Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
chalo jee aik aur museebat...check this link guys
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-10-15.asp
yeah he has been working on it for a while ................... this will discourage the Liberal Vote bank (immigrants) to get citizenship and eventually able to vote against Conservatives ...........

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
first u asked me a question then u deleted it :p dar gaye kia mujhse lol, anyways i answered u in pm ;D
aap ki larayian daikh ker .......... her shareef aadmi dar jata hey ............... oar main tu wasey bhi bohat masoom insaan houn ......... mujhey larna nahi aataa bhaai .......... although Ghabar singh keh ker gayaa ........ jo dar gaya so mer gaya ............ laikin Col Qaddafi ko daikh ker bunda sotchta hey .......... no nahi dara woh bhi tu mer gaya .......... anyways .......... phir bhi main darta houn aap sey.............:p :p :p :p

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
yeah he has been working on it for a while ................... this will discourage the Liberal Vote bank (immigrants) to get citizenship and eventually able to vote against Conservatives ...........
sahi...abb smjha...how're you bro? long time...where has your case reached? got remed or PPR?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadkn said:
really, i checked and it says delievered to nasir so no return tracking right now. how can they use one tracking number for both ways. doesnt make sense,il ask tcs

sir dont check online ............. call the passport unit of TCS and give them the number they will tell you that if the passport has been returned to TCS or not ........... at this is what happened in my mother's case ......... rest others can guide you

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
aap ki larayian daikh ker .......... her shareef aadmi dar jata hey ............... oar main tu wasey bhi bohat masoom insaan houn ......... mujhey larna nahi aataa bhaai .......... although Ghabar singh keh ker gayaa ........ jo dar gaya so mer gaya ............ laikin Col Qaddafi ko daikh ker bunda sotchta hey .......... no nahi dara woh bhi tu mer gaya .......... anyways .......... phir bhi main darta houn aap sey.............:p :p :p :p
bestplace kia banday khata ha ;)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
sahi...abb smjha...how're you bro? long time...where has your case reached? got remed or PPR?
my MPP sent an inquiry and they say it will be early next year when they will open her file ............ I am Feb case transfer........ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: for now I am taking Vitamin D as anti depressant and as my chill pill (as they love saying it in Pakistan and I hate to hear it)..............:)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
bestplace kia banday khata ha? ;)
kutch bhai log us key dost hain ............ khud shareef aadmi hey ........... hum us key doston sey dartey hain ......... :)

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
my MPP sent an inquiry and they say it will be early next year when they will open her file ............ I am Feb case transfer........ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: for now I am taking Vitamin D as anti depressant and as my chill pill (as they love saying it in Pakistan and I hate to hear it)..............:)
hahaha...bilkul sahi dost...i also hate to hear these typical made-in-pak words specially from young wana be hippies and jali (fake) mummy daddy guys & gals... :D like chill pill, chill mahol, thand mahol etc etc....arghhhh these god damn marvels of modern science

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
kutch bhai log us key dost hain ............ khud shareef aadmi hey ........... hum us key doston sey dartey hain ......... :)
waise iss forum pe sarey hi bohat achey shareef aur sughar log hain :)

khloud

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
my case started processing in isb on 25 may 2010... i applied on 4 march 2010.... re medical done on 7 august 2011..... but since then no reply....... i ahve travel history means i go abroad mostly dubai for around 3 weeks... i have visited few countries in my life but just for vacaations..... for few days only do u think its delaying my process....

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
i think it's not feb when they'll open your file..it's when you complete 9-10 months after file transfer...so may be in november or december you'll hearing something good from them Inshallah :)

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
hey guys... there is an update on my side...
today my husband recieved a request letter from CHC which is as follows:

In order to continue processing of your application the following documents are required:

1- Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A, IMM5406 and Supplementary Information forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for, pay particular attention to question -8-12 of Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years.
Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. if any question is not applicable on you, quote "Not Applicable"

2- Please submit updated original police certificate from all districts/area where you have resided more than six months after attaining age of 18 years except for USA.

We are looking forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this request letter with in 45 days, a decision will be made on your application on the basis of information held on your application at that time.

I am sssooo sssoo CONFUSEDDDD right now... cuz we have already submitted these documents when we applied for our case... so y r they asking for it again???????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

did any one else got the sam type of letter?????....
my husband has lived in canada.. i have already provided them with canadian police report when we applied the case.. so do i have to do that again now?????. or just paki land updated police report?????
i need help guyss!!!. i m so stressed n confuseddd.. dont know wat to do ..... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
hahaha...bilkul sahi dost...i also hate to hear these typical made-in-pak words specially from young wana be hippies and jali (fake) mummy daddy guys & gals... :D like chill pill, chill mahol, thand mahol etc etc....arghhhh these god damn marvels of modern science
now u r tormenting me with the whole list of taboo slangs used by semi-educated, nova rich youth of Pakistan who got their mommies repainted by Duplex Beauty Shops but Daddy never lost his morbidly obese tummy and not to mentioned his sinister mustache which has joined hands with nasal hair and for some God damn reason he finds it cool ........... they pay 40 grands a month to send their kids to Beaconhouse school so they can learn English and how to use Iphone, also to have an updated knowledge about hollywood celebrities as to who is having an affair with whom ...... how and when Justin Beaver changed his hair style is an exciting news and they feel pretty learned sharing that ........... but remain devoid of education ......... khair lets hope my impartial statement wont trigger some outrageous response from such dormant members .......... :'( :'( :'( :'(

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amnafahad4life said:
hey guys... there is an update on my side...
today my husband recieved a request letter from CHC which is as follows:

In order to continue processing of your application the following documents are required:

1- Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A, IMM5406 and Supplementary Information forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for, pay particular attention to question -8-12 of Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years.
Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. if any question is not applicable on you, quote "Not Applicable"

2- Please submit updated original police certificate from all districts/area where you have resided more than six months after attaining age of 18 years except for USA.

We are looking forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this request letter with in 45 days, a decision will be made on your application on the basis of information held on your application at that time.

I am sssooo sssoo CONFUSEDDDD right now... cuz we have already submitted these documents when we applied for our case... so y r they asking for it again???????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

did any one else got the sam type of letter?????....
my husband has lived in canada.. i have already provided them with canadian police report when we applied the case.. so do i have to do that again now?????. or just paki land updated police report?????
i need help guyss!!!. i m so stressed n confuseddd.. dont know wat to do ..... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

To my understanding it is safe to say that you must have made some mistakes on the forms ............ always pay attention to the three areas where they ask for personal history, education and residential history ............. all these three must match in respective dates ........ or els they will ask you to keep filling it again and again but they wont tell you what mistake are you making .......... ironically speaking...... I know a guy who received the forms at least four times in a row and he was a husband being sponsored

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
became-a-loner said:
To my understanding it is safe to say that you must have made some mistakes on the forms ............ always pay attention to the three areas where they ask for personal history, education and residential history ............. all these three must match in respective dates ........ or els they will ask you to keep filling it again and again but they wont tell you what mistake are you making .......... ironically speaking...... I know a guy who received the forms at least four times in a row and he was a husband being sponsored

IS it something to worry about????.... yes i m checking right now to see if i made any mistakes......is it a bad thing???... n y r they asking for pcc aagain???.......