pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
lionheart7 said:
You have to get Rukhsati done ASAP else your case will be delayed until you send Rukhsati pics. Affidavits will not substitute the fact that you guys didnt have Rukhsati. They will only believe in actual rukhsati pics and not on other people's statements on afffidavits. I cant stress enough how important it is for you to have Rukhsati done to get your immigration process completed on time. Cases without rukhsati are specifically put on the back burner by CHC ISB.

i agree 100 percent. dear sis you should have done a rukhasti just to take pics.i mean u should have get ur hubby decorate the car n all and you should just walk towards it with proper rukhaasti practice just to take pics if u didnt want to actually do a proper rukhasti.u had pics of u all afterwrds everything is good but they speacifcally ask for rukhasati photos.

please discuss with ur family and get rukhsati done. now if ur hubby comes all the way from canada do a actual rukhasti he is ur cousin it should be no problems.

i wish u allllllllllll the very very best

best regards

allah bohat jaldi app ko apnay hubby say mila day AMEEN

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
One2ka4 bro,

Did you wife book her flight from Lahore to Toronto direct using PIA or is she using some other airline? Are you going to Pak to pick her up or no?
Hi Wes bhai, yes she booked flight for PIA and reason we choosed PIA because my sister already has a PIA return ticket. My sister has extended her ticket for a week after hearing about my wife PPR and now they will come together so I am not going to PK to pick her up.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
DodgeCharger said:
Alhamdollillah mere behno aur bhayo my wife got her PPR today, woohoo!
Finally long wait is over for us as well..
I thank everyone on this forum especially wes786 and my veer one2ka4, bestplace4u, lonly without hubby, and all those who have supported me and provided help for everyone on this forum!!!

I pray for bestplace and lonly without hubby for their patience, and not to mention that among all they are my closest batch mates! May Allah bless all and help everyone in the darkest time of their lives.
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i m so happyyyyyyyyyyy for u , plz prayyyyyyyyyyyy for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................

n thnko so much for remebering me ...............in ur posttttttttttttttt
happinesss aheaddddddddddd , n all d sucesss in lifeeeeeeeeee to my broooooooooo

i m so excited ....masha allah u r doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wowwwwww gr8 newsssssssss

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i m so happyyyyyyyyyyy for u , plz prayyyyyyyyyyyy for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................

n thnko so much for remebering me ...............in ur posttttttttttttttt
happinesss aheaddddddddddd , n all d sucesss in lifeeeeeeeeee to my broooooooooo

i m so excited ....masha allah u r doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wowwwwww gr8 newsssssssss

Thanx much sis u are next in line along with bestplace!

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hi Wes bhai, yes she booked flight for PIA and reason we choosed PIA because my sister already has a PIA return ticket. My sister has extended her ticket for a week after hearing about my wife PPR and now they will come together so I am not going to PK to pick her up.
DEAR ONE 2KA 4

IS UR WIFE COMING FROM LHR?? PLZZZ TELL ME WHAT DID SHE SEND WITH PASSPORT TO THE EMBASSY??

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ainy inam said:
ASALAMULIKUM................
BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH I GOT MY PPR TODAY................................. :)
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :p :p :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
Thanx much brother for the kind words, besides clothes we have decided to do most of our shopping in Canada, otherwise any suggestions are most welcome!
Thats all my wife brought, clothes and her jewellry...You can get the winter stuff here according to the environment here which you will need shortly! ;)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Randomstar said:
My wife got PPR request today..finally the wait will be over....Shukar ALLAH KA...
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simba said:
DEAR ONE 2KA 4

IS UR WIFE COMING FROM LHR?? PLZZZ TELL ME WHAT DID SHE SEND WITH PASSPORT TO THE EMBASSY??
Yes from LHR, she sent a completed passport form with two passport pictures and a seat reservations. No checklist and no pre-payment for TCS form from them.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thats awesome! It worked out good for you eh?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
aqSa said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE! Who got PPR! Happy Togetherness! =D

I have good news too MASHALLAH finally!

I recieved Remedical and PPR together by Grace of Allah! =D
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :p

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DodgeCharger said:
Thanx much sis u are next in line along with bestplace!
inshallahHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALL MY batch-mates r masha allah see done :p
so i thinks i shld be done nowwwwwwwwwwww plzz allah miyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
meri bhi sunn loooooooooooo

hehheheheh but i m so happy for u :D :D

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
:)CONGRATULATIONS to Ainy, Randomstar, DodgeCharger, and AqSa for PPRs.
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF U FOR THE FUTURE THAT AWAITS YOU GUYS!!
JUST REMEMBERS US IN UR PARYERS !

mahi nori

Oct 15, 2011
simba said:
i agree 100 percent. dear sis you should have done a rukhasti just to take pics.i mean u should have get ur hubby decorate the car n all and you should just walk towards it with proper rukhaasti practice just to take pics if u didnt want to actually do a proper rukhasti.u had pics of u all afterwrds everything is good but they speacifcally ask for rukhasati photos.

please discuss with ur family and get rukhsati done. now if ur hubby comes all the way from canada do a actual rukhasti he is ur cousin it should be no problems.

i wish u allllllllllll the very very best

best regards

allah bohat jaldi app ko apnay hubby say mila day AMEEN
thanks for all the wishes
but seriously we had the car decorated but no walking to the car scenes etc there wd b no problem to do rukhsati as far as i can think but still i will talk about it to my family
upset sad n worried
what the hell they just need to hv some formality kind of thing.......

mahi nori

Oct 15, 2011
Ranjah said:
Welcome you on forum!

Sis, I believe, without ruksati you will be in trouble (same happened with me too (we had a big gathering in our Nikah funtion), my wife got the objection/marriage not genuine letter and they gave us 45 days to get ruksati done);

One thing that you can do is (this may/ may not help but do it ASAP and before getting objection/marriage not genuine letter)

Make some affidavits (legal papers) signed by your close relatives/family friends (one affidavit should be signed by one person and attested by some legal authority of your city) - the person who will be making the affidavit, he should be writing on affidavit that he witnessed/attended the marriage plus he knows the family for this number/xx of years (make sure he was there in marriage - and you should/must have some kind of proofs in form of pictures).

Send them those affidavits along with some more recent proofs that you can collect (e.g. moneygram receipts, cards, phone bills, emails, letters, etc,etc... ); before going for my advice, you can consult some lawyer too and discuss it with him as-well!

May Allah bless you and make this immigration process easy for you (Ameen)!
as i told u that my whole in laws family lives in canada so both of our families thaught that there is no point of doing rukhsati coz after that i still b living wd my parents......
???