Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
bbrrrrrrrr main tou darr gaya :eek:
now tomorrow when she will ask for news ............. give her some new birth news .......... the birth of a starlet in the constellations of lost galaxies (preferably) ......... apni kaam wali key gher pootey ki birth news mut dey dena ......... lol

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
now tomorrow when she will ask for news ............. give her some new birth news .......... the birth of a starlet in the constellations of lost galaxies (preferably) ......... apni kaam wali key gher pootey ki birth news mut dey dena ......... lol
lol i will use my resources for birth news now. may be asif zardari k haan koi birth hojaye :D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
lol i will use my resources for birth news now. may be asif zardari k haan koi birth hojaye :D
yaar main Kuttey key batchey ki news nahi keh raha thaaa .......... ok kaam wali kaa poota hi theek hey ......... :)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Did anyone get a KIT ID # when they got approval for sponsrship

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
yaar main Kuttey key batchey ki news nahi keh raha thaaa .......... ok kaam wali kaa poota hi theek hey ......... :)
lol behave yaar kuttey ki bhi izzat hoti hai, kutte ko itni bari gaali tou na do :D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
lol behave yaar kuttey ki bhi izzat hoti hai, kutte ko itni bari gaali tou na do :D
u know what I just realized it after posting it ......... Dog is such a respectable animal in west ......... people call themselves Proud Pet Parents ....... and that makes sense because they raise their dogs better than their children and their dogs stay longer and loyal to them opposed to what their children do ........ so I take my words back ...... next thing that comes to mind is "soor" but then some people have kept that animal as pet as well and they eat it too .........so "soor" is also deleted from the list of presidential candidates ......... the next closest creature that comes to my wild imagination is "Hyenas" they are disgusting, dirty, they work as a pack and they eat everything to the bones, dead or alive indiscriminate .......... only that animal qualifies the stardom of our president ........ my apologies to the Dogs and pigs should be happy that I did not put them by Zardari's side.........:) ....... so the news will be Hyena kaa batchaaa

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khilafah5 said:
Did anyone get a KIT ID # when they got approval for sponsrship

the KIT and Client ID is always on the top right corner of the approval of sponsorship letter you receive from Mississauga, with the Client ID you can log on to ecase and check the status of your application as well

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
u know what I just realized it after posting it ......... Dog is such a respectable animal in west ......... people call themselves Proud Pet Parents ....... and that makes sense because they raise their dogs better than their children and their dogs stay longer and loyal to them opposed to what their children do ........ so I take my words back ...... next thing that comes to mind is "soor" but then some people have kept that animal as pet as well and they eat it too .........so "soor" is also deleted from the list ......... the next closest creature that comes to my wild imagination is "Hyenas" they are disgusting, dirty, they work as a pack and they eat everything to the bones, dead or alive indiscriminate .......... only that animal qualifies the stardom of our president ........ my apologies to the Dogs and pigs should be happy that I did not put them by Zardari's side.........:) ....... so the news will be Hyena kaa batchaaa
lol plus 1 for u

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
became-a-loner said:
the KIT and Client ID is always on the top right corner of the approval of sponsorship letter you receive from Mississauga, with the Client ID you can log on to ecase and check the status of your application as well
brother some people recived client id and application # and they can access both on ecase but can we use KIT id to access e-case

there application starts with FXXXXXXXXXX

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khilafah5 said:
brother some people recived client id and application # and they can access both on ecase but can we use KIT id to access e-case

there application starts with FXXXXXXXXXX
to my knowledge you either use Client ID or the file number provided by CHC-ISB (for that you need to email them since they no longer send AOR), you can check e-status by using your own info with client ID (your date of birth and last name) and if using File # (starting with letter "F") then you use Sponsored spouse info such as DOB and Last name

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
became-a-loner said:
to my knowledge you either use Client ID or the file number provided by CHC-ISB (for that you need to email them since they no longer send AOR), you can check e-status by using your own info with client ID (your date of birth and last name) and if using File # (starting with letter "F") then you use Sponsored spouse info such as DOB and Last name
so the people who just got approval letters in the last 1.5 month have client id and application # starting with Fxxxxxxxxx on the approval letters but i sponsored but i got client id and KIT id

same situation but different numbers

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.