12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
lonly widout hubby said:
watever ... but i m prayn by end of feb aLLLLLLLLLLL 2009 APPLICANTS GET THIER VVISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Inshallah ;D

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
wes786 said:
Oops, similar names lead to confusion I guess ;) But I do hope some good news for you soon too sis :) ab khush? :D
:D ty

great person

Aug 24, 2010
Inshallah, i hope so to, because 2009 kay cases kay baad hi 2010 walon ki baari aaye gi:(

lonly widout hubby said:
watever ... but i m prayn by end of feb aLLLLLLLLLLL 2009 APPLICANTS GET THIER VVISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
great person said:
Inshallah, i hope so to, because 2009 kay cases kay baad hi 2010 walon ki baari aaye gi:(
yeahhhhh soooooo trueeeeeeeeeee

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
Safum said:
Salam,

I pray its a PPR req too INSHALLAH.

May I ask what stage was your file in prior to receiving this email? That is, what was the last stage before your file was in before this email?

Thanks,

well ya safun
i have applied for my husband in june 2009 and my file was in background checks since april 2010.... his med expired in may 2010 and re med request abhe tak nae aee....i think it will be re med request with ppr....inshallah

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Salaam everyone my wife recently got her ppr alhamduliallah which was on january 18, 2011 so what we did was we went to islamabad and dropped off her passport in person but they did not issue the visa the same day. We were told to provide an address in pakistan so they will mail it. They asked for my wifes name on the form and so she signed and gave it to the guard. Now its been i week and we got a call from the person who we gave the address in islamabad but he was not home at the time the tcs guy came to the door and didnt leave anything. I contacted tcs but they need a reference number or tracking number which we dont have. So i would like to know what happens after this will they attemp to come back or will it go back to the embassy. Please i need everyones help as i dont know what else to do and the whereabouts of my wifes passport is unknown. Greatly appreciated

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jaweda said:
Salaam everyone my wife recently got her ppr alhamduliallah which was on january 18, 2011 so what we did was we went to islamabad and dropped off her passport in person but they did not issue the visa the same day. We were told to provide an address in pakistan so they will mail it. They asked for my wifes name on the form and so she signed and gave it to the guard. Now its been i week and we got a call from the person who we gave the address in islamabad but he was not home at the time the tcs guy came to the door and didnt leave anything. I contacted tcs but they need a reference number or tracking number which we dont have. So i would like to know what happens after this will they attemp to come back or will it go back to the embassy. Please i need everyones help as i dont know what else to do and the whereabouts of my wifes passport is unknown. Greatly appreciated
First of all great news!!! Congratulations on the PPR. Would you please share your timeline if you don't mind,it would give us some idea of whats happening please...

Now to your question, they should make more attempts to deliver the passport, if you don't hear for a while then contact the embassy, they should have the tracking number which you can use to track the passport. Hope it helps, and many congrats once again...

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
jaweda said:
Congrats, i hop my husband will his soon too, i am so tired of this waiting :'(

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
mariah said:
well ya safun
i have applied for my husband in june 2009 and my file was in background checks since april 2010.... his med expired in may 2010 and re med request abhe tak nae aee....i think it will be re med request with ppr....inshallah
I got an e-mail from the embassy last month that the background checks on my file have been completed and now my file is in que for review. Last week i received a letter from the embassy and they have asked me to send the police certificate again along with a bunch of supplementary forms which also included the initially sent Background Declaration form. I don't know what they are doing. They took almost 8 months to do the background check and now after all this wait once again they are asking for the same forms. I seriously don't understand what to make out of this. I hope that they are not going to do another background check now. We are sending the police certificate for the 3rd time in the last 2 yrs. 1st with the application in June 2009 then in May 2010 and now again. Same is the case with the Medical .. we did it initially then again in February 2010 and now i guess they will be asking us to do that again as well.

I was so happy that the background checks are over but now with them asking for the same forms again.. i don't know what to make out of this.

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
wes786 said:
First of all great news!!! Congratulations on the PPR. Would you please share your timeline if you don't mind,it would give us some idea of whats happening please...

Now to your question, they should make more attempts to deliver the passport, if you don't hear for a while then contact the embassy, they should have the tracking number which you can use to track the passport. Hope it helps, and many congrats once again...
hey wes thanks i too am very happy for my wife. We started my wifes sponsorship nov 18,2009 and in the end of august was asked for updated imm forms, remedical and pcc. After that i made an inquiry in november of 2010 and got a reply in queue for review so total it took 5 months before receving ppr. Dont worry everyone inshallah will get good news after remedical they issue ppr. What we did was dropped off her passport at the embassy and told s they will mail it to the address that was given. they did not provide any tracking number i asked for it several times but they just kept repeating they will mail it. Now my concern is on the form i wrote my wifes name as the authorized person to receive the passport and not the person that it was suppose to be delivered to. So please what will happen if the passport is not delivered. Should i send them an email or wait until next week and then call the embassy and if you could provide a direct number to the embassy that would really help. thanks

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
jaweda said:
hey wes thanks i too am very happy for my wife. We started my wifes sponsorship nov 18,2009 and in the end of august was asked for updated imm forms, remedical and pcc. After that i made an inquiry in november of 2010 and got a reply in queue for review so total it took 5 months before receving ppr. Dont worry everyone inshallah will get good news after remedical they issue ppr. What we did was dropped off her passport at the embassy and told s they will mail it to the address that was given. they did not provide any tracking number i asked for it several times but they just kept repeating they will mail it. Now my concern is on the form i wrote my wifes name as the authorized person to receive the passport and not the person that it was suppose to be delivered to. So please what will happen if the passport is not delivered. Should i send them an email or wait until next week and then call the embassy and if you could provide a direct number to the embassy that would really help. thanks
hi my husband is dec 2009 AOR..he had his re medical in oct 2010...still no ppr...how can u say that after re medical they issue ppr ?? :(

jaweda

Star Member
May 14, 2010
Humaumair said:
hi my husband is dec 2009 AOR..he had his re medical in oct 2010...still no ppr...how can u say that after re medical they issue ppr ?? :(
Sister iam sponsoring my wife it takes longer for husband cases thats what i seen from this forum. be patient most of the time remedical is the last step before they ask for the passport. I will pray inshallah your husband receives his soon

lukan12

Feb 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for awhile but haven't joined since I'm already on a different Islamabad forum. Lostsoul the same thing is happening to my husband. Islamabad started processing his case Oct 10, 2009. He was sent a package May 2010 to complete the supplementary forms and a new pcc. Then in July 2010 they asked for remedical. That was completed. Then yesterday he got a letter asking to re complete the same forms we sent in May and another new pcc. Its really frustrating.. we had waited 6 months only to get that stupid letter yesterday. Other people on the other forum have had the same happen to them. I'm not sure why we have to jump through so many hoops. Its really annoying.

lostsoul27 said:
I got an e-mail from the embassy last month that the background checks on my file have been completed and now my file is in que for review. Last week i received a letter from the embassy and they have asked me to send the police certificate again along with a bunch of supplementary forms which also included the initially sent Background Declaration form. I don't know what they are doing. They took almost 8 months to do the background check and now after all this wait once again they are asking for the same forms. I seriously don't understand what to make out of this. I hope that they are not going to do another background check now. We are sending the police certificate for the 3rd time in the last 2 yrs. 1st with the application in June 2009 then in May 2010 and now again. Same is the case with the Medical .. we did it initially then again in February 2010 and now i guess they will be asking us to do that again as well.

I was so happy that the background checks are over but now with them asking for the same forms again.. i don't know what to make out of this.