...:)
Btw I keep giving you + ratings randomly too hehehe :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Lol to answer your research question, yes I did have engagement and he visited for Nikkah then rukhsati and then in july too...basically every 6 months :)
bottom line is that if you have visited your spouse multiple times after marriage it helps expedite the case ........ and I assume that you provided voluntary proof of relationship as well

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
became-a-loner said:
put it this way brother ........... when u r preparing your file for sponsorship ............ consider yourself a convicted criminal trying to prove NOT GUILTY to the higher court and prepare accordingly, everything imaginable .......... do u want me to make a list here I can if u need

yea sure..

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is a beautiful sunny day in Toronto with the view of falling leafs with mild wind ............ sky is clear, some squirrels running around here and there even the parked cars in drive ways appear to be a piece of art and being in the middle of so much of natural beauty, you tend to admire their less noticed shapes (I dont have Dodge charger please) if you walk on the carpet of yellow leafs, the cracking sounds are the classic music of nature mixed with chirps of hidden birds in the nearby trees who are singing the song of love with the light winds and kissing a good bye to departing leafs ........eyes can only behold so much ........nature is dancing in all colors ........... offering its best drinks to us ........ and the soul can never be quenched with the wine of nature...... ok how is the weather els where in Canada

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
became-a-loner said:
It is a beautiful sunny day in Toronto will the view of falling leafs with mild wind ............ lonely though ??? ???

oh sh!t i wanna be there........................

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
It is a beautiful sunny day in Toronto will the view of falling leafs with mild wind ............ lonely though ??? ???
waoh lucky u.... but again lonely :(

pakhtun_89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISLMBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
ayesha_a said:
I just got like -4 in 16 hours...
Jisney bhi dia hai I hope you dont get your visa anytime soon! So much for being nice to people and getting will wishes or prayers from them! :mad:
lol i think its the new person from 2011 who said earlier that 2010 people should stop getting their visas....

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
It is a beautiful sunny day in Toronto will the view of falling leafs with mild wind ............ sky is clear, some squirrels running around here and there even the parked cars in drive ways appear to be a piece of art and being in the middle of so much of natural beauty, you tend to admire their less noticed shapes (I dont have Dodge charger please) if you walk on the carpet of yellow leafs, the cracking sounds are the classic music of nature mixed with chirps of hidden birds in the nearby trees who are singing the song of love with the light winds and kissing a good bye to departing leafs ........eyes can only behold so much ........ and the soul can never be quenched with the wine of nature...... ok how is the weather els where in Canada
Wow nice expression!!!! Wat part of my fav Toronto are u dicpicting with a poetic touch?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
see the modified post and describe the weather in Edmonton
yaar how can i explain lyk u.....the way u say amazing.............rite now its sunny,tiny bit snow has been melted....brownish yellow grass.....birds.... not so cold.....naked trees....now u can explain in ur style lol ;D ;D

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakhtun_89 said:
lol i think its the new person from 2011 who said earlier that 2010 people should stop getting their visas....
Sahi kaha let's all gang up on that hater! And teach her a lesson and tell her that she is not welcome in this forum cuz everyone here is supporting everyone! It's the first time in the history of my visits on this forum that I have heard someone trying to assassinate the feelings of compassion and trying to steer our emotions down low!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
It is a beautiful sunny day in Toronto will the view of falling leafs with mild wind ............ sky is clear, some squirrels running around here and there even the parked cars in drive ways appear to be a piece of art and being in the middle of so much of natural beauty, you tend to admire their less noticed shapes (I dont have Dodge charger please) if you walk on the carpet of yellow leafs, the cracking sounds are the classic music of nature mixed with chirps of hidden birds in the nearby trees who are singing the song of love with the light winds and kissing a good bye to departing leafs ........eyes can only behold so much ........nature is dancing in all colors ........... offering its best drinks to us ........ and the soul can never be quenched with the wine of nature...... ok how is the weather els where in Canada
such a romantic way to update ;)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Thanks and it has Dodge Charger in it too ........ :p :p ....... I live close to Bayview and Finch
Ahaa nice area are u by the ttc subway station or by the high rise condos? There r some nice condo buildings where u are!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
yaar how can i explain lyk u.....the way u say amazing.............rite now its sunny,tiny bit snow has been melted....brownish yellow grass.....birds.... not so cold.....naked trees....now u can explain in ur style lol ;D ;D
ok let me try ........... A beautiful sunny day, earth covered in the blanked of snow and gradually melting, giving its way to water which will feed the brown grass, grass which is trying to pierce through the thin layer of snow through its needles , the sunlight reflecting back on the carpet of snow creating a rainbow in each of its crystal .......... naked trees look like a sculpture of a master artist revealing the structual beauty of nature which was concealed behind the multiple layers of leafs, the drama feels suddenly exposed to the beholder's eye and one is taken by a shock to watch the picturesque beauty of nature .......... bus meri chayee thundee ho gaye hey..........lol baqi khud likhooo