Nov 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 12, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb21, 2012
Aoa All
I was wondering that does CHC-I use regular Pakistan Post or TCS for sending letters/requests in Pakistan?

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
July-2010 said:
Thanks one2ka4 bro! Just read about your wife's PPR. Excellent. Mashallah, really happy for you. God bless you both and may she lands safely.

I already booked her ticket. She will be flying from Lahore to Vancouver, Last week of November and I paid $1000 for her one way ticket and the carrier is Gulf Air. I think its reasonable. But If its not I shouldn't care, atleast this time 8)

Although its costing me way too less than all the shopping promises that I have to fulfill after Visa :-\

Hey congratulations to u and ur wife. I am quite worried i must say. I sent my pport to the embassy on 26th sept 2011 and since then it has been 15 days but niether has my online status dissapeared or changed and niether hav i gotten my pport back. what should i do, i know i can only wait but im getting quite worried now cuz alot of ppl gort thier pports back with visa withion 15 days. When did u send ur pport? Please let me know

A

alpha1980

fahadkn said:
Hey congratulations to u and ur wife. I am quite worried i must say. I sent my pport to the embassy on 26th sept 2011 and since then it has been 15 days but niether has my online status dissapeared or changed and niether hav i gotten my pport back. what should i do, i know i can only wait but im getting quite worried now cuz alot of ppl gort thier pports back with visa withion 15 days. When did u send ur pport? Please let me know
not to worried... u should have your PP back this week ;)

A

alpha1980

Banjara said:
Aoa All
I was wondering that does CHC-I use regular Pakistan Post or TCS for sending letters/requests in Pakistan?
Repcc + supplementary forums by Pakistan post.
Remedical : Pakistan post
Remedical + PPR : TCS
PPR : TCS

hassam_mc

Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salaamualaikum guys,

Getting bored in the office...

Is anyone travelling to Karachi on 21-OCT? Gets pretty boring on a 13.5 hour non stop flight. The last time I went, I was sitting with a very old lady who was telling me about her problems for 6 hours...

Latest Update --> My wife is still waiting for PPR. I'm really hoping she gets it soon and come's back with me!!! :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Jagjeet singh died, aur news doon kia? :p

Last time it was Steve Jobs, this time it is Jagjeet Singh (I can call him IT since he is an inanimate object now)............ aap moot key farishtey hain kya? oar aap Ainy ko Moot sey dara dara key PPR bhulana chahatey ho ........... forget about that futile effort.............:)

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
Last time it was Steve Jobs, this time this is Jagjeet Singh ............. aap moot key farishtey hain kya?
lol jis din bhi ainy aake koi news maangti hai us din koi na koi mar jata hai :D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
lol jis din bhi ainy aake koi news maangti hai us din koi na koi mar jata hai :D

darooo us sey ........... aap key barey main na kutch keh dey.... :p