CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Hahaha, You are right with some of it clean shave/tall/build(not as much anymore but used to be)/wavy hair :eek: never - I like short hair and have changed many styles, few weeks ago I had a fohawk :) and now just short spiky hair 8)
Wes bhai i also wanna c how my bhai look lyk.... i think all of the member.... u must post ur pic on this forum ...ur wife is already done wht cic. :D balkai bhabi kai saat wale laga lein takai sub ko pata ho kai app already booked hain :p.

S

sahibzada_2010

sawera said:
Wes bhai i also wanna c how my bhai look lyk.... i think all of the member.... u must post ur pic on this forum ...ur wife is already done wht cic. :D
I look really ugly if I post my picture you will be scared. You know how pathans looks like!!!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
I look really ugly if I post my picture you will be scared. You know how pathans looks like!!!
bhai u can also post ur scary pic wasai bhi aaj halloween hai :eek: :-\ ;D...acha hoga kai cic wale bhi dar jaein....aur app ko visa dai dein.

S

sahibzada_2010

sawera said:
bhai u can also post ur scary pic wasai bhi aaj halloween hai :eek: :-\ ;D...acha hoga kai cic wale bhi dar jaein....aur app ko visa dai dein.
Haha right I am going with my sister on trickotreat so if you want to see me treat me with a bag of candy's sister. But don't be scared of me cuz this is.not my Halloween customs.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
Haha right I am going with my sister on trickotreat so if you want to see me treat me with a bag of candy's sister. But don't be scared of me cuz this is.not my Halloween customs.
yah sure y not,,,,,i'm not scared of anyONE except ALLAHA....but i was wondering how come ur wife married such a scary person :-\.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
became-a-loner said:
Guys ........... please suggest the cheapest way to transfer money from Toronto (other than Moneygram and Western Union), home delivery is preferred
bhai use habib express I used them too. They can transfer money to any bank act in Pak. Bank to bank transfers are free with them along with good exchange rates much better then western union or moneygram. http://www.habibexpress.com/

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
bhai use habib express I used them too. They can transfer money to any bank act in Pak. Bank to bank transfers are free with them along with good exchange rates much better then western union or moneygram. http://www.habibexpress.com/
Thank you ........ i cant see their contact number do u have their number please

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is motooo Kenny ko chain kyon nahi aataa

Canadian border agency pursues dozens of criminal files on marriage fraud

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/canadian-border-agency-pursues-dozens-criminal-files-marriage-204800880.html

R

raptorsfan

sawera said:
yah sure y not,,,,,i'm not scared of anyONE except ALLAHA....but i was wondering how come ur wife married such a scary person :-\.
burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :)
Bhai app mujai yeh bataoo app bhi halloween sai ho kai aye ho ......app nai bhi dp itni scary wale lagahe we hai ........is sai bhi aur kahe ziyada achi wale hain :p

S

sahibzada_2010

sawera said:
Yeah sister I also wonder that why she did this to marry an ugly person but you know sister when I saw her she was more ugly than me and when we saw each others we giggles and we laugh and she told me you are my whole world.

H

humpakwatan

sahibzada_2010 said:
Yeah sister I also wonder that why she did this to marry an ugly person but you know sister when I saw her she was more ugly than me and when we saw each others we giggles and we laugh and she told me you are my whole world.
Awww that is so cute!

S

sahibzada_2010

sawera said:
very funny (ur wife told you are my whole world)lakin app nai tu apni begum ko more ugly bana deya thts bad begum chahey jitni bhi ugly kuein na ho.........is kiborahe nahe karne chaheyai ...bore baat :D
Sister I don't know what you said in urdu cuz its hard for to read it but its not about how ugly a wife is and husband. Its about how much understanding they have. Alhamdullilah my wife was chosen by my parents because it was arrange marriage but there were some requirements in a girl where I was looking for but I also thought with myself that how much taqwa and deen I have in my self before I ask in girl and offcourse I told my mom about what I look for in a girl. My prime requirement was a girl who takes hijab, not just as a piece of cloth, but with its full essence. The other requirements include her being intelligent and well educated in islam, i dont want her degrees to earn money for me tomorrow becuase i am man and a man job is to support his wife also intellectual and open minded etc… I told my mom I want a girl who has saved herself, who has refused attention because she looks forward to attention of only one guy. That is the essence of ugly girl so yes she is my whole world too balkay everything sky earth etc.....

Now no more Halloween I am going out to scare people. I love hashey's reese's tortillas chocolates people give me.these ones only.

R

raptorsfan

sawera said:
Bhai app mujai yeh bataoo app bhi halloween sai ho kai aye ho ......app nai bhi dp itni scary wale lagahe we hai ........is sai bhi aur kahe ziyada achi wale hain :p
aunty jee...mai inn taqreebaat mein hissa nahi leta...yeh issai logo keh banai huway dhakoslay hain...aur jo meri display pic hai...lolz...wo bob marley hai...usnay world peace and happiness keh liyeh bohot kaam kiya tha...for which he got killed...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
Sister I don't know what you said in urdu cuz its hard for to read it but its not about how ugly a wife is and husband. Its about how much understanding they have. Alhamdullilah my wife was chosen by my parents because it was arrange marriage but there were some requirements in a girl where I was looking for but I also thought with myself that how much taqwa and deen I have in my self before I ask in girl and offcourse I told my mom about what I look for in a girl. My prime requirement was a girl who takes hijab, not just as a piece of cloth, but with its full essence. The other requirements include her being intelligent and well educated in islam, i dont want her degrees to earn money for me tomorrow becuase i am man and a man job is to support his wife also intellectual and open minded etc... I told my mom I want a girl who has saved herself, who has refused attention because she looks forward to attention of only one guy. That is the essence of ugly girl so yes she is my whole world too balkay everything sky earth etc.....

Now no more Halloween I am going out to scare people. I love hashey's reese's tortillas chocolates people give me.these ones only.
very nice +1 for u