12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
knaeem said:
hhahahha Maximus you made me laugh.... abb mera bhe dil kar raha hai keh mian mithu se fall nakalwaon (parrot) wo jou road pe beth ke paanch paanch ropye leta hai... wo abb hamari kismat ka haal bataye ga.. wah bhai wah... don't be depressed brother enjoy your time in Pakistan...ye din dobara kismat se hi milain gay.... cheeers!!!!!!
I know on a positive note .. dekha jaye to ye din wapas nahi ayeingay ..my husband keeps telling me that and for i fact i know it too ..
soon we all will be looking at our past and laugh at it .. k kaise ghuzra ye waqt .. :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
miksterz said:
Thank you for the info. I have no idea what to make of that, though. Do you think it is good or bad?
she said its gud...... nothn to worry....

she said officer entitled to family cases is lookin into ur case.. be positve she said....

R

Rani786

sidney said:
Dear friend there is nothing u can do to speed up the process. I was also in pakistan with my huby i contacted CHC Islamabad wanted to take apointment & talk abt my husband application they refused, even if u're citizen they won't receive u only in case ur passport expired to have new one or to register a child or something like that otherwise they'll tell u if u want to have any infos regarding ur husband case u need to send email or fax. Plz note embassy will never tell u what is the actual status of ur husband application. U just need to inform them that u're with ur huby & send them pics or anything like that. Regarding new passport u better send them a copy or just inform them abt it via email or fax good luck.
Thank You Sidney, I will inform the Embassy of my arrival in Pakistan and forward copy of new passport. Meanwhile,,, I guess will keep praying maybe Allah will answer my dua and my husband will be able to come to Canada with me .

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
exciting news for me ...
i recieved this email from embassy today

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent to applicant on 01 Feb 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

i hope its the ppr request ....fingers crossed

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
maximus391 said:
Guys, today i went to one very famous tarot card reader in Lahore (Mariyam Aftab). She told me that i see that for next 6 months you are in Pakistan...I am already in my 16 months.........Depression Depression
Maximus brother thats why ur case is delayed more because u believe in such think it is haram no one has 3ilm el ghayb only Allah knows do istighfar and be patient inchaAllah everything will be allright.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
mariah said:
exciting news for me ...

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent to applicant on 01 Feb 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

InchaAllah pray for us too dear.

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aray aray Maximus bhai!!!

Yeh kya? Tarot card reader ke paas chalay gae!!!

Fikar na karain, inshALlah sab sahi ho jae ga and ull be here soon. Just remember, just like everyone else is saying, enjoy your time there while you can. Ya youll be here with your loved one, magar jo suna hai menay, jo ayaashiyan pakistan mai ho sakti hain, wo yahan nahi ho sakti.

Toh chill, have fun, enjoy pakistan as much as you can. Once you come here, it wont be so easy to go back whenever you feel like it.

M

maximus391

Hey Guys, I just went there for fun but she was 100% accurate about my past and present and for visa she just told that by herself and told me to do dua as dua can change many things.

M

maximus391

mariah said:
exciting news for me ...

Dear Client,

I think it would be a re-medical request.... but Inshallah with PPR

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
y maximus y would u ruin my excitement??:(
i know its would b med request but i want it to b ppr request :)

M

maximus391

mariah said:
y maximus y would u ruin my excitement??:(
i know its would b med request but i want it to b ppr request :)
Inshallah Inshallah it would be a PPR Request

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
but seriously for us its been 20 monthssss of waitinggg

M

maximus391

mariah said:
but seriously for us its been 20 monthssss of waitinggg
Inshallah waiting for you is almost over. Your husband should be receiving this letter today as it was mailed on 1st Feb

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
hope so....but it can b interview too..:(:(
.. called the post office ...letter not reached yet:(