CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
aunty jee...mai inn taqreebaat mein hissa nahi leta...yeh issai logo keh banai huway dhakoslay hain...aur jo meri display pic hai...lolz...wo bob marley hai...usnay world peace and happiness keh liyeh bohot kaam kiya tha...for which he got killed...
gee gee gee dada abba .....sahe hai hisa lena bhi nahe jaheyai (may b u r scared)by the way at the top of ur dp its written RAPTORSFAN so thts y i thought may b its ur pic......hmmmm wasai mene bhi ase he kuch pic lagahe we hai lol ???

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sawera said:
bhai u can also post ur scary pic wasai bhi aaj halloween hai :eek: :-\ ;D...acha hoga kai cic wale bhi dar jaein....aur app ko visa dai dein.
hahahhaha good point..

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sawera said:
Bhai app mujai yeh bataoo app bhi halloween sai ho kai aye ho ......app nai bhi dp itni scary wale lagahe we hai ........is sai bhi aur kahe ziyada achi wale hain :p

hahahahah sawera u r sooo funny....really..... if a person is in a bad mood u can change his/her mood :)

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A|| CHC-ISB Letter's are in below link ,

(CPC, Mississauga "Approval letter" to CHC-Islamabad " PPR " Letter ).

https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AR42TT5LBYjcZGhmYjQzanNfM2R0bm5yZGM5

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sahibzada_2010 said:
Yeah sister I also wonder that why she did this to marry an ugly person but you know sister when I saw her she was more ugly than me and when we saw each others we giggles and we laugh and she told me you are my whole world.
real beauty is in nature, ikhlaaaq(way of talking to ppl), Imaan and respect...zahiri khubsurti to chand arsey ki hoti hai....no one is ugly in this world..its just the way how ppl take other ppl...Allah has made HIS creation v beautiful...so should not complain or say any bad thing abt own self...v should be v thankful to Allah for all HIS blessings.. :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
sawera said:
Wes bhai i also wanna c how my bhai look lyk.... i think all of the member.... u must post ur pic on this forum ...ur wife is already done wht cic. :D balkai bhabi kai saat wale laga lein takai sub ko pata ho kai app already booked hain :p.
I wish we could share wedding picture here but cant ::)
wese sawera each and every person on this thread is married and booked so bataney ki zarurat to naheen i guess :p

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
anso said:

good stuff! +1 for you

S

sahibzada_2010

anso said:

very good job sister. May Allah rewards you for this.

S

sahibzada_2010

sabii said:
real beauty is in nature, ikhlaaaq(way of talking to ppl), Imaan and respect...zahiri khubsurti to chand arsey ki hoti hai....no one is ugly in this world..its just the way how ppl take other ppl...Allah has made HIS creation v beautiful...so should not complain or say any bad thing abt own self...v should be v thankful to Allah for all HIS blessings.. :)
Allah (saw) created a human on His own way. He gave him emotions which belonged to Him so we should be thankful of what and how we are. :)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
Sister I don't know what you said in urdu cuz its hard for to read it but its not about how ugly a wife is and husband. Its about how much understanding they have. Alhamdullilah my wife was chosen by my parents because it was arrange marriage but there were some requirements in a girl where I was looking for but I also thought with myself that how much taqwa and deen I have in my self before I ask in girl and offcourse I told my mom about what I look for in a girl. My prime requirement was a girl who takes hijab, not just as a piece of cloth, but with its full essence. The other requirements include her being intelligent and well educated in islam, i dont want her degrees to earn money for me tomorrow becuase i am man and a man job is to support his wife also intellectual and open minded etc... I told my mom I want a girl who has saved herself, who has refused attention because she looks forward to attention of only one guy. That is the essence of ugly girl so yes she is my whole world too balkay everything sky earth etc.....

Now no more Halloween I am going out to scare people. I love hashey's reese's tortillas chocolates people give me.these ones only.
80% agree ...... 20% well ........... I do not agree with the part of girl being education in islam onely............... well i might be wrong at this point ... but every one is different .... i think she has as much right to be educated as much I have ..... though i agree that manz job is to support his wife ................... but its her own house her husband her kids her life .......... if she wants to do something for his own life nothing bad with it........... about her earning less or not earning is not the point ..... Every one is living a life in whole world .... thing is how u make both or I with her can make difference .............. to me is if she works she knws more she learns more she is independent more .... she is not slave .... she will have more right as she will know she has more rights ........... abt her earnings ... well if she is sitting home and watching ........TV daramaz for whole days .......... its better that she earns 2000 a month and may be half or some amount of it she give it out to those who are dieing .......... but still its just a difference of thinking ......... may be ur thinking is 100% to some one ... not me dude ........

but i must say u have really good thinking ............****
Chill

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
sis, well said!

Mani4ever

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
07-07-2010
Med's Request
06-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Feb 17th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 28th, 2012
LANDED..........
very soon
plzzz pray my wife gets PPR soon. Hopefully before nov 15.

S

sahibzada_2010

qamalik729 said:
80% agree ...... 20% well ........... I do not agree with the part of girl being education in islam onely............... well i might be wrong at this point ... but every one is different .... i think she has as much right to be educated as much I have ..... though i agree that manz job is to support his wife ................... but its her own house her husband her kids her life .......... if she wants to do something for his own life nothing bad with it........... about her earning less or not earning is not the point ..... Every one is living a life in whole world .... thing is how u make both or I with her can make difference .............. to me is if she works she knws more she learns more she is independent more .... she is not slave .... she will have more right as she will know she has more rights ........... abt her earnings ... well if she is sitting home and watching ........TV daramaz for whole days .......... its better that she earns 2000 a month and may be half or some amount of it she give it out to those who are dieing .......... but still its just a difference of thinking ......... may be ur thinking is 100% to some one ... not me dude ........

but i must say u have really good thinking ............****
Chill
A perfectly plausable explanation. Hence it depends on the culture and way of life style where a husband wants to let his wife to work or want her to be a house wife and take care of kids. If a wife is busy with working than how the kids will grow up specially in this country somehow a husband and wife has to find a way for the kids and that would be a day care where your kids are not anymore your kids. Therefore, I don’t need to assert, convince or dictate anybody for anything. I set everyone free because I set myself free. Freedom of course, comes from Allah. This holds true for all aspects of life. The ugly girl thing was just a funny and trivial case that goes longer from posting pictures on the forum to Halloween with the sister.

peace.P