CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amnafahad4life said:
hey guys... there is an update on my side...
today my husband recieved a request letter from CHC which is as follows:

In order to continue processing of your application the following documents are required:

1- Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A, IMM5406 and Supplementary Information forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for, pay particular attention to question -8-12 of Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years.
Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. if any question is not applicable on you, quote "Not Applicable"

2- Please submit updated original police certificate from all districts/area where you have resided more than six months after attaining age of 18 years except for USA.

We are looking forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this request letter with in 45 days, a decision will be made on your application on the basis of information held on your application at that time.

I am sssooo sssoo CONFUSEDDDD right now... cuz we have already submitted these documents when we applied for our case... so y r they asking for it again???????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

did any one else got the sam type of letter?????....
my husband has lived in canada.. i have already provided them with canadian police report when we applied the case.. so do i have to do that again now?????. or just paki land updated police report?????
i need help guyss!!!. i m so stressed n confuseddd.. dont know wat to do ..... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
YAH U HAVE TO RE FILL UP THE FORMS AS WELL ALL THOSE PLACES RE PCC WHERE EVER HE LIVED MORE THEN 6 MONTHS (SINCE THE TYM U APPLIED).

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amnafahad4life said:
IS it something to worry about????.... yes i m checking right now to see if i made any mistakes......is it a bad thing???... n y r they asking for pcc aagain???.......
lets hope those mistakes are not made ....... and if made ......... two things can happen ........... the immigration officer can look at it as a human error or instead schedule an interview to ask for explanation ......... and due to discrepancy in dates they always ask for new PCC to see if the dates on PCC are also changed or just on forms

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
now u r tormenting me with the whole list of taboo slangs used by semi-educated, nova rich youth of Pakistan who got their mommies repainted by Duplex Beauty Shops but Daddy never lost his morbidly obese tummy and not to mentioned his sinister mustache which has join hands with nose hair and for some God damn reason he finds it cool ........... they pay 40 grands a month to send their kids to Beaconhouse school so they can learn English and how to use Iphone but remain devoid of education ......... khair lets hope my niave statement wont trigger some outrageous response from such dormant members .......... :'( :'( :'( :'(
:D kewl bhai...i like it...i agree with you one hundred percent...there are similar things on my mind too...but lets not take it there for i'm not ready for any maltreatment from the froum members :D

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
pcc for the places since the time i have applied or since he attainted to age of 18??

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amnafahad4life said:
pcc for the places since the time i have applied or since he attainted to age of 18??
WHERE EVER HE LIVED FOR MORE THEN 6 MONTHS SINCE THE TYM U APPLIED,,,,,,SINCE 18 YEAR TYM PERIOD U ALREADY SUBMITTED WHEN U HAVE APPLIED HIM.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amnafahad4life said:

They are Nut bars ........ better send them all the PCC again if possible ........... there is no clear guidance if those already been sent should be sent again ........... and if you ask CHC-Isb, they will give you a generic response instead of a case specific response .......alas

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
bestplace4u said:
Dear All,

Thanks for your wishes, I am not mad at the delay, I was mad at the comments from CHC that they are not satisfied with something, when it was asked what is that something their response Cannot Disclose.
Answer for a question from wes and sabii yes my wife is willing to move back to live with me so that is not an issue.
I was so mad that I had typed half of the letter for application withdrawal in which I have mentioned clearly why am I taking back my application and whos fault it is.
But at home my sis gave me a long lecture and shes elder so i cannot say no to her.
So i am putting a pause on withdrawing my application.
so just gimme couple of days so i can come back to my normal mode of jokes :)
Thats like a good bro. This is what CHC-I is checking that how far we can go if we are so called extremist :mad:
So stop hurting and cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr upppppppppppppp :D ;D

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
amnafahad4life said:
Your police certificates are valid only for 6 months to 1 year and after that CHC consider them expired. You have to make ALL PCC from ALL districts/countries where the applicant has lived since 18 years of age. The old one that you submitted with your application have been expired. If you lived for example in Lahore and Islamabad, you need PCC from both cities.

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
thanks every one for the guidence....

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
aaj bhi koi good newss NAHYE .... :eek: :eek:

ANIY BABA ka totka ;D

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
bestplace4u said:
aray bhaee smily yeh wala hai ???
Lol, you guys are funny ;D

B

bestplace4u

shamsia said:
Lol, you guys are funny ;D
lol if one has to follow the totka then it shud be followed properly, golden words of Aamil Ainy Baba( Bangal Wale)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
lol if one has to follow the totka then it shud be followed properly, golden words of Aamil Ainy Baba( Bangal Wale)
all of you will be issued notices of violations due to unauthorized use of Totaka ............. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: