+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

maximus391

mariah said:
hope so....but it can b interview too..:(:(
.. called the post office ...letter not reached yet:(
hmm usually Pakistan Post delivers after 12:00 pm.....

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
hmmm k thnx alot

Shahrukh Sani

Jan 24, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
Doc's Request.
All Docs Submitted Inc Med / Pcc
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
04-2010
Med's Done....
March 2011 - Remed
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
hey guys! if i travel to Dubai, will i have to inform CHC about it when i come back? my passport is expiring in June 2011 aswell...should i infrom then about that too ?

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
y maximus y would u ruin my excitement??:(
i know its would b med request but i want it to b ppr request :)
Hey I believe it i passport request inshaAllah... now be prepared, buy warm clothes.. start preparing your laggage... tayariyan kar lo walayet ko janay kee... hahah :)

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
Hey Guys, I just went there for fun but she was 100% accurate about my past and present and for visa she just told that by herself and told me to do dua as dua can change many things.
Maximus... how much you paid to her for this btw... ;)

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
OMG 1500... we could have had gole gappa party 15 times in this amount yaar... anyway.. I wish you all the best... and inshaAllah you will hear somthing very soon... you already promissed me to give a treat you remember? you will get PPR within month or maximum 2 months inshaAllah... then you will accept me as your guru... with a nice treat ofcourse.. ;) cheers....

M

maximus391

knaeem said:
OMG 1500... we could have had gole gappa party 15 times in this amount yaar... anyway.. I wish you all the best... and inshaAllah you will hear somthing very soon... you already promissed me to give a treat you remember? you will get PPR within month or maximum 2 months inshaAllah... then you will accept me as your guru... with a nice treat ofcourse.. ;) cheers....

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Knaeem, Maximus, Saroo and other respected forum members.

By the way does anyone know why they have sent these IMM8, schedule-1, IMM5406 and supplementary information forms again along with PCC? Please share your valuable comments.

Thank you!

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Hi Knaeem, Maximus, Saroo and other respected forum members.

By the way does anyone know why they have sent these IMM8, schedule-1, IMM5406 and supplementary information forms again along with PCC? Please share your valuable comments.

Thank you!
Well.. PCC expires in 6 months.. so they need fresh one to know your criminal record... Regarding ther documents IMM8, Schedule-1 etc... they want to confirm about your personal history, travel history or any other changes if it is any since the time you applied for your PR. Most of the application in process for more than a year so they want know what we have done during this time... hope u get your anwer...

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
Well.. PCC expires in 6 months.. so they need fresh one to know your criminal record... Regarding ther documents IMM8, Schedule-1 etc... they want to confirm about your personal history, travel history or any other changes if it is any since the time you applied for your PR. Most of the application in process for more than a year so they want know what we have done during this time... hope u get your anwer...
Knaeem Bhai thank you. Allah na karay khoi dangerous bat tu nai na brother:) Muje say manga hai kal is lia even meray 15th Month completed hain since from ECAS Chc-I. Still waiting for Medical bro.Background check per bi khoi farq tu nai hota na.

Once again so nice of you.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Knaeem Bhai thank you. Allah na karay khoi dangerous bat tu nai na brother:) Muje say manga hai kal is lia even meray 15th Month completed hain since from ECAS Chc-I. Still waiting for Medical bro.Background check per bi khoi farq tu nai hota na.

Respected Knaeem brother

One more thing how much time it will take more to finalize case after that?

Thanking you in advance.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:

no nothing dangerous.. this is their routine... you will receive re-medical request next week inshaAllah...

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
no nothing dangerous.. this is their routine... you will receive re-medical request next week inshaAllah...
INSHALLAH dear brother. Thank you very much.

Our all rest brother and sister will also get PPR INSHALLAH specially my dear brother Maxmiuss buddy:)

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Respected Knaeem brother

One more thing how much time it will take more to finalize case after that?

Thanking you in advance.
All depends on background checks ... case will be finalized as soon as background checks are over...