Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Walaikum salaam, Aray wah see told you you will hear an update on or before NOV end. Bohut bohut mubarik ho. You are cute sister and wish you happy life ahead with hubby, kosh raho hansti raho zindagi barh Ameen. Lambe raste zindagi ke humsafar ka hona zarori hy.

Bhai many congratulation to you and wish you happy life ahead. Lambe raste ke Humsafar ka hona zarori hy.

Aqsa masha allah wish you big congratulation and happy life ahead. Lambe raste zindagi ke humsafar ka hona zarori hy.

Bale Bale G. Gale lug veeray te bohut bohut mubarik ho te meri perjai ko be. Ye hoi na baat. Hun aj le ja meri perjai nu dinner te iss koshi ich. See now you believe on ecase address game when it happen in goods to you. For you I'll write full line veeray “ Pyar de naal jo dekhe aisi nazar zarori ay, lambe raste zindagi de humsafar zarori ay” Hun karo ticket book te naal ee le ke ao perjai nu. Veeary now I increase my expectations and TIM BITS beside double double coffee.

At last I have to admit there are some instructions passed to CHC from Ottawa to change the processing strategy either due to many complaining emails they received from various channel OR if you remember on April 28, 2011 before election Honorable minister Jason Kenney mentioned that he'll look into issue after election as why it is taking 22 months to process spousal cases at CHC. From the day one when my ammi g found about the timeline she said when our cases will be completed timeline will be reduced after.
Or last possibility could be they were waiting to clear ONE 2 KA 4 virus from the Q pipeline before they clear the entire pipeline. Sub ko ik dafa phr Mubarak, kosh rahe.
I am patiently waiting to wish big time to Saggit19 sister, to Resham sister and of course to my own lovely sister aswell.
Thank you so much.......

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Thats awesome! It worked out good for you eh?
Yes indeed with the current CHC speed, PIA is also busy in these day with spouses travel booking. ;D Can we call PIA = Public In Action.

mahi nori

Oct 15, 2011
lionheart7 said:
You have to get Rukhsati done ASAP else your case will be delayed until you send Rukhsati pics. Affidavits will not substitute the fact that you guys didnt have Rukhsati. They will only believe in actual rukhsati pics and not on other people's statements on afffidavits. I cant stress enough how important it is for you to have Rukhsati done to get your immigration process completed on time. Cases without rukhsati are specifically put on the back burner by CHC ISB.
lo g chahtay kia ha ya islamabad walay ???
y dont they just make it mandatory that some one from islamabad should do the nikkah i mean the qazi n witness the rukhsati or simply start the wedding cermony at chc islamabad infront of whole visa office :'( :'(

mahi nori

Oct 15, 2011
UOC said:
Any proofs other then Rukshati will complicate your case. The Immigrations officers are very busy and they dont have time or dont want to see other proofs.
You should do rukhsati as soon as possible and send them pics and proofs. If you do rukshati after receiving an objection letter, it may satisfy them but it will increase your processing time upto 6 months. Each letter from them increase the processing time for atleast 3 months.
mtlb just delay he hoga no matter abi kr lo rukhsati ya bad ma.....
kio k i think ab to kisi b time mjhy objection letter a jana ha..... :'(
coz abi b tyarian krtay krtay aik maheena to lg he jyga n thn chc ko file ma post krtay time lg jana ha
allah he janay kia hoga mairay sath....... ???

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
mahi nori said:
lo g chahtay kia ha ya islamabad walay ???
y dont they just make it mandatory that some one from islamabad should do the nikkah i mean the qazi n witness the rukhsati or simply start the wedding cermony at chc islamabad infront of whole visa office :'( :'(
thats a gud idea nikkah visa office k samne :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
if somebody doesnt wanna understand the importance of reception and rukhsati requirement from CHC-I so what should we do??

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahi nori said:
as i told u that my whole in laws family lives in canada so both of our families thaught that there is no point of doing rukhsati coz after that i still b living wd my parents......
???
Sister it doesn’t matter to them I, parents and sibling brothers we are in Canada for a decade now and we thought the same as you whom she should stay with when we come back. But no it get caught with them I just received visa yesterday (about 20.5 months wait with CHC) after performing Rukhsati in July 2011. Keep in mind I received objection letter in Oct 2010 and regardless how much ongoing relation proof I we provided they stick to the point and always behave/response which feel like provide Rukhsati proof or don’t talk with us.

Also please be realized that marriages with first cousin cases they review with close magnify glass as this is not common in western culture PLUS they believe RISK is high for arranging status in Canada through marriage being as relative. I understand your marriage with your cousin is 101% genuine but just a heads up to you from their point of view. I know one silent reader sister on the forum she communicates through PM and she is still waiting from 2009 and she also married with her cousin. Last year in Toronto there was a news article which is a survey was done with CHC about the delay in process and CHC advised (1) Under Age marriage (2) First cousin marriage (3) Cannot recall the term but refers to paid deal marriage are three common reasons where they have to go extra mile deep in validating the relation which often ends up to a long process.

As everyone advised to you my advice is same perform Rukhsati, send proof and your are good & safe. If you need more clarification feel free to ask.

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
after reading the cases of rukhsati not done n the people who got the marriage not genuine objection letter i cant understand that y dont chc islamabad makes it mandatory to have rukhsati n add a check box in doccuments attachment list it will save the time n energy of both the applicant n visa officer himself
but i guess they like to make their job complicated n it will significantly decrease the overall processing time
but na g na koi mauka na jaan daina awam nou tang karan da........ ::)

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
sabii said:
thats a gud idea nikkah visa office k samne :)
agta ha ab yai hoga agay say to..........

mahi nori

Oct 15, 2011
sabii said:
if somebody doesnt wanna understand the importance of reception and rukhsati requirement from CHC-I so what should we do??
it is not that i m denying the importance of rukhsati n reception but the thing is that it was a complete arrange marriage n i was studying at that time so all the thing were decided mutualy between the parents themselves n they did what they though rite actualy unluckily u were not there to tell them the importance of rukhsati n reception.........

mahi nori

Oct 15, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Sister it doesnt matter to them Myself,parents and sibling brothers we are in Canada for a decade now and we thought the same as you whom she should stay with when we come back. But no it get cought with them I just received visa yesterday (about 20.5 months wait with CHC) after performing Rukhsati in July 2011. Keep in mind I recived objection letter in Oct 2010 and regardless howmuch ongoing relation proof I we provided they stick to the the point and always behave/response which fee like provide Rukhsati proof or dont talk with us.

Also please be reliazed that marriages with first cousin cases they review with close magnify glass as this is not common in western culture PLUS they believe RISK is high for arranging status in Canada through marriage being as relative. I understand your marriage with your cousin is 101% gennuine but just a headsup to you from their point of view. I know one silent reader sister on the forum she communicate through PM and she is still waiting from 2009 and she also marriad with her cousin. Last year in Toronto there was a news article which is a servye was done with CHC about the delay in process and CHC advised (1) Under Age marriage (2) First cousin marriage (3) Cannot recall the term but refers to paid deal marriage are three common reasons where they have to go extra mile deep in validating the relation which often ends up to a long process.

As every one advised to you my advise is same perform Rukhsati, send proof and your are good & safe. If you need more calrification feel free to ask.
thank u so very much for such a detailed answer bro
helpfull indeed
n congrags to u for ur wife visa wish u a happy life ahead

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
mahi nori said:
it is not that i m denying the importance of rukhsati n reception but the thing is that it was a complete arrange marriage n i was studying at that time so all the thing were decided mutualy between the parents themselves n they did what they though rite actualy unluckily u were not there to tell them the importance of rukhsati n reception.........
no, i m not talking abt u..i have some issues for reception isi liye kaha k agar koi samajhna na chahey to usey kaise samjhaya jaaye....why u r so hyper??? if i was there phir bhee i couldnt get anybody understand the importance....

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
emailed chc islamabad today to inquire about my file that chc islamabad recevied on 7 oct 2010 just got the confirmation that they received my mail now lets c what the answer comes
or ata b ha k nai
i m actually waiting for my remedical any one from oct got re medical???
n normally kitna or time lg skta ha re medical k liyay??